Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? (34510 Views)

What's The Most Embarrassing Date You've Been On? / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / What's The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught A Girl Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by 2dice01: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Nope I didn't get tired of his bullshit cos i respect the fact that he cared about me.but didn't want to continue leading him on knowing I dont love him. He's a very emotional person. Wish I could really bring myself to love him but nature has a way of doing it thing; it wasn't just clicking.

My spec is average to tall
Caramel (chocolate) color. God fearing, hardworking, and very very neat guy with slight moustache and little jaw bears. 38 and above.
Yeah i understand and I applaud you for being truthful to yourself

Messages will start rolling in from all around Nigeria

Won't you pay me for the Hyping work i just did for you

This one that you want the full package guy wey God no rush do cheesy

Hope you are also the Premium Package

3 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:55am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 05, 2020
2dice01:
Yeah i understand and I applaud you for being truthful to yourself

Messages will start rolling in from all around Nigeria

Won't you pay me for the Hyping work i just did for you

This one that you want the full package guy wey God no rush do cheesy

Hope you are also the Premium Package

LOL.. Advert you say. I already have my box popping with messages even before now but I want God to do His thing.

As for whether I'm premium or gold package, I can't say as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If he sees me and likes what he sees, no p but if not, no one will force him.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by 2dice01: 1:12am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

LOL.. Advert you say. I already have my box popping with messages even before now but I want God to do His thing.

As for whether I'm premium or gold package, I can't say as beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. If he sees me and likes what he sees, no p but if not, no one will force him.
Yes that doesnt mean you won't pay me cus the prescribed kinda guy you want will be the ones coming now cheesy

at bolded you so sounding a lead character in a movie i watch 2days ago titled SHE IS

Do you watch 9ja movies?
I bet you would love the movie

This one you haven't slept..Hope you won't be late to work

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 1:19am On Feb 05, 2020
2dice01:
Yes that doesnt mean you won't pay me cus the prescribed kinda guy you want will be the ones coming now cheesy

at bolded you so sounding a lead character in a movie i watch 2days ago titled SHE IS

Do you watch 9ja movies?
I bet you would love the movie

This one you haven't slept..Hope you won't be late to work

Pay? Nah...

I dont watch Nigerian movies, only foreign. Might try watching it. That is if I remember though.

Can one sleep if they're not feeling sleepy? Though beginning to doze now.
As for work, I resume 9, 9:30. So I'll meet up.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by 2dice01: 1:25am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Pay? Nah...

I dont watch Nigerian movies, only foreign. Might try watching it. That is if I remember though.

Can one sleep if they're not feeling sleepy? Though beginning to doze now.
As for work, I resume 9, 9:30. So I'll meet up.
Lol you don't even have my money anyways

Well seems i still got the link to the movie holla if you want

Alright well am a nightcrawler

Goodnight abi na Good morning sef
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by emydnobl: 4:21am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Marry wetin?
The guy is always embarrassing me. Hehehhe....
There was another day, we were going for a walk, and he started saying he feels doing back flit or what do you guys call it just to show how excited he feels walking beside me. undecided. I tot thought this guy was still joking and lo he was getting set to back flit right in the middle of the road and I yelled at him to stop!!!! Before he came back to his senses and readjusted. And you say I should marry such a person?
Though He said my love was intoxicating him. embarassed

You better marry someone who truly loves you. Help him out to moderate some of his inadequacy in life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2020
emydnobl:

You better marry someone who truly loves you. Help him out to moderate some of his inadequacy in life.

Can you marry a woman you don't feel a thing for because she loves you? I really wish I could love this guy genuinely, truly I wish so.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Realtizzy(m): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more detail.

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by ekwerendi(m): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by hefeeluv: 7:52am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:

Interested
0-8-0-6-3-6-5-6-5-0-3
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Fumiex(f): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2020
we met online and when we finally met, he was just touching my face anyhow and couldn't believe my face was this smooth. Thank God I didn't apply make up that day. I had to tell him to stop. we still chat sometimes and he requested for other dates but I declined o
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by clevybrown(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:
08135988758 WhatsApp
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Prettynpink(f): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

