Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34512 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by 2dice01: 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
I went on a date with a guy and so along the line, he called his sister, telling her to beg me to marry him bla bla bla... Before I knew what was happening, guy man started crying to his sister over the phone like a baby...as in serious cry; shedding tears. I felt so embarrassed.

Hope you will marry him grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Olukeji: 6:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Sima04: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

08172566393 whatsapp
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by promisedeco(m): 7:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
2dice01:
Hope you will marry him grin

Marry wetin?
The guy is always embarrassing me. Hehehhe....
There was another day, we were going for a walk, and he started saying he feels doing back flit or what do you guys call it just to show how excited he feels walking beside me. undecided. I tot thought this guy was still joking and lo he was getting set to back flit right in the middle of the road and I yelled at him to stop!!!! Before he came back to his senses and readjusted. And you say I should marry such a person?
Though He said my love was intoxicating him. embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by otunbalamba: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Marry wetin?
There was another day, we were going for a walk, and he started saying he feels doing back flit or what do you guys call it just to show how excited he feels walking beside me. undecided. I tot thought this guy was still joking and lo he was getting set to back flit right in the middle of the road and I yelled at him to stop!!!! Before he came back to his senses and readjusted. And you say I should marry such a person?
cheesy back flit you say grin make i. just dey observe cool
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

Don't worry, I will cum over to your place tonite and give it to you da way you like it and cum on your boobies then shoot my hot cum in your mouth.
Go on...

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by sugarboy212(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin tried not to, just can't help it.

AshiraWealthy:

Marry wetin?

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ade24682: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Veentage:

Your ride keh... Iffa slap you ehhnnn.
Leave am make e Dey lie. Person way work as Ap0 1. Go come here Dey lie give people.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jubrilELsudan: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
roliks99:

U actually jes got me bored

What if I cum in your mouth? Will u still be bored?

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jubrilELsudan: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:
Go on...

I like the way your kukunase is so wide like bobrisky anus and I like the way you open your wide mouth for me to shoot my hot cum in your mouth.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by roliks99(f): 8:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

What if I cum in your mouth? Will u still be bored?

There you go again,talking like an impotent being nd also a minor.
Alaye,bleep off

4 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Atticusxsz(m): 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

08161681758... Add me up. Thanks.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by kestolove95(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
marshalcarter:

can you teach me how to make money I've been following you for a while now and it seems you're a real nigaaarrrrrr grin
u never listen to Audio money b4 abi?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Skyfornia(m): 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Check my signature
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by proclinician: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
I went on a date with a guy and so along the line, he called his sister, telling her to beg me to marry him bla bla bla... Before I knew what was happening, guy man started crying to his sister over the phone like a baby...as in serious cry; shedding tears. I felt so embarrassed.

Which kind lie be this.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by proclinician: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bhadgirl:

Why do u need a job when u be bad girl. Olosho no de pay again?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by roliks99(f): 9:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

I will like to fvck you in your anus then shoot my hot cum in your mouth.

Ok
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by jimmyLd101: 9:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
I don read oyinbo people own the rest na lie remain . My people my people don't bother
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Joystark(f): 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Never been on one.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Blessing343: 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ronnicute(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by 2dice01: 11:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Marry wetin?

Abeg you are making laugh like a mad man here cheesy

Seems the Baba that did your Jazz is highly spiritual grin that makes him be doing silly things for you

Minus the childish act you notice in him..Is there any other thing you dont like in him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Sniper101(m): 11:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
maasoap:

Sorry for asking o, is test required before kissing someone?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 05, 2020
2dice01:
Abeg you are making laugh like a mad man here cheesy

Seems the Baba that did your Jazz is highly spiritual grin that makes him be doing silly things for you

Minus the childish act you notice in him..Is there any other thing you dont like in him?

I didn't do any jazz o.
He wasn't just my spec. I later felt pity for him and just stopped seeing him
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by 2dice01: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I didn't do any jazz o.
He wasn't just my spec. I later felt pity for him and just stopped seeing him
Irony of life
To me you sound like his spec but to you

You felt pity and stop seeing him abi you are tired of his bullshit grin

So what's your spec madam?

We never can tell Mr.Right might be seeing over convo cheesy
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 05, 2020
Blood of God! what kinda sick advice is this?
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
It is obvious you are not a real niggarrr

Stop crying
Real niggarrrz don't go on a date

Real niggarrrz bang pussies and move on
Real niggarrrz see women as swimming pool
They bang their own and move on.
They don't do those romantic stuffs like going on a date

Just huzzle some money and pussies will be yours.
To make it worse. Just get a ride even if it is a low budget ass ride then i can bet my balls you will be banging enough Pussies

You see those my two ride. Am going to blur the background because of sars and efcc
With those ride. I bang enough pussies. Ladies love ride
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2020
Hahahahaha, I can't just stop laughing.
AshiraWealthy:

Marry wetin?

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2020
2dice01:
Irony of life
To me you sound like his spec but to you

You felt pity and stop seeing him abi you are tired of his bullshit grin

So what's your spec madam?

We never can tell Mr.Right might be seeing over convo cheesy

Nope I didn't get tired of his bullshit cos i respect the fact that he cared about me.but didn't want to continue leading him on knowing I dont love him. He's a very emotional person. Wish I could really bring myself to love him but nature has a way of doing it thing; it wasn't just clicking.

My spec is average to tall
Caramel (chocolate) color. God fearing, hardworking, and very very neat guy with slight moustache and little jaw bears. 38 and above.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2020
MissGodOwn:
Hahahahaha, I can't just stop laughing.

My dear tongue but that day it wasn't funny o. i just felt like disappearing that moment and leaving him behind. Ha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Win Your Heart ? / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Physically Challenged Couple / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.