Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? (4828 Views)

The 4 Different Types Of Men In Every Relationship / Is It Possible To Sex A Lady While She’s Asleep/deep Asleep??? / Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL?

No you're not.

Whether marriage or bf/gf relationship, all a man wants from a woman is sex; and eventually, kids (which come via sex). There is nothing else that a woman can offer a man that another man cannot make a better offer. Whether it's advice, support, friendship, companionship, inspiration; men will always have preference for another man over a woman. If you see a man claiming that he prefers women friends, know that he's only a closet womaniser only waiting for his 'friends'' vulnerable moments in order to achieve his sexual objectives.

4 Likes

Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
I don't ask for money in a relationship. Am not leeches. I work. So your reverse question doesn't make sense.

..so shock to meet u on nairaland..moiney moiney moiney is all u want...ok so how much would u nomaly charge your boyfriend for sexxx in your relationship? Dont lie undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Skmoda360(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
primeache:
Similar things what happened in one.of my past relationships.
The lady in question asked me a stunning question. Like do you visit brothels?

cry
Stupid question undecided
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by thaprofit88: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Gina2019:
I don't ask for money in a relationship. Am not leeches. I work. So your reverse question doesn't make sense.

Now even you know that that's a lie.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Mrmezico(m): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
There're other things 2 do 2 spice up a relationship bt lets call a spade a spade, relationship is nt yet complete without sex, maybe it favours one party, bt both party can't be contended with it equally.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by Bamz(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Gina2019:
I have be thinking bout this for some time now. You go into a relationship and boom the next thing is sex. Should sex be the ultimate goal you are in a relationship?

I don't wanna sound like a hypocrite or something. But that sex shouldn't be the reason why you are in a relationship. There are some other things that should be paramount in a relationship aside sex.

AM I MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL?

Yes. Unfortunately Nigerian men are cheap. Upbringing and religion play a role in whether or not people have sex before marriage but in the end adults make their decisions.

I totally believe relationships are more colorful without sex because it could spark up the creativity needed to sustain the affair. It's however not a predictor of how well well a relationship would turn out.
Re: Must Every Relationship Leads To Sex? by MrCork: 3:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
Gina2019:

..yes u a known gold digger on nairaland & yes u ask men for moiney...althou i have moiney!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saved My Virginity For My Wedding Night And I Regret It-learn How To Avoid Sto / Draw Me And Get Free Card Instantly — Pictures To Be Deleted Soon / Vagina Is The Sweetest And Most Important Thing In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.