Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (7786 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 2:15am On Jan 26, 2020
endy69:

Guess you enjoy being among Nigerians then

Not Nigerians in particular, just nice, funny people. Most are rude , tribalistic with self esteem issues, and arrogant on this forum but there are others whom I really enjoy communicating with.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Fratello(m): 2:28am On Jan 26, 2020
endy69:

Guess you enjoy being among Nigerians then

Apparently she does. Give her some time to accept the feeling.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 26, 2020
khia:

Not Nigerians in particular, just nice, funny people. Most are rude , tribalistic with self esteem issues, and arrogant on this forum but there are others whom I really enjoy communicating with.
how many foreigners have you chat with since you join this forum?

None.

Obori wants to feel fly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 3:52am On Jan 26, 2020
Notasaints:
how many foreigners have you chat with since you join this forum?

None.

Obori wants to feel fly.

What are you talking about, Nigerians are foreigners to me. Over the years on this forum I have conversed with Ghanaians, South Africans, Americans, British, Jamaicans, Carribeans, Hatians, Dominicans, Ethiopians, and even Somalis.

There are a lot of foreigners who check out Nairaland but tribalist drives them away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 5:00am On Jan 26, 2020
Anyway derailments aside, guys how many of you have plans to go back to Naija some day to retire? And if you do, do you not feel it would be better to do so with a Naija wife?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 7:23am On Jan 26, 2020
2buffagain:
Anyway derailments aside, guys how many of you have plans to go back to Naija some day to retire? And if you do, do you not feel it would be better to do so with a Naija wife?

Are you asking your fellow marlians because I dont know why you are this interested in what other people do.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by faithyokonmah: 7:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Are you single and looking for serious a relationship? If yes, this group is for you, join and post your request and get connected immediately with singles who are also looking for a serious relationship.

https://www./2542912995825642/
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2020
nlPoster:

Are you asking your fellow marlians because I dont know why you are this interested in what other people do.

Please shut up and get out of this thread angry
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 7:54am On Jan 26, 2020
2buffagain:

I should shut up and get out of this thread angry

angry

Face your own life and stop disturbing others with your inconsequential and morbid curiosity.

Quite sure you're not even married but all up in everybody's business, very jobless. You need to be banned.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 7:57am On Jan 26, 2020
nlPoster:

angry

Face your own life and stop disturbing others with your inconsequential and morbid curiosity.

Quite sure you're not even married but all up in everybody's business, very jobless. You need to be banned.

Why are you still here? angry
I told you to do something earlier.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2020
2buffagain:

Why am I still here? angry
I told me to do something earlier.

Who do you think you are?

Locust.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by endy69: 8:31am On Jan 26, 2020
khia:

Don't worry you'd get use to the rude types. Although I dislike rude people but that how some are. Nigeria is cool generally.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
khia:

What are you talking about, Nigerians are foreigners to me? Over the years on this forum I have conversed with Ghanaians, South Africans, Americans, British, Jamaicans, Carribeans, Hatians, Dominicans, Etheopians, and even Somalis.

There are a lot of foreigners who check out Nairaland but tribalist drives them away.
I don't even understand that your first comment.
At the bold.

Good let them stay away, most of them are not useful they are only here to cause chaos.

Qed.

4 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 4:35pm On Jan 26, 2020
Notasaints:
I don't even understand that your first comment.
At the bold.

Good let them stay away, most of them are not useful they are only here to cause chaos.

Qed.

Like Seun said, Nairaland is not only for Nigerians. It's usually the tribalist who love to cause trouble for no reason, just as you are doing now.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
khia:

Like Seun said, Nairaland is not only for Nigerians. It's usually the tribalist who love to cause trouble for no reason, just as you are doing now.

Good morning sis. Good to have you here.
My crase from yesterday has expired.
It is a brand new day of our Lord.
I will try to be nice to you..... For now.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by spicyritie: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2020
2buffagain:

This is currently the highlight of my life aswear. I feel like I want to go back to Naija someday do the foreigner thing scares me, although in my case a naija husband but the problem is giving me headache, I cant choose someone from home cause I'm scared of green card diggers and most wouldn't even want to go back, and the ones here will probably think I'm crazy for wanting to go back and I am not sure what the future holds but mehn, the pressure of making the decision while in my 20s is real. I totally get what you mean.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 15, 2020
No offence to Khia but I would never wanna marry an AA woman.

Got loads of them as friends but they all share one common trait:

THEY GO INTO MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS TO GET and not to GIVE

An AA woman's perspective on marriage means making sure he ticks at least 70% of her requirements. She makes herself a walking job ad.

They are too weak to face extremely hard times and finance is top priority before anything else. With them everything is to be won eg.

