Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? (4820 Views)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Kaysalas(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
rosy1992:
Sex is not the ultimate goal in a relationship. Relationships should be built on mutual understanding, companionship and trust. Although many people don't want to accept this, it's the gospel truth. Sex doesn't guarantee a good relationship neither does it prevent breakup.
Very well said! sent you a P.M,
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MedicH: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Sex is not the Ultimate ... It is the Hulk Hogan...

Haha
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
larrixauto2017:
i talk so bro that girl na high class olosho joor just they form yeye speaker...
it's your sisters that are high class olosho...Deal with it.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gina2019:
it's your sisters that are high class olosho...Deal with it.
eh pain am omo ale...Bastard....
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by hashtagged(m): 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gina2019:
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL?

You are not a relationship, sex shouldn't be the goal in a relationship it's love, sex comes if they get married.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
larrixauto2017:
eh pain am omo ale...Bastard....
Pathetic skull miner. Idiot
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Munzy14(m): 11:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gina2019:
You guys are paying for the sex either directly or indirectly. So don't say there will be males/ females that will never pay for it.
I don't know why you make this an issue.
In nature the primary reason a man needs a woman for is sex, every other thing is secondary.

Yes we pay for it, because in nature men crave for sex, while you women crave for money/gift in exchange.

It's a natural trade.
With love/pleasure attached.

Again men express love with gift, it could be money or other things.
Women reciprocate with opening leg.
I don't know y u trying to mock men, when actually it's a natural stuff.
U call it payment, but Wisdom said it's show of commitment.

To your question, sex is a spice/validation.

It boost the confidence in both partners to actually open u to each other.
I can't call a lady my girlfriend if their isnt strings like that attached, come on we aren't toddlers or teenagers.

How do you even fill comfortable in a relationship where sex is forbidden, what are we going to do when we go on weekend getaway, or she comes to spend some time ?
So we will be discussing APC and pdp abii Zee world.. grin..If u are dating an active guy and make such rule of no sex, he accepts, sorry is your name.. You are probably dating yourself...unless u are dating a weak man.

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

Op to be honest u have a very hard mind.. best advice for u is to find a guy who is very religious. Who strongly believe having sex is mortal sin. If u keep gambling lookin for that perfect guy for u, omo u go hear am! Go to church more often and pray 4 such person to come besides that if u try changing any guy u meet,, u will have urself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
Pathetic skull miner. Idiot
hoe please leave i say i no do shey na by force omo were
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Pstarogood0100: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Any relationship that leads to monetary drainage should also lead to pussy. No sex no money , simple.
The main reason guys keep demanding for sex is because ladies can't also do without requesting for money .

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Pstarogood0100:
Any relationship that leads to monetary drainage should also lead to pussy. No sex no money , simple.
The main reason guys keep demanding for sex is because ladies can't also do without requesting for money .

Bro any relationship that is focused on sex Vs money is not a relationship rather friends wiv benefit
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by George700(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:

my brother relationship is for sex
if you want goals go stadium
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
George700:

my brother relationship is for sex
if you want goals go stadium
Who's your brother? Are you daydreaming??
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
larrixauto2017:
hoe please leave i say i no do shey na by force omo were
You this dirty rag of a thing.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
You this dirty rag of a thing.
omo ode wetin happen
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
kecee99:
No babe will take you serious if you don't sex her. She might think you're impotent
You know that's a lie
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
larrixauto2017:
omo ode wetin happen
Ndi ara
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
StacyO:

You know that's a lie
Don't mind him.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by thaprofit88: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:

Now let me reverse the question for you. Read it carefully this time and post a honest comment.
No insults please.

I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is "give me money". Should "give me money" be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that "give me money" shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside "give me money"

Oya haunty over to you

1 Like

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by thaprofit88: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
You are 100% wrong. In times of financial aspect what if the girl doesn't ask him for money or she's even the one giving the guy money? I want companionship doesn't mean I want sex. I just want someone to love me for who I am and not the sex part.

For who you are Who are you sef
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MedicH: 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
SmellingAnus:
as long as the world is concerned, there will always be males or females that will pay for sex grin same way there will be males/females that will never pay for it... grin

Right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2020
thaprofit88:

Now let me reverse the question for you. Read it carefully this time and post a honest comment.
No insults please.

I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is "give me money". Should "give me money" be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that "give me money" shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside "give me money"

Oya haunty over to you
I don't ask for money in a relationship. Am not leeches. I work. So your reverse question doesn't make sense.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by hashtagged(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Real Relationships are not about sex, just the one that exist in Nigeria is toxic sex for money like prostitution.

I can't be in a relationship with someone that wants sex, I feel relationships should have a gentle feel like deep friendship.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by FX(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:

Yes. If not, its waste of time. Without sex, then there is no solid relationship. It is only sex that cements a relationship. Also note that the primary reason why a man wants a woman is for sex. All other other things are secondary. I think someone has said this before and it is the only truth. Dont let anybody deceive you.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by FX(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
thaprofit88:

For who you are Who are you sef
Laugh wan kee me. Better question
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by kecee99(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
StacyO:

You know that's a lie
How
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
Ndi ara
oloribu ni iwoh omo oshi jati jati yi
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
FX:
Yes. If not, its waste of time. Without sex, then there is no solid relationship. It is only sex that cements a relationship. Also note that the primary reason why a man wants a woman is for sex. All other other things are secondary. I think someone has said this before and it is the only truth. Dont let anybody deceive you.
Stop deceiving yourself and wake up from your slumber.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by FX(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
Stop deceiving yourself and wake up from your slumber.
I'm not slumbering. I gallant. What I pointed out is my subjective opinion. You're entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by primeache: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Similar thing happened in one.of my past relationships.
The lady in question asked me a stunning question. Like do you visit brothels?

cry
Peacefullove:

Sex shouldn't be the reason for a relationship, sometimes a relationship is for company , To see someone who can love you beyond your body or sexual acts.and if possible secure a future with.

In a sexual relationship, when he or she says " I miss You " .. u don't know if it's the sex and romance they miss or you as a person.

But in a non sexual relationship, such gestures make you feel loved. Cos you know " I miss you " means they missed your company as an human being and perfect lover.

But let me add here, that some girls are also the reason why it seems many men now carry sex on head like Gala , Some girls will tell you " You don't love me " all because you ain't talking sex, she accuse you of cheating saying You must definitely be getting it somewhere . Unknown to her , some men are disciplined and has never lost their parental instilled manners .
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2020
primeache:
Similar things what happened in one.of my past relationships.
The lady in question asked me a stunning question. Like do you visit brothels?

cry

angry
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
I don't ask for money in a relationship. Am not leeches. I work. So your reverse question doesn't make sense.

..arhhha.. so u ask for moiney in relationship Becoz u need sex..correct?(read your last post)...sleeping around is bad
PLEASE STOP!.
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D / Embarrassment!! Girl Strips Unclad In Public Because Of This. Take A Look / Romance In 1950's Japan. See How They Were Doing It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.