Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? (2676 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Find Hausa Ladies So Easy To Date? / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by Nyeks: 2:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
Someone I dated sent me his baby's pictures once... and pretended it was a mistake. LOL. But baby boy's so fine! I really was happy seeing the child. Once you genuinely care for someone, you'll be happy with whatever good thing that's happening in their lives...

But you, dear OP, are gloating. Plus you have no right to expect her to react in a certain kind of way. Not everyone takes things the same way. So, move on with your life, and stop throwing your dealings in her face.

Plus... you think she's single. You have no idea what she'll become... or the kind of man she'll marry tomorrow. So, biko, leave her alone, inuru?
Young lady, you don't know me, If she marries Dangote' son, I will be more than happy for her, I don't beef exes, there was first friendship before relationship. If relationship failed it doesn't mean there should be enemity. If am in the position to help her out and she seeks my assistance, I will help out. We are not competing, so forget the talk of marrying somebody better than me or so. You ladies can be damn emotional unnecessarily.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by Randy100: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
I didn't see anything wrong in what you did.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by czarr(m): 2:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Move on op

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by Nyeks: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Randy100:
I didn't see anything wrong in what you did.
Thank you jaree.. after now, them go se them sabi oyibo type of life. Couples de divorce and still live in thesame house, talk well like nothing happened in civilized world.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nyeks:
Young lady, you don't know me, If she marries Dangote' son, I will be more than happy for her, I don't beef exes, there was first friendship before relationship. If relationship failed it doesn't mean there should be enemity. If am in the position to help her out and she seeks my assistance, I will help out. We are not competing, so forget the talk of marrying somebody better than me or so. You ladies can be damn emotional unnecessarily.

You seem to be the one getting emotional. You break a news to her the first time, she didn't congratulate you, yet you keep giving her similar updates. Don't you see that she doesn't care to know?

An ex is an ex no matter how friendly y'all get. So there will always be grey areas.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by captianfreeman(m): 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bro, it is worth being confuse about. Choosing whom to spend the rest of your life with is a very critical decision to take.

If you get it wrong,you will spend the rest of your life in regrets.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by Yuneehk(f): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
You were trying to get a particular response from the said lady and since you didn't get it, you're whining. If she had said congratulation, maybe you'd still say it didn't come genuinely. You've tried several ways to get her "react" to the news and she's not taking the bait. Focus on your new family and free her oh?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by kingofthemall: 3:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nyeks:
I had a funny experience some time last year. I dated a lady who suggested we break up as she felt we were not compatible as lovers.
The relationship started in 2009, but it was off and on due to distance and some other factors. We became serious in 2016/2017 and everything was going on smoothly till she went for National Youth Service (NYSC) and things became sour again. We had a fight which was all her fault, she couldn't apologize for more than two months. I kept my cool and decided I let her be since she is full of pride. The third month after the fight, she sent me a long SMS admitting she caused me pains bla bla and that she has decided we call it quit since we are not compatible but we can be friends instead of lovers. I didnt reply the message as it was not necessary since I had already moved on from my ends too.
Fast forward to 2018, she found her way back again through chats, we remained friends like she suggested and we were going on smoothly to the point that i started helping her search for jobs, she got one via me but something happened along the line and she lost the job. She was coming around once in a while, I saw that she has seen how difficult job hunting is and the struggle for survival is not an easy task like she thought while in school. She became loyal yet the pride of a woman never let her ignite a new fire in us. I guessed she wanted us back, but since she was the one that initiated the break up, I told myself that I will never start up a discussion on relationship. Within that period, I found another lady who was willing to start on a humble ground with me. I never let her know about my new found love, there was no sign of me dating on social media or so. I broke the news to her few days before I posted my pre wedding photos on Facebook and WhatsApp and she pretended she was cool.
The wedding came and gone, my so called friend didnt send a congratulatory message, no comment on my Facebook page, she avoided all my wedding photos like a plague. Few days ago, my first child came, I sent her SMS, my so called friend still couldn't say ordinary congrats. I kept wondering if she never meant the break message she sent to me back then, cos why is she this bitter?. shocked
If I may ask, do you get the second girl now your wife,via online stuff?
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by Stillthebest: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
kiss

She can only marry you as a spare not as a real deal!

