Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97720 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by YungMillionaire: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by MorataFC: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Yankee101: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
You stoop in order to conquer
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Zeinymira(f): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mtcheew, radarada

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by goshen26: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Abi him de do press op

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Ptoocool(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Person wey him supposed hit hin head

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Kuginzi: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Wailers! Oya your comment....

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Fideo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Anthony Oluwafemi Joshua

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by AmazingELixir: 9:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
undecided

AJ dhan fvckUp chai
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by chimaobinelson(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
If to say i get spiritual power eeh. I for hypnotize AJ to land his best uppercut for that baba wey mumu jaw. All nija go join boil ewedu and amala for AJ

4 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Sundahjoe(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
ok

next
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
How I wish I'm can see this meet this old man for corner, I for do wetin dey my mind for am.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by nastynic(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oboy...

Na so wuna hate baba reach?
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Mogajunior(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
We have more serious problem to deal with in Nigeria. He should do and return.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Zooposki(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2020
Bubu feeling like an MVP.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Almaiga: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2020
IPOB wont like this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari keeps giving them sleepless nights. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Aturitoroman: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
So this is now news? lipsrsealed
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
OMOLUABI on Point!!

omenka:
, I told you whenever you use the DARLING PRESIDENT line, it feels like acid on the intestines of Wailing iPods. cheesy

Just look at their comments, just because a man paid respect to another probably fourty years older! We aren't surprised tho, these are the same people said to wake up their parents and village elders and traditional rulers with Bicycle kick. grin
Lol cheesy
We can see clearly that you are 101% right our darling Chairman.
They ain't seen nothing yet.
Our darling Daddy will give them serious headaches in years to come.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by franchasng: 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
Instead of you to assist Nigerians by giving him a serious uppercut, you are there prostrating for a heartless man that care only about his family and tribesmen angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Angelfrost(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nice image laundering for both of them...
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by YungMillionaire: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mogajunior:
We have more serious problem to deal with in Nigeria. He should do and return.

Exactly. Buhari needs to return and address Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by YungMillionaire: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Almaiga:
IPOB wont like this. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Buhari keeps giving them sleepless nights. grin grin grin

This Fulani man when are you gonna have sense? Did you see any ipob commenting? You no get sense and I am no even Igbo or Biafran.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Babaheekmat: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
That's shirk, kufru and bidha.... Not respect
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Crochet: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ghettokid1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Johans1991: 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
johnkey:
If only AJ knew! Seun please create block user button, I don't want to ever see that annoying BBQ guy comments. I'm sure he is coming here soon.
pls kill yourself then all your problem will b solved.
borned to hate,continue hating while d guy is progressing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by handsomeyinka(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2020
ANDY RUIZ RIGHT NOW..

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Davoleagba57: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
lalasticlala:
More pictures
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by brainhgeek(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems

Hilariously disrespectfully and embarrassingly true statement. �
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by AMOTEKUN2023: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Just one TKO from Joshua and Nigeria will become a better place and Nigerians will be happy again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.