Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (17244 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 1:03am On May 30, 2007
@ swet T
step up ur game if u want to get with a classy presentable nairaland lady  wink
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 1:05am On May 30, 2007
@Omogenaija
My game is sky high. You wan try ?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by teddyface(m): 1:07am On May 30, 2007
@ sweet T
let her be she my sweet heart and i will do anything on this forum to keep that. if you dont like her posts, dont read them.

@cute ass
where have you been?
@omo eko
how u day? so tell us about him
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:08am On May 30, 2007
teddyface:

@omo eko
how u day? so tell us about him
Tell You about WHO undecided
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:08am On May 30, 2007
another SOLICITOR, "prolly a SEX PREDATOR
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by fekuti: 1:09am On May 30, 2007
him. your boyfriend that he was talking about.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 1:09am On May 30, 2007
@ sweet T
na beans or yam ?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:09am On May 30, 2007
fekuti:

him. your boyfriend that he was talking about.
I got no bf wink
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2007
Omo Eko:

I got no boyfriend wink
But u gat a SEX ADDICT huh
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:11am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

But u gat a SEX ADDICT huh
SEX FOR WHERE, abeg oh am i Child of God
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2007
Omo Eko:

SEX FOR WHERE, abeg oh am i Child of God
does that make a difference, every body is,

only depends if u follow the foot step of his (GOD)
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 1:14am On May 30, 2007
@Omogenaija
What do u mean ?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by teddyface(m): 1:14am On May 30, 2007
@ ayefele
see this man, who is a sex predator? angry
go ask her we've come a long way omo eko can tell
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:15am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

does that make a difference, every body is,

only depends if u follow the foot step of his (GOD)

When did u start preaching grin grin grin,
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omogenaija(f): 1:16am On May 30, 2007
i mean ur a funny guy  smiley
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:16am On May 30, 2007
teddyface:

@ ayefele
You and who undecided and moreover i don't think we've met before
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 1:16am On May 30, 2007
@Omogenaija
oh. i try ma sister, life too short !!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2007
teddyface:

@ ayefele
Dont need explanation, that describe who u really is
Omo Eko:

When did u start preaching grin grin grin,
the day i met the love of my life
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 1:17am On May 30, 2007
omogenaija:

@ swet T
step up your game if u want to get with a classy presentable nairaland lady wink

What are you insinuating?? thay i'm anything beyond classy and presentable?? Child, take your time ooh tongue
BTW who would that so-called presentable and classy be if i may ask?? you?? lmcao grin grin

teddyface:

@ sweet T
let her be she my sweet heart and i will do anything on this forum to keep that. if you don't like her posts, don't read them.

kiss kiss kiss Thankyou jare . . as if i was forcing it (my post) down his pants grin

teddyface:

@cute ass
where have you been?

Aren't I in a better position to be asking that??
You checked out on me after i asked for a picture you volunteerily served cry cry angry angry
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:18am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

the day i met the love of my life
If i may ask, WHO IS THIS GIRL shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by SweetT1: 1:19am On May 30, 2007
@Cuteass
ohhh, Down my pants? You go make my "Kinni" swell o grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by teddyface(m): 1:22am On May 30, 2007
@ ayefele
up yours
@ cute ass
could you send me a mail on my email so i could send it to you. can you imagin omo eko said she dose not know me. embarassed undecided
Funny how ppl forget thing so easily
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:24am On May 30, 2007
teddyface:

@ ayefele
up yours
@ cute ass
could you send me a mail on my email so i could send it to you. can you imagin omo eko said she dose not know me. embarassed undecided
Funny how people forget thing so easily
cos u aint important
Omo Eko:

If i may ask, WHO IS THIS GIRL shocked shocked shocked
u wouldnt wanna know
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:25am On May 30, 2007
teddyface:

@ cute ass
could you send me a mail on my email so i could send it to you. c[b]an you imagin omo eko said she dose not know me. embarassed undecided
Funny how people forget thing so easily[/b]
@treddyface

I just remembered who you are now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, you were that guy that was IN LOVE with my sweetie cute-ass cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:27am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

u wouldnt want to know
Haba sad sad sad tell me jooo, okay is it dime
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 1:27am On May 30, 2007
teddyface:

@ ayefele
up yours
@ cute ass

Tell your "kinni" to behave grin

teddyface:

@ cute ass

Not to worry, i already explained to her.
You know now, toomany usernames to cram, but i'm sure you're dear to her heart grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:28am On May 30, 2007
Omo Eko:

Haba sad sad sad tell me jooo, okay is it dime
she even came to ATLANTA , weeks ago, so we hooked up, she;s iight thou,
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 1:29am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

she even came to ATLANTA , weeks ago, so we hooked up, she;s iight thou,

So you guys are now serious

Kudos to nairaland ooh, please tell her i miss her so much kiss

*singing*

CONGRATULATIONS AND JUBILATION
STAR01 AND DIMEY GIRL
WE WISH YOU GOOD LUCK
grin grin grin
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:30am On May 30, 2007
second that cheesy cheesy cheesy

am so happy for your two
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:31am On May 30, 2007
Omo Eko:

second that cheesy cheesy cheesy

am so happy for your two
no no no no no, dont even think about it, just hooked up thats all, she stays in CANADA thou
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by OmoEko1(f): 1:35am On May 30, 2007
oh i see but am sure your bothe had fun lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:38am On May 30, 2007
she's now replaceable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris / Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.