She doesnt want you perhaps she thinks you are not 'ok' for her in all means.

She didn't leave you!
She's not happy you left(being a spare) keeping you while looking for a better!

In fact she is confused and not sure yet what she wants. So many humans are that way even some men!

Avoid her!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by frubben(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nyeks:
Where in the post is help mentioned?
soooo, wat is the importance of this your post. To tell us wat exactly
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by Nyeks: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
kingofthemall:

If I may ask, do you get the second girl now your wife,via online stuff?
NO
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by ashawopikin(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nyeks:
I had a funny experience some time last year. I dated a lady who suggested we break up as she felt we were not compatible as lovers.
The relationship started in 2009, but it was off and on due to distance and some other factors. We became serious in 2016/2017 and everything was going on smoothly till she went for National Youth Service (NYSC) and things became sour again. We had a fight which was all her fault, she couldn't apologize for more than two months. I kept my cool and decided I let her be since she is full of pride. The third month after the fight, she sent me a long SMS admitting she caused me pains bla bla and that she has decided we call it quit since we are not compatible but we can be friends instead of lovers. I didnt reply the message as it was not necessary since I had already moved on from my ends too.
Fast forward to 2018, she found her way back again through chats, we remained friends like she suggested and we were going on smoothly to the point that i started helping her search for jobs, she got one via me but something happened along the line and she lost the job. She was coming around once in a while, I saw that she has seen how difficult job hunting is and the struggle for survival is not an easy task like she thought while in school. She became loyal yet the pride of a woman never let her ignite a new fire in us. I guessed she wanted us back, but since she was the one that initiated the break up, I told myself that I will never start up a discussion on relationship. Within that period, I found another lady who was willing to start on a humble ground with me. I never let her know about my new found love, there was no sign of me dating on social media or so. I broke the news to her few days before I posted my pre wedding photos on Facebook and WhatsApp and she pretended she was cool.
The wedding came and gone, my so called friend didnt send a congratulatory message, no comment on my Facebook page, she avoided all my wedding photos like a plague. Few days ago, my first child came, I sent her SMS, my so called friend still couldn't say ordinary congrats. I kept wondering if she never meant the break message she sent to me back then, cos why is she this bitter?. shocked
it seems like you are the confused one here, u claimed to have moved on but u are still monitoring her
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by rex444(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
oh shit .....the devil's work.... trust me av been in similar shoes .. U don't expect her to be jealous ? it's normal nothing new as long as she's still alive ...you would have just ignored letting her know about how far you have moved
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by makydebbie(f): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nyeks:
See your life. Madam, rejoice with those who are rejoicing, mourn with those who are mourning. I never mentioned anywhere in the post that she ain't checking my pictures or so. We all congratulates friends on our contact on social media when they celebrate, so there is no big deal there, whether ex or not. And for my wify, her ex called to congratulate her and there was no issue about that.

Abeg you're not making sense better focus on your family and leave your ex alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by DavidEsq(m): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
pocohantas:

Uncle, focus on your wife and kids. Leave her bitterness for her next/current bf.

I don't know why some Naija guys are obsessed with the relationship status of their EXes. Especially when they marry first. Face your wife!
Don't mind the Okpolo-eyed goat angry. He claims to have moved on, yet he is busy troubling the poor ex, who is probably too busy with her life.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by DavidEsq(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
makydebbie:

Abeg you're not making sense better focus on your family and leave your ex alone.
Such a petty punk angry. I pity e wife. Na so so grudge this wan go Sabi carry.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by DavidEsq(m): 10:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Yuneehk:
You were trying to get a particular response from the said lady and since you didn't get it, you're whining. If she had said congratulation, maybe you'd still say it didn't come genuinely. You've tried several ways to get her "react" to the news and she's not taking the bait. Focus on your new family and free her oh?
Don't mind the ekpa. I've never seen such goatishness spilled in this quantity in a thread.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Confused About Making Decision On Who To Marry? by Mobree: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
I'm sure OP was expecting a different reaction to his post

Nairalanders shocked him.

Pele grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Mess / 50,000 If You Can Kiss Me. Pics / Please Advice Me On What To Do With This Girl !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.