1. You pay the bills = you get some/ you get to call the shots

2. You give me all I want emotionally and physically = you get to keep me

3. You look attractive as hell === you get to f me

4. No money === You can't get majority of my time

And I can mention a lot more cos I have had loads of them as friends for over 20 yrs. The selfishness of an AA woman and her lack of an exemplary fatherly figure in most cases, makes them grow up as products of their environment and confused about their place/roles in marriage. This is why a lot of them are single.

Plus, your country will always be looked down upon... no matter how you try to explain or sugar-coat things to them. And these days, most of them marry or date Nigerian men to fill a void in their lives and provide financial security because they know we are the hardest-working go-getters
in Africa when it comes to ambition or getting that doe

Not to mention the number of nymphomaniacs among AA women. To them, sex is next to God. And that sex they get out there whenever they creep can destroy everything you ever built because of how high they place the sex before most things in their lives....meaning certain priorities get misplaced. Nigerian men love sex, no doubt but brothers in Diaspora would hardly let it get in btw their marriage even if the chick looked like Eva Mendes or KD Aubert. Dick is cocaine to most AA broads and that is one crazy tool to control them with, very similar to white women.

Nigerian/African women are built to withstand anything and they know their roles in everything. Plus when it comes to marriage, they treasure it a lot and will fight to keep a good man.

Shout out to the great Nigerian women out there that support their men, we need more ppl like y'all

Naija men in Diaspora, get you a good African woman. I am a greater person today cos of one despite my vow not to marry a Naija woman. Since I did, I have never been happier. Shout out to momsie and my partner in crime. I no say u dey on nairaland every now and then. If I catch u ehn!

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 12:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
WUdec:
No offence to Khia but I would never wanna marry an AA woman.

Got loads of them as friends but they all share one common trait:

THEY GO INTO MARRIAGE/RELATIONSHIPS TO GET and not to GIVE

An AA woman's perspective on marriage means making sure he ticks at least 70% of her requirements. She makes herself a walking job ad.

They are too weak to face extremely hard times and finance is top priority before anything else. With them everything is to be won eg.

1. You pay the bills = you get some/ you get to call the shots

2. You give me all I want emotionally and physically = you get to keep me

3. You look attractive as hell === you get to f me

4. No money === You can't get majority of my time

And I can mention a lot more cos I have had loads of them as friends for over 20 yrs. The selfishness of an AA woman and her lack of an exemplary fatherly figure in most cases, makes them grow up as products of their environment and confused about their place/roles in marriage. This is why a lot of them are single.

Plus, your country will always be looked down upon... no matter how you try to explain or sugar-coat things to them. And these days, most of them marry or date Nigerian men to fill a void in their lives and provide financial security because they know we are the hardest-working go-getters
in Africa when it comes to ambition or getting that doe

Not to mention the number of nymphomaniacs among AA women. To them, sex is next to God. And that sex they get out there whenever they creep can destroy everything you ever built because of how high they place the sex before most things in their lives....meaning certain priorities get misplaced. Nigerian men love sex, no doubt but brothers in Diaspora would hardly let it get in btw their marriage even if the chick looked like Eva Mendes or KD Aubert. Dick is cocaine to most AA broads and that is one crazy tool to control them with, very similar to white women.

Nigerian/African women are built to withstand anything and they know their roles in everything. Plus when it comes to marriage, they treasure it a lot and will fight to keep a good man.

Shout out to the great Nigerian women out there that support their men, we need more ppl like y'all

Naija men in Diaspora, get you a good African woman. I am a greater person today cos of one despite my vow not to marry a Naija woman. Since I did, I have never been happier. Shout out to momsie and my partner in crime. I no say u dey on nairaland every now and then. If I catch u ehn!

I read some of this lying crap and I will respond to it soon.

It's funny how all of the negatives things you posted about black American women (as though you know us all and we are all the same) your brothers on this website complain about these same issues with Nigerian women, can you explain that?

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2020
if she is a good lady and gives me peace of mind why not
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Oluwahelpme(m): 7:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
khia:

where have you been dearie?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
khia:

It's funny how all of the negatives things you posted about black American women . . . your brothers on this website complain about these same issues with Nigerian women, can you explain that?

I don't know what's with the negative compliments, there are dna threads/girlfriend topics everywhere on the forum, some folks are battling over what they read/heard about on nl, and this guy wants to start another war.

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oluwahelpme:
where have you been dearie?

Other than work I have been here. How are you?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yimu grin. Naija guys will swear they can't marry a nonNigerian but will jump at the opportunity to date or marry a white woman if it presents itself. grin

Simply marry who you find love with. I didn't set out to marry a non-Nigerian when I met my husband but he found me kiss. My advice to any single Naija sista abroad is to give white men a chance. They will treat you like the Queen you are. Quit waiting for these good for nothing Naija men who have nothing to offer you. Find you a respectable, handsome white man and live your life.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by MENTORCH(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
pansophist:
As a diasporean Nigerian, i will prefer to marry a woman from my own culture. It's just easier, and our life goals are much likely to compliment. The farthest I can go will be other African women. I've been in interracial relationships and mehn, its damn stressful, I can't tolerate that stress in marriage abeg.

