Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97721 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by daviesmania(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
is Anthony Joshua still a Nigerian? thought they say he's Irish, Scottish half Ukrainian Briton.. with an Iranian maternal grand mother.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by hope4nigeria(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him
hahahajajaj lol, Haba ,bros you dey vex oh.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by realstars: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good to see the belt again in the hand of Nigerians
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Davoleagba57: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by micflo28(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Master-slave relationship as usual. Yoruba always serving their masters even after achieving alot

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Novaccines: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wow
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by BerryAnny(m): 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Enemyofpeace: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Rubbish. Even his sun doesn't do that to him
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by propynich123: 9:54pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Azmanaty: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
Johans1991:
pls kill yourself then all your problem will b solved.
borned to hate,continue hating while d guy is progressing

Tarr,,,,, sharap there!! Who is progressing?? Make we hear word jare.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by mastermaestro(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
CookieMarley:
Joshua for just give that baba one or two punches whether the man brain go function well

You haven't met a very prominent person that you so dislike face to face. Your anger towards him/her magically switches to reverence. grin grin Ask others. cheesy Leaders, whether political, economic, or religious, are surrounded with an aura of grace that compels you to honour them when you meet them one on one. It is inexplicable. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by worldclass68(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
I dey wish make Buahri just challenge Anthony Joshua into real a bout grin grin tongue
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Johans1991: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
chimaobinelson:
If to say i get spiritual power eeh. I for hypnotize AJ to land his best uppercut for that baba wey mumu jaw. All nija go join boil ewedu and amala for AJ
children of hate continue hating while our baba is looking fresh.
pigs must hate but they cant do nothing
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Joejoe93: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Abeg I think say na my brother okezie ikpeazu and bubu traveled together,,, where hm cm dey
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by hope4nigeria(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
post=85910834:
OMOLUABI on Point!!
for dobaleing for cow? You well so?

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
Balaxx:
Emekpa

lol
You must be from delta(ughelli or warri)
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
micflo28:
Master-slave relationship as usual. Yoruba always serving their masters even after achieving alot
gbenu e sohun ode

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by foleskay(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
O kare Joshua omo odo Agba.

Buhari was not even buoyed with the prostration. Look at the frst two pics, Buhari looks unimpressed, typical of a.... :-XO kare Joshua omo odo Agba.

Buhari was not even buoyed with the prostration. Look at the frst two pics, Buhari looks unimpressed, typical of a....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ghettokid1(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
post=85910834:
OMOLUABI on Point!!
[/s]
SHUT UP

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Enemyofpeace: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
post=85910834:
OMOLUABI on Point!!
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by GMbuharii: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
MrRichmonnd:

God forgive you indeed. undecided

Meanwhile..

Nairaland's zombies in chief, helinues afamed yorubahero12 manabbqqgrils yarimo iammo rushing in to type his and their usual idiotic salutations; "that's our darling president...etc" in 3, 2, 1....

Lzaa immhotep bastardmod. grin ; D

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Hotfreez: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
micflo28:

Keep talking nonsense here while herdsmen are raping your mothers in the village.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Bluntemperor: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2020
Yemike:
I'm just imagining what might have been on his mind while prostrating..

Things like "I never prostate for my papa like this... chai things man must do to achieve his goalsgrin

It is in Omoluabi's moral compass to give obeyance to elders in Nigeria,no matter ur tribe.That is the difference between mature adult from the West and others.
God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Hoodgod(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
President Buhari met with Nigerians living in the United Kingdom today in London and Anthony Joshua was in attendance.

Anthony Joshua greeted President Buhari in a special way by prostrating for him and also took a selfie with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGp4JeT_nS8

Bashir Ahmad shared the pictures and videos on his Twitter Page.

AJ why u fall my hands..
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Hotfreez: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2020
foleskay:
O kare Joshua omo odo Agba.

Buhari was not even buoyed with the prostration. Look at the frst two pics, Buhari looks unimpressed, typical of a.... :-XO kare Joshua omo odo Agba.

Buhari was not even buoyed with the prostration. Look at the frst two pics, Buhari looks unimpressed, typical of a....

Check the video on twitter. Buhari didn't know whether to clap, hug, stand or what. He suspended his hands in the air like a choirmaster.

This is the same Buhari that rarely shows emotions.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ServantsOfTruth: 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
Slave and his master
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by skukimania(f): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems

I have been rolling on the floor with laughter. Some Nairalanders are natural comedians oh! This is too funny.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Enemyofpeace: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2020
Person dey do press up una dey call am prostrate mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Iphran6: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
See as Baba don fresh come young add, after GOD na money for this life o

For your speed limiter, car trackers, car alarm and CCTV installations, call me
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Enemyofpeace: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
Hoodgod:
AJ why u fall my hands..
the thing tire me o. Buhari no deserve am at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by GMbuharii: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
micflo28:

Lolsssssss

Coneheaded structures will always bow down and dobale flat for their Hausa Fulani masters. grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Adebowalay(m): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him
u no get respect at alllllllllll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.