Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (7787 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Homeboiy: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Who Nigeria women help?

I rather marry a Ghanian than marry a Nigerian.

Ndi oso chi egbu

4 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Homeboiy:
Who Nigeria women help?

I rather marry a Ghanian than marry a Nigerian.

Ndi oso chi egbu

Them ghanian girls do be thick too...and dark skin. Yum. tongue

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khiaa(f): 12:41am On Jan 22, 2020
AfroKnight:

You have come again.
grin grin grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2020
WildChild00:

Bros, how worworish are you? grin

What a Monika
You think I'm ugly? lol.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by pansophist(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2020
2buffagain:

What about African American?

I can, especially the woke ones, not your average nicki Minaj type. AAW are sweet, if you want to build wealth, you need to ally yourself with an educated one, especially the entrepreneurial minded queens.

But all the viable ones that I've met are all buried in debt, especially student debt averaging 60k usd, that's a baggage I'm damn hesitant to engage myself with. I'm debtless, and I want to keep it that way. cool

7 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WildChild00(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
You think I'm ugly? lol.

Bros I trust u na, fine boy no pimples grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
WildChild00:

Bros I trust u na, fine boy no pimples grin
Two big ass Lady fall on you this Night.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WildChild00(m): 11:08am On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Two big ass Lady fall on you this Night.

grin grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2020
WildChild00:

grin grin
I hope you no they mock me.Lol
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WildChild00(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I hope you no they mock me.Lol

No na, u na senior Bros, baller in the league grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
WildChild00:

No na, u na senior Bros, baller in the league grin
Lol,Problemkid1 how you they?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Kelechi009: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
pansophist:

I can, especially the woke ones, not your average nicki Minaj type. AAW are sweet, if you want to build wealth, you need to ally yourself with an educated one, especially the entrepreneurial minded queens.

But all the viable ones that I've met are all buried in debt, especially student debt averaging 60k usd, that's a baggage I'm damn hesitant to engage myself with. I'm doubtless, and I want to keep it that way. cool

Hello sir, please i need some education of how students debt works.

Question 1: can a person actually escape paying students debts, if so, then how does the government ensures you pay?

It seems to me most young educated Americans have this debt. Which brings me to the next question.

Question 2: Why would any nationality outside of America marry a woman with debt of over 60k usd?

It's like renting a house with over 5 Million NEPA accumulated debt and then starts paying.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WildChild00(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I full ground remain....

I dey ur side baba grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by gforce5: 2:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is the dumbest statement that I have ever read online. It can only come from a forum like Nairaland due to the level of ignorance amongst the posters. I have several friends from high school who are married to non-Nigerians. Are you telling me that they are foolish? Hell, a family friend of mine relocated to Nigeria with his Native American wife from the States. Marrying a woman comes down to your mindset and background. A guy who has spent most of his life abroad is more likely to marry a non-nigerian than someone who has lived all his life in Nigeria.

Most guys I know who went to boarding school in the UK ending up marrying white women due to the fact that most people in their inner circle are white. The guys who marry all these old white chicks for papers are the freshees who are only abroad to hustle. A Nigerian guy who migrated abroad at an early age (infancy to 16) is more likely to integrate in the environment and marry a non-nigerian.The same way a Nigerian who has spent most of his life in Nigeria and migrates abroad will more likely end up with a Nigerian wife as that is what he is used to.

Everything boils down to mindset. The problem is that the majority of people in this forum only things from a tribal,race and religious perspective.

donbachi:
No sensible nigerian gentleman marries a foreigner....unless him na hustler(papers).

9 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 3:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
WildChild00:

I full ground remain....

I dey ur side baba grin
We thank God.
That Kenya is better than Nigeria thread still they go on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Riele(f): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
uvalentine2003:
Riele are we so Bad??
You know you're an exception wink

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
MrCork:

...HELL YEAAAAA....they 10 times better than our Nigerian women & they always loyal!!!(fact) angry

This is unfounded rubbish
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Problemkid1: 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Lol WorWorBoy no be me be that dude ooh grin grin grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Problemkid1: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
We thank God.
That Kenya is better than Nigeria thread still they go on?
Brother no be me be that dude ooh. Yes e still dey go on? E don turn to Ghana vs Kenya and South Africa grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
Lol WorWorBoy no be me be that dude ooh grin grin grin
No be you be that? Come jaycet, you know that wildchild? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
Brother no be me be that dude ooh. Yes e still dey go on? E don turn to Ghana vs Kenya and South Africa
grin grin grin
I be think say na you ooo.
Waiting make the Ghanaians ,Kenyans South Africans turn against each other?

