Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me (17241 Views)

I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend / I Cheated On My Wife With Another Mans Wife What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by teddyface(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2007
@ cute ass
wink
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 1:56am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

she's now replaceable

How rude angry angry angry

@ Bigdee/topic

Pardon our chidish manners embarassed embarassed
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 1:57am On May 30, 2007
cute-ass:

How rude angry angry angry
not definitely , but truth hurts
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 2:01am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

not definitely , but truth hurts

This is my friend you're back-mouthing like this, please i don't like it.

I don't know if you're kidding or not, but i don't like the sound of it angry And if you would be so disrespectful, what happens in the bedroom, remains there, please cry
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 2:05am On May 30, 2007
cute-ass:

I don't know if you're kidding or not, but i don't like the sound of it angry And if you would be so disrespectful, what happens in the bedroom, remains there, please cry
thats should be PERSONAL, amazingly nuthing happened, brother still gat the "V", sign
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 2:23am On May 30, 2007
ayefele200:

amazingly nuthing happened, brother still gat the "V", sign

LIES LIES LIES tongue
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ayefele200(m): 2:27am On May 30, 2007
cute-ass:

LIES LIES LIES tongue
too har to believe, few do but MOST dont
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by NiteAngel(m): 2:45am On May 30, 2007
Do you really love her enough to fight to win her back or do you simply want a go at her virginity so that you can sit back and roar with laughter when she nags about your cheating behind?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Nobody: 3:24am On May 30, 2007
@ topic,
the girl try sef, she's still willing to be called your girlfriend and you are complaining of disrespect.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by comechop(m): 3:27am On May 30, 2007
My PIKIN, hear the wisdom from the ages. IF you want her love back,  you have to WIN it. START ALL OVER AGAIN. Let it be like the times at the onset,  WOOO HER AGAIN. FLOWERS, CHOCOLATE, CANDY, OR MAMA PUT as per naija chic,  anything she wants just do it for her,  and spoil her. Of course she has lost faith and trust in you,  and the only way to get it back is it woo her again,  and make yourself dependable. Go the extra mile. If this girl is really worth is as you say she is, then MY PIKIN, no trouble is too much for her. I hope you have learnt your lesson.
Women are much valuable than the way many men/boyfriends treat them these days. I wish girls/women would stop taking constant trash from boyfriends, and become QUEENS
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Nobody: 8:32am On May 30, 2007
some sage words from the pied piper. . . . . .

when a womans fed up. . .
there ain't nothing you can do about it. . . .
it's like running out of love. . . .
and now its too late to talk about it. . . .

does that sum it up?
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by BigDee: 9:21am On May 30, 2007
thanks for the replies. It might be difficult to understand but i have really changed and i can swear that i will never ever cheat on her again. I have been trying to tell her this and even act upon it. I realise that it might take some time but i am willing to go the extra mile for her.

And NO i am not after her virginity as someone mentioned and NO i am not asking for pity on this thread. I just feel very helpless because i am scared that i messed up what was/is a promising relationship with a gorgeous girl, over a fling and i need some SERIOUS advice.

My girlfriend is not stupid, she just has a forgiving heart BUT i know this is my last shoot, she would not take anymore nonsense from me and i know that. She has made it CRYSTAL CLEAR, however she said if her feelings towards me dont change soon enough, she would just have to move on cause no one can say that she DIDNT try. I never knew this could affect me this much. sad sad sad
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Sexyuhlala(f): 9:24am On May 30, 2007
Your girl did the rite thing by leaving u,u guys don't just know what u have until its gone.When a girl treats u right and gives u all her best u tend to take her for granted and cheat on her.Well u know what? Its serves ur sorry ass rite.And one thing l want u to know is that u will never find someone like her again.So just move on with ur life
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Darafunmi(f): 9:33am On May 30, 2007
She should have dumped u long b4 now and u can't expect her to respect her after disrespecting her twice don't u know dat repect is reciprocal be wise and look for another of ur type okay wish u good luck in ur partner hunt.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by nkc(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2007
my dear, cute-ass , pls do me a favor and don't bother replying, i love your posts, its always educative, u know this is a public place, and some people, like to torture others, best answer is to keep silent, and tackle important things, okay. wink
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by v24m(f): 4:12pm On May 30, 2007
as you lay your bed so shall u lie on it, if the matresse isnt comfortable enough for you theres always the ground, grin
if u were in her shoes u woldnt hv forgiven her even for the first time and she 4gave u twice.
its really bad for u cos shes a veee and they tend to be very sensitive in ur nxt life remember that cool
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by cuteass1(f): 4:35pm On May 30, 2007
nkc:

my dear, cute-ass , please do me a favor and don't bother replying, i love your posts, its always educative, u know this is a public place, and some people, like to torture others, best answer is to keep silent, and tackle important things, okay. wink

Thanks love kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by omobolaluv(f): 5:23pm On May 30, 2007
Men that is too bad, how sould you, but am not suprise, because i have similar experience, so what i will tell you is that, try call her with one of her best friend and plead with her ask her friend to beg her on your behave i think with that she will understand, and promise her you will not do that again.

bye
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 30, 2007
This is why i always say cheating shouldn't be condoned, just because it can never be. I can tell you i have forgiven you but I am the only one who knows what's on my mind. There is no way things are ever going to be the same again. That of saying "start again" is the bullsh!t of the millenium.

