Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (17243 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by topup: 10:03pm On Sep 02, 2008
You need to talk to her one on one, and really, honestly, ask her if she will forgive you, if she forgives you, it means that she must not bring back the past (which is a million times easier to say than do). It seems as if you just crossed the line before you decided to stop cheating, I think you realised you crossed the line too, that's why this time you stopped whilst the first warning you didn't heed the warning, I believe she has already left you emotionally. Also, when you are the person who has done wrong, you should try to avoid getting into arguments, she might feel like 'after all you've put me through, you still have the nerve to be arguing with me'.

This needs to be sorted out, as soon as possible, both of you may be dragging it along unnecessarily, also does she want this relationship? Why is she still with you, when she acts like she can't stand you?

Ask all the questions you need in the conversation and if her response doesn't sound positive, my advise is for both of you to agree to move on.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by sisisisi(f): 8:17am On May 10, 2009
You chercha, you trouva
you trouva,you supporta
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by anneduke: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2009
want my candid advice,if she finally comes around to accept u,then u must be very careful because if u try dat again,she could really hurt you.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by H2O2: 1:23am On Dec 24, 2009
do not sleep dude. she is going to cut your pecker off.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by laudate: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2009
Ayeisha:

Clearly, this man is placing this woman that he cheated with and is probably still cheated with in front of you and your emotions!

He does not love you. He just does not want to lose you as it would break his manhood.

It seems he uses this art of juggling two women as validation of his manhood.

He only dangles her over your head in conversation to keep you in the place in which he wants you: Groveling at his feet, pleading with him, submissive, his pet.

If you marry this man you will suffer from years of instability, insecurity, feelings of inadequacy, and pure torture.

You will be cooking, cleaning, washing, and making love to a man who will not be making love to you!

He does not love you. He is trying to enslave you.  Don't you see he shows no remorse for what he has done. He is a jerk. Leave now while you're still young and vibrant and get with a real man.

Find a man who will love, respect, and cherish you. A man who will show you he loves you with actions not with words. We women often fall victim to the magic of words and that is just ridiculous.

I say, "You love me? So show me? I need to see this love not hear this love." Hearing something does not make it valid. These things we hear are intangible pieces of useless information.

How are you showing someone you love them by cheating on them 3 times and they have the nerve to throw it back up in the persons face time and time again. You have to corroborate your words with actions!

It's a done deal! Hands down, he is a joke and a loser. If you stick with him this is what your union would be. A downward spiral of uneccessary torture.

How can you focus on your career or raising your children while being preoccupied with the depression cultivated by the actions of a useless, adulterous husband?

Preach it sista, pr-re-ea-ach!!  grin

Those who have ears to hear, let them hear!

Don't mind the guy, I guess he was proving his love to his girlfriend by cheating on her. . . . . .stupidity 101.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by laudate: 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2010
sillyboy:

@ poster.
My guy, you can still put things back the way they should be. You'll only have to follow the theory of "iron sharpenth iron". This is what you do. Start to cheat her all over again, my guess is that, when she realises you are cheating her again, she'll be knocked off. She'll feel hurt and not justified like she's feeling right now. When you are sure she's now hurt again, you now try as much as possible to be caring.

WARNING. In as much as this could work, it could destroy whatever little thing she must feel for you right now. So you must be ready to take the worst. If you ask,I think you should try, afterall you are already loosing her.

Ha-ha-ha-ha. . . . .una no go kill person for here o! grin On a serious note though. . . .cheating and 'respect' do NOT go together. In fact, cheating has a way of killing any form of respect a person could have for his partner, especially when you think of the deceit, trauma and pretence that accompanies the whole thing. Someone needs to tell the original poster the whole truth. shocked
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by kpolli(m): 9:53am On Jan 04, 2010
i thought i was harsh n -ve but now i realise NLers r worse,
i will never bring my problem here,
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Nautillus(m): 10:05am On Jan 04, 2010
Guy. . .you've lost her. . .accept it. . .As a consolation prize for yourself. . .end the relationship before she does . . .it will help you deal with the pain better
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Daluuzor(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
d truth is dat, we do not realise d importance of wat we ve got until dey slip our fingers!!! I really hope she kicks ur Ass really gud cos a leopard can neva change its skin, once a cheat alwayz a cheat, CHEATER!!! Lol
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by pato405(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
see boyz who are lucky enough to have well behaved virgins recklessly misbehaving. on the other hand, nice dudes like me cool have not been lucky enough to find one sad.

oh! what a crazy world! embarassed embarassed sad
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Daresh(f): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2012
Why do you men behave like goats like this ehn ? How do you expect her to respect you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris / Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.