Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? (4832 Views)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 4:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
kecee99:
No sex No relationship tongue
Who will lose? Las las you will olosho for sex.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by SmellingAnus(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
You've got no point at all....Lame talk. KEEP PAYING TO Bleep THAT PUSSY.
Lol... I don't have issues paying indirectly , but I know I have also been paid and offered to be paid in the past... So if you think it's just men that pay for sex, you are day dreaming...
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
Someone is paying more than the other? And how are we paying??

..tina ..were u born in 2019? angry
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Lol... I don't have issues paying indirectly , but I know I have also been paid and offered to be paid in the past... So if you think it's just men that pay for sex, you are day dreaming...
Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrCork:

..tina ..were u born in 2019? angry
I was born yesterday undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
I was born yesterday undecided

..cool. I can tell from yor replys smiley
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrCork:

..cool. I can tell from yor replys smiley
Keep living in the past.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
Keep living in the past.

past how?. ..did we date? undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
MrCork:

past how?. ..did we date? undecided
Who wants to date your broke ass before?
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Peacefullove: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL?

Sex shouldn't be the reason for a relationship, sometimes a relationship is for company , To see someone who can love you beyond your body or sexual acts.and if possible secure a future with.

In a sexual relationship, when he or she says " I miss You " .. u don't know if it's the sex and romance they miss or you as a person.

But in a non sexual relationship, such gestures make you feel loved. Cos you know " I miss you " means they missed your company as an human being and perfect lover.

But let me add here, that some girls are also the reason why it seems many men now carry sex on head like Gala , Some girls will tell you " You don't love me " all because you ain't talking sex, she accuse you of cheating saying You must definitely be getting it somewhere . Unknown to her , some men are disciplined and has never lost their parental instilled manners .

4 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by vincentjk(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
What were u expecting in a relationship if not sex before??
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
Who wants to date your broke ass before?

..ok..am from London..u never been
..I drive BMW.. u dont hav car
..I get more women than u
...I have moiney than u
..am better looking than u
..I can have any women I want..u included
..I spek queens English..u spek pigeon English

..so how can i be broke?? (Goat)
undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Gina2019:
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

..and for the record, u don't make sence...so u go into relationship juss for sexx?..u definitely not a lady!!(No oofeense) angry
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

..and for the record, u don't make sence...so u go into relationship juss for sexx?..u definitely not a lady!!(No oofeense) angry
You lack good comprehension. Arguing with u is a waste of time. Spit
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 1:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

..ok..am from London..u never been
..I drive BMW.. u dont hav car
..I get more women than u
...I have moiney than u
..am better looking than u
..I can have any women I want..u included
..I spek queens English..u spek pigeon English

..so how can i be broke?? (Goat)
undecided
Keep dreaming. When u are up let me know
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Chingykay77(m): 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Can a lady marry a guy without a dick?...........i guess the answer is NO
So in other for there to be a confirmation that he's good not just being caring but also on bed .......sex needs to be involved
grin
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Chingykay77(m): 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
Who will lose? Las las you will olosho for sex.
Abi o........las las na olosho go clear the konji
and the babe will just be...........there
instead of her to stay and get his weak point so that she can enjoy him wella
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by rosy1992(f): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sex is not the ultimate goal in a relationship. Relationships should be built on mutual understanding, companionship and trust. Although many people don't want to accept this, it's the gospel truth. Sex doesn't guarantee a good relationship neither does it prevent breakup.

2 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chingykay77:

Abi o........las las na olosho go clear the konji
and the babe will just be...........there
instead of her to stay and get his weak point so that she can enjoy him wella
she will be there for someone better than you.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Chingykay77(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
she will be there for someone better than you.

How sure are you that the guy is gonna be better than me
shey me i wan stay for one place abi?
Or do you think there are no better girls than you out there ?
A saying goes thus''A devil you know is better than an Angel you know not''
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
You lack good comprehension. Arguing with u is a waste of time. Spit

..u very rude innit. Do u realize am from London innnit? U never even beeento London
..I feel so sorry for u coz u juss lost a big shance to date a Londoner (shame on u & shake my head)
undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Chingykay77:

How sure are you that the guy is gonna be better than me
shey me i wan stay for one place abi?
Or do you think there are no better girls than you out there ?
A saying goes thus''A devil you know is better than an Angel you know not''
Lol..Keep consoling yourself.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
Keep dreaming. When u are up let me know

by the way I have moiney..juss in case u ask smiley
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:

You did not have work abi... Mtcheeww ode.. is it must you must be in relationship... Go find somthing do abeg
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Chingykay77(m): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol..Keep consoling yourself.
lol...............i'm not consoling myself .....that's me telling you who i am
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
larrixauto2017:
You did not have work abi... Mtcheeww ode.. is it must you must be in relationship... Go find somthing do abeg
Jeez! Pls, go back to school.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by crackkhaus: 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
You are 100% wrong. In times of financial aspect what if the girl doesn't ask him for money or she's even the one giving the guy money? I want companionship doesn't mean I want sex. I just want someone to love me for who I am and not the sex part.
And who are you?
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 5:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
larrixauto2017:

...bro.. that Gina2019 is a gold digger ilitarate.. she wants money angry
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Gina2019(f): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

I won't use vulgar words on you to avoid being banned..You want to be noticed by all means, guess what, we've noticed u. Congratulations. Next Pls!
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Gina2019:
I won't use vulgar words on you to avoid being banned..You want to be noticed by all means, guess what, we've noticed u. Congratulations. Next Pls!

Ok baby I aplogice. Am a lover not a fighter.
I have moiney & I were designer suit.
Be nice
. So was your nomba again.?
smiley
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 9:29am On Jan 21, 2020
Gina2019:
Jeez! Pls, go back to school.
..... Ode back to school i no get your time
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by larrixauto2017(m): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2020
MrCork:

i talk so bro that girl na high class olosho joor just they form yeye speaker...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Do This To Your Partner? PHOTO / Women In Japan Celebrate Penis Festival (picture) / When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.