Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? (83556 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Never Visit This Ashawo Brothel Alone At Night Or This Will Happen To You(photo) / Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by pocohantas(f): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
As usual, the males who grow vaginas in their spare time have arrived to derail the thread.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by sainttyayo(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
What happens to small dick?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by berrystunn(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
Knowing he smokes. I never seen a responsible Nigerian man that smoked

Let me help you , Smokers are not clean.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by sofiscatedmoron: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:
The only thing in there head is s*x for the first time fah, it's not too decent for me, I can't date a guy whose intention is to f**k me on my first visit lmao
later on, you will be the one screaming for another round

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by RexTramadol1: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:
The only thing in there head is s*x for the first time fah, it's not too decent for me, I can't date a guy whose intention is to f**k me on my first visit lmao

What of ordinary head?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by crunchyg: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
Drobitol:
if I visit a guy, there are somethings that will determine if I will come back or not

1. neatness
2. hospitality
3. body response
Which one be body response again?

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Kingzeez10: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2020
beardedboy:
Since I'm not a lady lemme just mum my mouth

Bros, don't go yet!

I'm teaching people how to build website without coding. It's a 7-day crash course. Are you interested? Check my signature for my number and send me a message on WhatsApp for instant access.
For free?
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by sunshine1974(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
thus is no joke ooo. I use to have a female colleague back then, she kept dumping guys anyhow and when I asked her she told me she can't cope with a small dick, these are very responsible and correct guys ooo, all seeking her hand in marriage. I don't know if she later found one with a massive machinery as I left the coy a long time ago.

Girls really live big dicks ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by westkid001(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

aunty,, you dont use to fvck?

You dey mind her she fit get the widest pussy ever imagine make d guy dick sef no to fit in,till the extent he gas need to go borrow cucumber attached to him dick to satisfy her self...i know pple like dem�

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by SaintLucia: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Suspense12:
A lot of things can make a lady run from visiting a guy at home...things like the guy forcing himself on her, stylishly asking her to do some chores for you-wash clothes, plates, clean the house, cook.

But come to think of it, there was this lady that came to visit a friend of mine. The guy then asked her to cook when she said she was hungry. In short, she made a mess of the guy's kitchen. She was a lousy cook! And anytime she says she wants to come over, the guy go sharpaly disappear for house.
The question is for ladies. Chill make we hear some of the reasons from them and don't use your personal experience as if na your friend do am. No vex.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:

90% of Nigerian girls do not smoke and about 90% of them are irresponsible. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by DBestDoc(f): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Uncle wanted to forcefully eat from the cookie jar.

The battle was more intense than the WW2 with plenty of hitting and violence. After i miraculously escaped the horrific situation, i learned my life-long lesson of NEVER visiting.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Lalas247(f): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
masternoble:
Ladies what made you visit a guy once and never visit again?

Note: This question is directed to the ladies only... So guys let's sit back to learn from their sincere responses to enable us cover up our lapses.
Found out it was his mother's house .. they where on holiday but he was rolling like it was his house

Red flag buruku . That was the last time dat niqab saw me grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by jrerico1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
you are a big fool.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by RexTramadol1: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nastofar:
His dick was so huge! I ran

Iran ko, Afghanistan ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Fourwinds: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick
Osanobua ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
optimusprime2:

Financial discipline is also responsibility...
The last time I checked, cigs aren't free
This is kinda dumb, bro nothing is free not the things that matters or those that give us pleasure.
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Issokay(f): 3:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
His shoes smelt like fufu, I was disgusted. Never visited him again.

He snored so badly that I couldn't sleep. Never visited again.

Bad English, poor liar!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Lalas247(f): 3:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
All these TRANsGENDER males on my screen cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Aadiana:
Small dick

Lol...LMFAO grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by PrinceMajestic: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
DicklyD:

If all those people are responsible Nigeria wouldn't be in this mess!
trash
Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by RexTramadol1: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
bjgurl:

We should at least get to know each other better and see if we're ok together

I guess you didn't read the portion of the Bible that says Adam knew his wife

That thing is also part of knowing my dear

If you both cum and moan well, you're definitely okay for each other.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by biggie73(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Brownhypo:
Smoking doesn't portray one as irresponsible
....well, to some folks that's an act of irresponsibility....

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Tekzyflex(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
He tried to force himself on me. Nigerian boys believe you coming to their house means license to fvck. Seems like a norm among men in this part of the world.

It's indeed a bad norm but sometimes if you don't make that attempt you will be seen as a weak guy. Wetin women sef want for this life?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Emmanuelhector(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
I noticed he was once married

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Jonathan39: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Matured man go and marry and leave our girls alone grin
Edusouls:
Girls are right not to visit, I applaud them for that because the average Nigerian guy is sex obsessed, sex starved and stupid, If the girl alows him his brains pops up all his street friends would hear of it, it would be a topic in their gathering for a month, not knowing that he is damaging the girls reputation, then next his friends would foolishly try to get the same girl laid by them, girls go and date matured men ooo not all bearded and tall guy is a man, many are still reason like boyz..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Drobitol:
if I visit a guy, there are somethings that will determine if I will come back or not

1. neatness
2. hospitality
3. body response
Abeg explain body response

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by OGwales(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Mineisgrace:
so marlians are not on your list?

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Phyde: 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
onadana:

Define small Dick?Because if you're good with fore play,by the time you finish ducking the living day light out of her punanny and other stuffs she is already on the mountain or almost there.Even if you put the smallest finger she can't spot the difference because she is already climaxing.Only an ignorant inexperienced dude goes rushing.
Professor, your head dey dia. My kind of skill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by don4real: 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
But you do first time billing?

ebenope:

So when is it ideal? To me also I don't do first time sex. Person I never know very well

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Idaytesj29(m): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
MJBOLT:
what has smoking got to do with responsibility?

Its got a lot to do with it. Smoking of weeds or cigarettes, drinking those 50 naira sachet ogogoro, drinking beers indiscriminately etc makes you roll with irresponsible characters many of whom share same habits, and even if you are a "responsible smoker" (if there is anything like that) before, they gradually start changing your views and perceptions about the meaning of being responsible and taking responsibility. They arrange ashewo for you, if normally smoke 2 small wraps of weeds they tell you, you are not balling and before you know you will want to up to a basket of big wraps of Igbo a day. You start staying beyond 10pm outside at night, you start skipping office, building castles in the air due to too much high.....etc.....

A decent, responsible male don't smoke, drink etc, or at least, are not proud of it and won't defend it.
So, don't crucify the lady.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Made You Visit A Guy Once And Never Visit Again? by Investmentfreak: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Please the issue of not touching ladies on a first date, I am a gentleman
I respect women a lot and give them time before anything sexual...but on several occasions now
A girl will visit and i won’t touch them only to have same ladies fall cheaply for some of my friends or even workers..
Forgive my blunders and lack of punctuations
Local man is tired..
What do women really want?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Someone Finds Condom In A Bible In Her Hotel Room In Abuja (photos) / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.