Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34509 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yellowmoon1400:
Never gone on a date before, am kinda boring���

Why don't you leave the boring part for the guy to deal with? Unless you meant to say "am kinda bored".
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
I went on a date with a guy and so along the line, he called his sister, telling her to beg me to marry him bla bla bla... Before I knew what was happening, guy man started crying to his sister over the phone like a baby...as in serious cry; shedding tears. I felt so embarrassed.

He was desperate, not easy to be man. Too many problems. Lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Marry wetin?
The guy is always embarrassing me. Hehehhe....
There was another day, we were going for a walk, and he started saying he feels doing back flit or what do you guys call it just to show how excited he feels walking beside me. undecided. I tot thought this guy was still joking and lo he was getting set to back flit right in the middle of the road and I yelled at him to stop!!!! Before he came back to his senses and readjusted. And you say I should marry such a person?
Though He said my love was intoxicating him. embarassed

He didn't lie. Hope you are still together.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
smiley
maasoap:

He didn't lie. Hope you are still together.
Nope.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
smiley
Nope.

Sad. You would have seen the best of love.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Lovexme(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Nope I didn't get tired of his bullshit cos i respect the fact that he cared about me.but didn't want to continue leading him on knowing I dont love him. He's a very emotional person. Wish I could really bring myself to love him but nature has a way of doing it thing; it wasn't just clicking.

My spec is average to tall
Caramel (chocolate) color. God fearing, hardworking, and very very neat guy with slight moustache and little jaw bears. 38 and above.

I was nodding my head until I read "38 and above".
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 06, 2020
Lovexme:

I was nodding my head until I read "38 and above".

Lol...you're not up to that?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Lovexme(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Lol...you're not up to that?

Early 30s. I feel quite old already cry

I'd ask for yours, but they say a lady never reveals her age.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Lovexme:

Early 30s. I feel quite old already cry

I'd ask for yours, but they say a lady never reveals her age.

Hmm...I'm older.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Lovexme(m): 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmm...I'm older.

It's never stopped anyone, or me in this instance.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lovexme:

It's never stopped anyone, or me in this instance.

Ok...so?

You Igbo?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Lovexme(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Ok...so?

You Igbo?

I'm not. Are you?

Mind a mail?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lovexme:

I'm not. Are you?

Mind a mail?

I am.

Dont mind.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Froshloaded: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I am.

Dont mind.

Call us after 9 months grin grin

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Lovexme(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I am.

Dont mind.

My mail ID might seem a bit amusing. Don't laugh when you see it grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Froshloaded:

Call us after 9 months grin grin

You better come and be going. Frosh grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Lovexme:

My mail ID might seem a bit amusing. Don't laugh when you see it grin

Hmm....Okie's.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Froshloaded: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

You better come and be going. Frosh grin
No jor grin grin.
I'm bored.. lipsrsealed
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Timothy6: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by tammie24: 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Not really a date though, but this happened last week.
I was bored and asked her to lunch after work although it was 5pm. She said ok.
Picked her up from her office and we went to the mall. As we were eating quietly, she saw one of her church male friends at some table away from us. She left her food to go greet him. From greeting him, she pulled up a chair and started gisting. I was just there alone eating quietly. After eating, they were still gisting. I said no wahala.
One of the guys that cleans tables came and asked if i was done. Her food was just there. I said, hold on. Picked up the meat in her plate and said go on.
Stood up and walked into shoprite to buy grapes and drove home.
Guess she came back and saw clean table. She called and was sad and apologized, told her she left me, I got bored and left. grin
thats very disrespectful
She doesn't deserve your time

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yeahyah:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 11, 2020
smiley
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2020
eddieguru:
We agreed on a lucnch date, I step out, called her only for she to tell she's been feature to dance in her church. I ended up going to her church that day....long story shot, we're now dating cool

i was once tricked like that too back in the days, lol! I met this beautiful babe near my place, she was walking down the street and we started talking.... nice convo, nothing too serious, so as we lived in the same neighborhood, i invited her at my place, and she agreed to come so i gave her my number and address...

oh boy, a few days later she sent me a text that she was on the way to my house, so i prepare the place and put some wine to chill in the fridge etc... then she rang the door bell and when i opened, she was standing there with one woman and said" Hi, i was in the area so i decided to come by with my fellow jeovah witness sista so we can tell you a bit about the words of the lord bla bla bla." kai, see nonsense!!!! i quickly told them i was a Muslim and got rid of them.

the funniest part is that i often saw the babe walking down the streets afterwards and the babe always had that smile that says:" oh so you thought you were gonna fukc, right? you played yourself!" ouch!

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by saxxyb: 7:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
balogunmuktar:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
I only came here to read a comments

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.