Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. (3573 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size / How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Peacefullove: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Awwwnn.. So sweet.
Thank you dear. You sure know how to capture a woman's heart with words . cheesy

Fuckbots come and join me sing hallelujah tongue
see bait to make him continue his delusion. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Peacefullove:

Don't attack a personality without evidence. It's slandering u know ?
Any proof ?
a lot of prof. Bein an igbo gal is enuf proof
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
she's a gold diga beware!
how did u know, have u melt with this lady before? And how does that stop me from dating jewessgratitude? The hatred for ladies in this section is anoining, and it piss me off.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
how did u know, have u melt with this lady before? And how does that stop me from dating jewessgratitude? The hatred for ladies in this section is anoining, and it piss me off.
dis is how i knew. i went to her profile and found out she is igbo girl.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by boiz2men(m): 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Shush!!!!! .
You're just being jealous. Stop dispalying your hate all over the place, its repugnant!

My dear favoryte33, ignore this rancorous element.

I'm really speechless right now as I just woke to this now and seeing someone attacking my admirer.
Thanks faroryte33. I admire your courage to say this before the thousands of people here.
Noted.
Jealous ? shocked

I'd only be jealous if you are rich or have a billionaire dad but then its obvious you are neither.

And NOTED was your best reply to a savoring statement about you cheesy grin
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
get d f outa here

Uncle and you're still following me o. Just unfollow me and you'll stop seeing anything about me.

You hate someone and you're still following them. Keep tormenting yourself then.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Peacefullove:

He is just massaging your self esteem . U know u don't find him attractive , deep within you. But u need this attention.

It starts from somewhere. You never can tell.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
It was not her fault she was born in an igbo tribe, if we were to choose were to be born, Nigeria will lack people. If all was well with the hawk above he wont have come down to still chicken, that is, there is no perfect place in this word. As a man dont speak red pill, but speak the truth. Allow jewessgratitude to air her veiw, dont mouth bash her again.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2020
boiz2men:

Jealous ? shocked

I'd only be jealous if you are rich or have a billionaire dad but then its obvious you are neither.

Huh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by boiz2men(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Huh? undecided

Too complicated for your brain?

I can't bring it home... I don't live there.

Hoping she will understand the above statement undecided
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
It was not her fault she was born in an igbo tribe, if we were to choose were to be born, Nigeria will lack people. If all was well with the hawk above he wont have come down to still chicken, that is, there is no perfect place in this word. As a man dont speak red pill, but speak the truth. Allow jewessgratitude to air her veiw, dont mouth bash her again.
u wil make a gud asslicker. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Peacefullove: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:

There are bad and Good eggs in every tribe , That she is Igbo doesn't make all Igbo girls gold diggers, we have decent ones among them.

Don't be sentimental Brother

Someone once said people from my side like alcohol, I Just laughed cause I personally do not drink at all. So sometimes we need to be OBjective. Behavior and manners is each person's chosen personality NOT tribal .
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
boiz2men:

Jealous ? shocked

who in his sense would get jealous over a sour pap? Leave dat gold diga abeg.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
u wil make a gud asslicker. Keep it up.
What offence has jesswesgratitude done to you, Just tell me one.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Peacefullove: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

It starts from somewhere. You never can tell.
Lol really.. , well continue to enjoy the attention. U are really versed in the game of tying em down lol cheesy
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2020
Peacefullove:

There are bad and Good eggs in every tribe , That she is Igbo doesn't make all Igbo girls gold diggers, we have decent ones among them.

Don't be sentimental Brother

Someone once said people from my side like alcohol, I Just laughed cause I personally do not drink at all. So sometimes we need to be OBjective. Behavior and manners is each person's chosen personality NOT tribal .
yes we have decent girls among dem but jewessgradtitude isnt 1
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
What offence has jesswesgratitude done to your, Just tell me one.
she tryna gold dig me on my thread dat was deleted.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2020
boiz2men:

Too complicated for your brain?

I can't bring it home... I don't live there.

Hoping she will understand the above statement undecided

Mumu, i did that cos I was wondering where crawled out from and who let you out.
I know I mentioned fuckbots and another moniker came attacking. You guys are beginning to make this look like horror movie but I'm enjoying it though. grin gbewun.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
she tryna gold dig me on my thread dat was deleted.
if you forgive men their trespasses, your heaven father will also forgive you your trespasses
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by boiz2men(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Mumu, i did that cos I was wondering where crawled out from and who let you out.
I know I mentioned fuckbots and another moniker came attacking. You guys are beginning to make this look like horror movie but I'm enjoying it though. grin gbewun.

You meant I am making your life meaningful and you are savoring the moment...

You are welcome.. Don't mention cheesy
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 19, 2020
I admire only Hausa lady unfortunately they are not on this forum. and if there is any, please indicate by quoting me
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
Peacefullove:

Here comes someone who understands cheesy
he really does.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:
I admire only Hausa lady unfortunately they are not on this forum. and if there is any, please indicate by quoting me
Hausa lady and dirty be lik 5 & 6

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
if you forgive men their trespasses, your heaven father will also forgive you your trespasses
tell her to create an apology thread and also sign udertaking dat she wil not gold dig men again. Then i wil forgiv her
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
all not Hausa lady, I am not talking about the local ladies. perhaps, we have people that are dirty in every tribe
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
tell her to create an apology thread and also sign udertaking dat she wil not gold dig men again. Then i wil forgiv her
Am sorry i have no knowledge of her past, so i can,t.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
Am sorry i have no knowledge of her past, so can,t.
pass d msg to her.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
here u go. Hypocrite. I called igbo ladies gold digas u said i was wrong.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Savagethe21st(m): 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
I only admire ubunja and nwaamaikpe for their eccentric opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46evIaq53ig Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:

all not Hausa lady, I am not talking about the local ladies. perhaps, we have people that are dirty in every tribe
your life your choice, just a little piece of advice pls don,t choose a wife from the taughters of men.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
favoryte33:
@Jewessgratitude. I have always envisaged for a time like this. Thank God i have d opportunity now.It has been barely 3weeks since i noticed you on nairaland&ever since,i've grown 2 become obsessed with you. A lot of females exist here but u stood out...
are you Igbo? She is a tribal bigot
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 8:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
here u go. Hypocrite. I called igbo ladies gold digas u said i was wrong.
did i?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Going To Dumb My Boyfriend / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / My Girlfriend's Mother Calls Me Too Often,and Making Me Uncomfortable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.