To avoid this those who cheat should be avoided. We would spare them and ourselves useless emotional brea-downs!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ne4real(f): 4:46pm On May 31, 2007
serves u right. what were u thinking? smart boy !!!!!!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by sweetchick(f): 6:25pm On May 31, 2007
My guy, what did you expect? Match my words, she's gonna dump your cheating butt in the very near future
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by mekoyo(m): 6:49pm On May 31, 2007
You really caused this yourself man. You just have to be the good man now. Hold on to your promise nevre to do that again if truly she loves you then she's going to see the change in you and then give you some respect.

But please dont be a player anymore and this to the other guyz outthere. Stop the cheat or you'll be caught. This is a promise.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by chiegemba(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2007
@ topic; short of words!!! But do wish u all d best though! "either way" {leavin on or stayin}
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ifababa(m): 5:53am On Jun 01, 2007
Hey Guys, I think theres another victim of circumstance here, I have exactly the same problem.Its just so exact,

she's always been by me ,not cheating, But ive just been so Stupid too and i guess mine came from the influence of my carrer, Im into Showbiz and my girl is highly jealous about me an the text messages and calls i get, I guess she has the right to , But the point is i think im loosing her if havent lost her already and all it looks like now is like im forcing myself on her, She still a virgin , going for her NYSC this year , she'd be ready for marriage soon and so am i right now,

I dont want to loose her, She's all a man can ever dream of, Ive been so Stupid HELP ME GUYSS
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ochukoccna: 11:51am On Jun 01, 2007
@ Bigdee
read your posts and i must say, Were U Blind? You seem to have a disease most males have in this generation i.e. the ability to seperate a phallic trophy from future glory. not that i support your philandering though. A wife is different from a bedmate. sorry, that sistah i gone. dont even bother looking for her again and hope you dont go those Cele chaps 2 invoke spiritual aid .U never were worth her in the 1st place cuz you only stopped cheating after her [/b]2nd[b] ultimatum.
On that you changed, i doubt that. even if you remove a leopards fur, the new growth will still have spots.
@ U & Ifababa
why are you guys fixated on virgins when you both cant zip up? Meet Sura the tailor for new zips cuz what's good for the goose is delicious to the gander.
On a more serious note, you and Ifababa who seem to have the same problem of bad zips could text 08008008008 with the data of these sistahs knowing virgins are in hot demand by South African HIV men. @ least they can get they a cure from your foolishness.

last but not least, go for A [/color][/b]COMPULSORY[b] HIV TEST[color=#770077] TODAY. cHIKENA!!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ifababa(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2007
Thanks ochukoccna ,
But should a person cut down his head because he has headache??, The truth is, If i knw it was going to affect me this much,i would have done it, and i would have probably giving her some more or all of my time ,

But really it wasnt 100% my fault, The idea resulted from my first relationship which i nede up beign its victim dspite all my efforts to make it work,

i was so sainty then way back in school so ever since the experience, i've tried my best not to love again , So i didnt even know i was this much in love with her until i was beginning to loose her, God help me, i wonder if she'd ever love again too, I still want her and yes inm sure she does want me too, but God knows what, im just so filled with buts right now, thanks, i feel like crying for my stupidity,

And for others that have been jilted too before, i think the best way love again is to love like youve never been hurt,

musicalade@yahoo.com
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by ryder4lyfe: 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2007
what do u expect her to do? My friend get serious. U have to work real hard to get her repect, trust and love back.
If u're lucky u would get her back.
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by bolagurl(f): 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2007
u have shown her how irresponsible you are. And that is bad of u The best thing i think you should do now is to sit her down beg her and let her know you are a changed man.

Ask her if she is into another relationship or something. Please do this because you ve really hurt her
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by BigDee: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2007
@ochu
i am not fixated on virgins and i am not sure where u got that idea from

@bolagurl
according to her, she is not into any other man. for the past days i had this feeling that she might like someone else or has fallen for another guy. i just hope its not so
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2007
BigDee

at least you have proved to ba a changed man although i don't believe in radical changes by anyone.

It's all up to her. if you work hard you might agin her trust back.

just keep trying smiley
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by Chiangel1(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2007
@ Bigdee
My broda, i rilly feel ur pain. Sounds very much like ma relationship sme 6months bck. This exact thing happened, n it wasnt easy. I thank GOd for his love n for forgiveness. It will take tym for ur gurl to win dat trust back n u need lot of hard work n not words. DOnt try buyig her things to please her or do watever u hvnt bin doing cos dat will seem like ur trying to buy her love, n it makes a lot of sense n meaning to an independednt gurl. I'll tell u one thing, gurls dat r independent, as d name goes dont nid nothn from u, but ur full time n attention n most off all. Love n affection. NOT UR MONEY OR MATERIAL GIFTS. I must say u hve a rilly gud gurl, whn dis exct thn hpnd to mi, so many ppl said i was only too stupid to hang in there but my man learnt his lessons just as u hve n is not going to trade me for gold. Dats it! So do wat u can spend more tym wiv her n show her u love her not just tell her1 Be gud!!!
Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by MP007(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2007
i dont know what she is stil doing with ur sorry asx , respect? are u crazy ? u banged another woman for heaven's sake, what u talking abt boi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is More Beautiful? Fulani girls vs Igbo girls / Laddies Pls And Pls Do Not Sit This Way If You Are Not Putting On Paties / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.