Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,317 members, 7,846,397 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. (3587 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / How My Girlfriend Sister Secretely Came To My House When She Saw My Penis Size / How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by ranmoor: 9:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Good luck. Do yourself a favour visit a standard morgue tomorrow... observe the female corpses.... write your experience in here

grin Maynation? You and this girl sha!
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by vincentjk(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2020
1Sharon:

I'm not even trying to call you names, I meant those words factually.

Why won't you find me different, why you see I'm not the average nigerian, you can use superstition and religion to blackmail.

Not here for it.

Why do you keep mentioning me?

@Bolded made me laugh so much, I fell and mistakenly poured a glass of yoghurt I was sipping only to get up to realize my pajamas has torn under, you see what you caused abi cry

Well to answer your question, I had a dream about you the night we had that little argument, I saw both of us going inside the water and something then happened but I won't say it here... At least reply my Emails!

The thread says we should mentioned our crush btw
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by vincentjk(m): 9:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Notasaints:
This is funny grin

Not funny, she's seriously scared of me and I'm worried, just check her replies up there
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by rosy1992(f): 9:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
AmericanDad:

The Lord said ur gonna be my wife...i'm in lagos. Lets get to knw each other
Incredible
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:

Incredible

U can say hi to me on whatsapp 08033951736..i'm obie
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Alfather:
it seems you know those bush men whom when they see you eating, they also ask, 'are u eating'. Though she ought to have. mention me first because i gave her some credit. Ask her your self because she is the offender and you are the offeyee, dont drag me into what i do not know.
i dragged u becos u are her subject.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by 1Sharon(f): 10:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:

@Bolded made me laugh so much, I fell and mistakenly poured a glass of yoghurt I was sipping only to get up to realize my pajamas has torn under, you see what you caused abi cry

Well to answer your question, I had a dream about you the night we had that little argument, I saw both of us going inside the water and something then happened but I won't say it here... At least reply my Emails!

The thread says we should mentioned our crush btw

Bla bla.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by doggedfighter(f): 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2020
mimimile93:
i admire IbrahimSkiba. She is d reason i frequent nl. I luv her to death. A b!tch didn't even knw my past and she welcom me. Wen she realized who i was, she love me even more. Jam i love u.
You call her bitch ?
May your love last forever

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Mumu, i did that cos I was wondering where crawled out from and who let you out.
I know I mentioned fuckbots and another moniker came attacking. You guys are beginning to make this look like horror movie but I'm enjoying it though. grin gbewun.
Professor of English I hail o.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
You call her bitch ? May your love last forever
she is his side chick. no string attached
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by mimimile93: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
doggedfighter:

You call her bitch ?
May your love last forever
what best name could u use to descrbe a nigerian woman?
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
vincentjk:

Not funny, she's seriously scared of me and I'm worried, just check her replies up there
Lol, what did you do?
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Shally'girl but, she's no longer on NL cry
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Riele(f): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Savagethe21st:
I only admire ubunja and nwaamaikpe for their eccentric opinions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46evIaq53ig Hey I'm a 17 yr old producer doing it all on his own and I'll appreciate if y'all check my beats out and show some love.I'm not trying to be annoying just wanna pursue my dreams

Just 6 views embarassed on this particular video ??

I'll patronize you Sha .

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nickymezor(f): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by WorWorBoy: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
MZrapper lol.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by MZrapper(f): 12:03am On Jan 20, 2020
WorWorBoy:
MZrapper lol.
undecided undecided
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by vincentjk(m): 4:58am On Jan 20, 2020
1Sharon:

Bla bla.

Since you've refused to reason with me in a public forum, fine.

You'll see a man on black garment in your dream before February 1st.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Alfather: 5:34am On Jan 20, 2020
mimimile93:
i dragged u becos u are her subject.
i only admire her on the forum, that all.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Offpoint: 5:51am On Jan 20, 2020
I've been on nairaland for long, never really took the time to admired any female nairalander ON A SERIOUS GROUND, except jokingly, not until of recent I felt attracted to Reichel99 and didn't hide my intentions. 'But things didn't go ease, gave it a thought for 2 days and then said these two things to myself...

hey! you hate being bothered, why bother someone else?

If It got serious, I might start cautioning my comments here cuz I'll got that feeling of someone's watching my back.... and damn NL will be a bore if I can comment freely...

I thought of these and I concluded: let her be guy... what will be will be.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by 1Sharon(f): 6:47am On Jan 20, 2020
vincentjk:

Since you've refused to reason with me in a public forum, fine.

You'll see a man on black garment in your dream before February 1st.

Oh really?
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by WorWorBoy: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2020
MZrapper:

undecided undecided
You can feel the love right? lol

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2020
cheesy
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Bestinstinct(m): 9:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Maynation Lets be friends, just friends smiley
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by MZrapper(f): 10:34am On Jan 20, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You can feel the love right? lol

Chally, I don't do underage boys.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by WorWorBoy: 10:38am On Jan 20, 2020
MZrapper:

Chally, I don't do underage boys.
Lol.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by ambassadorgozie(m): 10:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
Can this thread be free from insults please... Y'all have digresses from the topic.. Why can't y'all just mention whom you admire and not attack anyone on here.. Let us all be civilized here...

Better still.. Delete this topic and create a new one...

i admire you alot, have been following your posts,
you have a good heart and amiable personality,
i would love to be your friend cos i know i will benefit alot from you including careerwise,
please do me this unsual favour nd answer your dm,
remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by vincentjk(m): 11:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Notasaints:
Lol, what did you do?

You recall the thread which surfaced about 2months ago concerning some weird sea creatures and all that?? I was the person whom wrote stuffs about mermaids and my true life encounter with them. She was busy quoting me and at the same time disproving all I wrote there lol

People were and are still sending me Dms, they wanna see some picture I got but but I want 1sharon to see it alone since she didn't believe but she has refused to give me her contact nor reply any of my DMs since then embarassed

She said I'm a ritualist and scares the shit outta her but please help me convince her that I'm just crushing on her, nothing else kiss

She even thinks I'm kinda insane but in reality I'm a Christian, a core Christian but a traditionalist at the same time that's all

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Barzinime(m): 12:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ordinary strap of bra OP will not see grin grin
mimimile93:
and d mumu jewessgradtitue would fall for dis. I see free fvck loadin.
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Lamanii22(f): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
ambassadorgozie:

i admire you alot, have been following your posts,
you have a good heart and amiable personality,
i would love to be your friend cos i know i will benefit alot from you including careerwise,
please do me this unsual favour nd answer your dm,
remain blessed

Awww I'm really honoured Hun... I will answer you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 21, 2020
@Riele heck don't know why but I like her character it's funny at times and she smart not gonna lie, a little bit spicy too.
Some my say I'm a pedo but we actually the same age
Re: Who Are You Admiring Secretely On Nairaland? Let Your Intentions Known Now. by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Bestinstinct:
Maynatiion Lets be friends, just friends smiley
Fvck mates? The only thing she understands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"This Is Super Natural": Lady Shows Off Beautiful Marks On Her Body / Height Differences / Nairaland People Make Una Help Me O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.