Chai, I don miss ooo grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Problemkid1: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
No be you be that? Come jaycet, you know that wildchild? undecided
Lol bro, I no know that Manny oh? Abi you sabi the guy
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Problemkid1: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
I be think say na you ooo.
Waiting make the Ghanaians ,Kenyans South Africans turn against each other?

Chai, I don miss ooo grin grin
Lol brother Na long story oh. E just happen like that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
Lol bro, I no know that Manny oh? Abi you sabi the guy
For where, I know no that dude from Adam jare.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
Lol brother Na long story oh. E just happen like that grin grin
If them like make them tear themselves to pieces, he no concern me

I hope una no involved una self?

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Problemkid1: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
WorWorBoy:
If them like make them tear themselves to pieces, he no concern me

I hope una no involved una self?
Na unless them touch our tails oh we go invole??

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 8:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
khia:

The reality is, your criminal brothers have ruined the reputation of Nigerian men all over the planet. To be with a Nigerian man in the black community, well the whole of America is frowned upon.

Your shady scams and criminal hustling is disgusting. Black American men have their faults as well but thank Yah they aren't as bad as you. Criminals like you make it difficult for the good Nigerian men who are honest.

Let's address your stupidity shall we. Black American men are known for their well endowed bodies, why would I need to come to a Nigerian forum to find that? Nobody wants your sorry 419 azz you whiney fa.g.

Most are criminals, some are hustlers while a few are exactly the definition of everything u want in a man....we are not all bad, some of us are different in ever way. Samething with black Americans.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Most are criminals, some are hustlers while a few are exactly the definition of everything u want in a man....we are not all bad, some of us are different in ever way. Samething with black Americans.

Didn't I mention the good and honest Nigerian men which means I realize that all of them are not bad?

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
khia:

Didn't I mention the good and honest Nigerian men which means I realize that all of them are not bad?

Sure u did dear. Most of them let the bad economy get to them and used it as an excuse but a few learnt valuable lessons and changed their lives for good. Growing up in Lagos Nigeria, I learnt every skill set I could lay my hand on despite growing up in the ghetto.Today I can cook well, grill fish/meat, make shawarma, work as a professional scaffolder, car mechanic, drycleaner and also learnt forex etc. I made sure I got a degree and an MBA too. In all, Iv always believed that wherever I find myself, helping a woman in the kitchen or even changing the babys dipers while she sleeps should'nt be a problem. Most men will rather pass. Weather black or white, we are very few....

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:

Sure u did dear. Most of them let the bad economy get to them and used it as an excuse but a few learnt valuable lessons and changed their lives for good. Growing up in Lagos Nigeria, I learnt every skill set I could lay my hand on despite growing up in the ghetto.Today I can cook well, grill fish/meat, make shawarma, work as a professional scaffolder, car mechanic, drycleaner and also learnt forex etc. I made sure I got a degree and an MBA too. In all, Iv always believed that wherever I find myself, helping a woman in the kitchen or even changing the babys dipers while she sleeps should'nt be a problem. Most men will rather pass. Weather black or white, we are very few....

Come to me, *Come a little bit closer* right there, now turn your cheek towards me. *This is for you*. kiss kiss kiss Stay a good, loving, compassionate human being.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 1:38am On Jan 23, 2020
2buffagain:
For a long-term marriage, I don't think I can. At least she would have to be african. I don't think I can wholeheartedly marry an african american.

Besides general compatibility, You can't go to some Naija events otherwise e.g BasketMouth comedy show in town.
Also there is always the option every Nigerian likes to keep open...which is the possibility of one day going back to naija. This is far easier to do in the future if the woman is also from Naij.

Even with that, there are still levels of naija babes.
She still has to be intelligent, loving and feminine.

Gentlemen, what are your views?

Are you referring to non Nigerians or Americans/Diasporans who are of Nigerian descent? ie with one or more Nigerian parents.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 4:43am On Jan 23, 2020
khia:

Come to me, *Come a little bit closer* right there, now turn your cheek towards me. *This is for you*. kiss kiss kiss Stay a good, loving, compassionate human being.

Aww your dream has finally come true. Oya thank me for opening this thread. Your loneliness and intense craving for Nigerian men can finally be cured.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Be The Sugar In Your Tea - Big Breasts Lagos Girl (photos) / I Need Better Knacking In My Life / The First Time You Asked For A Girl's Number. Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.