Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (97719 Views)

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Obakoolex(m): 12:35am On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:
An uppercut to the face will solve half of Nigerians problems
grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by tiger28: 1:01am On Jan 19, 2020
Yemike:
I'm just imagining what might have been on his mind while prostrating..

Things like "I never prostate for my papa like this... chai things man must do to achieve his goalsgrin
Na Yoruba boy, we love our custom and we teach our Children Yoruba language and Custom EVEN in diaspora......We all have Prostrated to our Father!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:43am On Jan 19, 2020
Wailers will lose sleep this night
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:45am On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:
dis is 'Hate Speech' my bwoda!

grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ngadaAwo: 2:01am On Jan 19, 2020
omenka:
, I told you whenever you use the DARLING PRESIDENT line, it feels like acid on the intestines of Wailing iPods. cheesy

Just look at their comments, just because a man paid respect to another probably fourty years older! We aren't surprised tho, these are the same people said to wake up their parents and village elders and traditional rulers with Bicycle kick. grin
oga shut up
grow up dude

there are some play left to only kids

no dey follow kids play with sand
elder dey pass wetin dey answer Sunday

also consolidate on that goko cleanser
you know what i mean cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Godson32(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Why is he greating him, for what? Buhari is an Akpa amu, I wish Anthony Joshua will give him one blow seven akpus for me. Lolz
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by johnkey: 2:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Johans1991:
pls kill yourself then all your problem will b solved.
borned to hate,continue hating while d guy is progressing
Hating? Progressing? You're obviously senseless if you can't understand my simple comment. What has acknowledging that someone posts annoying comments(not far from the truth) got to do with Hating him? and how is it directly proportional to him progressing or retrogressing? Grow some sense you old fool.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Aboguede(m): 2:30am On Jan 19, 2020
Yoluba people and cowardice pretence
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by nijanigga: 2:32am On Jan 19, 2020
Joshua was taking style to work out.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:46am On Jan 19, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:
oga shut up
grow up dude

there are some play left to only kids

no dey follow kids play with sand
elder dey pass wetin dey answer Sunday

also consolidate on that goko cleanser
you know what i mean cool
[/s]
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Powersurge: 2:54am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
You wasting your idobale. That baba no get sense. God forgive me for voting him

God forgive? Do you know how many persons have died because that man came to power? I "wasted" my vote for Kingsley Moghalu. I will GLADLY do it again for any younger and smarter candidate. I pray you convince others to vote wisely next time. That's if bandits, herders and his Fulani brethren do not kill everybody before then.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by ngadaAwo: 2:55am On Jan 19, 2020
EmptyCoconutHead:
dude wetin I do you
why you dey cancel my posts

please dey your day naa
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 3:00am On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
dude wetin I do you

please dey your day naa
to ba tan ra e je tan k'o je kin mo.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Grant94(m): 3:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Ok it's alright cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by guiddoti: 3:54am On Jan 19, 2020
This lower prostrate cut will never allow night relax for some session.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by autonomous22: 4:03am On Jan 19, 2020
This guy don finally show Bubu him BELT.... Anytin wey happen to you after now during fight.... Na u cause am

We warned U
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2020
chigoziri2403:
grin grin grin bros no kill me with laff o
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by kingsvictor2: 5:04am On Jan 19, 2020
pricklewane:
Will your bigoted father, household n you hate n wail relentless for solid 8 years of miserable n pathetic lives ?

l
he feeds well more than u, dat one is for sure
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by AmuDimpka: 5:23am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:
you are forgiven..go home and din no more..... Tell your other Yoruba to repent also
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Jilo83(m): 5:23am On Jan 19, 2020
typical Yoruba man. Omo daadaa, Omo alalubarika, omoluabi. Unlike people that insult their ancestors in the name of politics.
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by Tingotoe: 5:40am On Jan 19, 2020
ngadaAwo:
[s]dude wetin I do you

please dey your day naa [/s]
Re: Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President by jaxxy(m): 5:53am On Jan 19, 2020
yrex01:

I also voted Buhari and in many ways I regret bt my darling president Jonathan was too soft and clueless, working with the most corrupt woman and people on the planet. It was indeed a recipe for political, financial and governmental disaster.

And sadly Jonathan didn’t seem to be ready or aware on how to change his/the country’s trajectory.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ivory Coast. Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2023: 0 - 1 On 18th January 2024 / Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Did Lionel Messi Predict Argentina's Defeat? See What Happened Before Match.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.