My dear tongue but that day it wasn't funny o. i just felt like disappearing that moment and leaving him behind. Ha!
I understand my dear.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by razible5384(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Not really a date though, but this happened last week.
I was bored and asked her to lunch after work although it was 5pm. She said ok.
Picked her up from her office and we went to the mall. As we were eating quietly, she saw one of her church male friends at some table away from us. She left her food to go greet him. From greeting him, she pulled up a chair and started gisting. I was just there alone eating quietly. After eating, they were still gisting. I said no wahala.
One of the guys that cleans tables came and asked if i was done. Her food was just there. I said, hold on. Picked up the meat in her plate and said go on.
Stood up and walked into shoprite to buy grapes and drove home.
Guess she came back and saw clean table. She called and was sad and apologized, told her she left me, I got bored and left. grin
ur the man

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by decatalyst(m): 10:32am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:

Chat me up 07032408242
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by EmmanuelBanks: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ahmadm(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2020
Ma nigga cool another bottle of Hennessey for u bro
Shibaraba:
Brought all her friends plus two guys. I would have fallen mugu because the money was nothing but what vexed me was the two guys doing snap chats taking selfies and videos with words like

"was down before and now I'm here. Popping Henessey with my boys. Me cash money, oil money, waya waya money"

Three Henessey, two Moet, shawarma 8 , two packets of Benson, 8 bottle water, two catfish pepper soup. Funny thing is they were doing the calling. All I called for was still in front of me before the lady came. 2 bottles of 33 with 500 suya.
I made sure they drank it well. They all opened the drinks. The guys went to the dancing floor holding Henessey and pouring for guys. Forming yahoo. I called the barman paid for what I ordered for and left. 2 bottles and suya 500 making 1100.
The missed calls started from 8.pm and went on till the next day when I finally blocked her. Atenu oshi
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by claxyc: 12:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
07032085109.. whatsapp
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Kfed4ril(m): 1:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:

What’s the work about?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Oye0404(m): 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Tipsbet: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by austyne22ex(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
DeraG:
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Shouldn't you be concerned about sharing body fluids with strangers? Some people are walking corpses

You still didn't understand my question. I'm not aware of new lovers going to the lab before kissing each other for the first time. Have you? That's my point
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

I like the way your kukunase is so wide like bobrisky anus and I like the way you open your wide mouth for me to shoot my hot cum in your mouth.
Pained much. Disgrace to manhood. *spits*
Say more

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Realhommie(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Marry wetin?
The guy is always embarrassing me. Hehehhe....
There was another day, we were going for a walk, and he started saying he feels doing back flit or what do you guys call it just to show how excited he feels walking beside me. undecided. I tot thought this guy was still joking and lo he was getting set to back flit right in the middle of the road and I yelled at him to stop!!!! Before he came back to his senses and readjusted. And you say I should marry such a person?
Though He said my love was intoxicating him. embarassed

Your last statement says it all.. Love does intoxicate according to research. I heard somewhere it's the exact same feeling you get from taking cocaine that you also get when in love. You're excited for no reason, beyond normal. You act weirdly but unfortunately you do not see these things, lol.

So it may be true he's madly in love with you. It will be good for you to marry a person who loves you truly. For his actions and behaviour, he can work on that.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Realhommie:
Your last statement says it all.. Love does intoxicate according to research. I heard somewhere it's the exact same feeling you get from taking cocaine that you also get when in love. You're excited for no reason, beyond normal. You act weirdly but unfortunately you do not see these things, lol.

So it may be true he's madly in love with you. It will be good for you to marry a person who loves you truly. For his actions and behaviour, he can work on that.

Really @discovery.

Nah...its all in the past now. Can't get back together again after running away from him.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by Realhommie(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Really @discovery.

Nah...its all in the past now. Can't get back together again after running away from him.
Oh, didn't know you ran, lol.

Better luck next time

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Date You've Been On? by maasoap(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
CCC2:
On a facebook group, someone posted " Type Hi and go on a 24hours relationship date with whoever replies u"
I jokingly replied to one of the Hi's and a conversation started. We agreed to meet on Saturday and i asked her to chose a venue.

10am Saturday, she sent me a direction. On getting there, it was an estate and didn't look like where we can relax. Next she drove out and I entered the car. We got inside her apartment and served me a cup of redwine.

We talked at length but just about 5pm i wanted to leave and immediately i informed her, she moved to my seat and started kissing me.
I ended up leaving 6am.
All the principles governing me got suspended.
Till date still don't understand how i spent a night in a lady's house. Someone i don't know anything about.

Quite an experience, the one you will remember for life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Corper Pranks His Girlfriend With Stomach Ache Before Proposing To Her (Video) / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? / Advantages Of Not Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.