Exactly my thought, you nailed it. I can never marry a foreigner, I have been with all races aside Indian. Very stressful to even date all these girls that aren’t African talkless of marriage, they take relationships too far,it will be like your second job. Me I don’t like stress atal o! Any girl that will give me stress, it will be better for me to be single o!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
OceanOfJoy:
Yimu grin. Naija guys will swear they can't marry a nonNigerian but will just at the opportunity to date or marry a white woman if it presents itself. grin

Simply marry who you find love with. I didn't set out to marry a non-Nigerian when I met my husband but he found me kiss. My advice to any single Naija sista abroad is to give white men a chance. They will treat you like the Queen you are. Quit waiting for these good for nothing Naija men who have nothing to offer you. Find you a respectable, handsome white man and live your life.
come and link a sister up abeg. I am open to swirling

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
bolayei:
Not all Nigerians abroad can marry Nigerian women. See it like this we love Nigeria but Nigerian is not conducive to live in. Same way we want to be with Nigerian women but compared to other women, Nigerian women are in the bottom of the food chain.

Nigerian women look too serious abroad
Nigerian women always have one problem or another
Nigerian women kiss their teeth(hissing)
Nigerian depend on you for everything in a country full of opportunities
Nigerian act inferior when in the same room as other nationalities
Nigerian women always learn the common ways and mistake it as oyinbo way
Nigerian women in Nigeria are more attractive than the ones I have seen abroad
Same way you won't marry an illiterate in Nigeria same way we want to marry a woman with prospect not marry carers, cleaners, customer service attendance etc
Nigerian women hardly integrate

If you travelled abroad in your teenage then you will most likely not marry a Nigerian woman except she too came here as a teenager or was born here.

I can give a lot of reasons why people marry foreigners for the long term

Trust me I feel you on these points.
The more beautiful nigerian women are the ones I see when I visit Naij, not really when I'm here.

Also, I wouldn't consider a naija woman here unless she is on an actual professional path...not some basic ish.

The fact that she is in a land with so much opportunity, yet decided it is basic ish she is going to be doing with herself tells me all I need to know about her. And I don't care about her talking about her dreams, bish needs to already be on that sh!t.

Team #PowerCouplesOnly.
We don't play with broke girls. grin

I go still marry Nigerian woman las las as that fits into the vision.
But she will have to be at least middle class all on her own so we can both combine powers and collectively move up, not down.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 10:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
bolayei:
Not all Nigerians abroad can marry Nigerian women. See it like this we love Nigeria but Nigerian is not conducive to live in. Same way we want to be with Nigerian women but compared to other women, Nigerian women are in the bottom of the food chain.

Nigerian women look too serious abroad
Nigerian women always have one problem or another
Nigerian women kiss their teeth(hissing)
Nigerian depend on you for everything in a country full of opportunities
Nigerian act inferior when in the same room as other nationalities
Nigerian women always learn the common ways and mistake it as oyinbo way
Nigerian women in Nigeria are more attractive than the ones I have seen abroad
Same way you won't marry an illiterate in Nigeria same way we want to marry a woman with prospect not marry carers, cleaners, customer service attendance etc
Nigerian women hardly integrate

ok, thanks for your post.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 10:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
2buffagain:

Trust me I feel you on these points.
The more beautiful nigerian women are the ones I see when I visit Naij, not really when I'm here.

Also, I wouldn't consider a naija woman here unless she is on an actual professional path...not some basic ish.

The fact that she is in a land with so much opportunity, yet decided it is basic ish she is going to be doing with herself tells me all I need to know about her. And I don't care about her talking about her dreams, bish needs to already be on that sh!t.

Team #PowerCouplesOnly.
We don't play with broke girls. grin

I go still marry Nigerian woman las las as that fits into the vision.
But she will have to be at least middle class all on her own so we can both combine powers and collectively move up, not down.

As for you, since when have you been saying this, because some folks here seem to have been trying to marry for long. They are always listing what they want in a wife, yet they never marry, most don't even date.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 10:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
nlPoster:

As for you, since when have you been saying this, because some folks here seem to have been trying to marry for long. They are always listing what they want in a wife, yet they never marry, most don't even date.

Who says I'm not dating one right now?
Dating is easy. Marriage is a longer thing. You need time to scan a person properly.

These things mentioned are floor-level requirements.
Other things beyond just this determine marriageability.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
2buffagain:

Who says I'm not dating one right now?
Dating is easy. Marriage is a longer thing. You need time to scan a person properly.

These things mentioned are floor-level requirements.
Other things beyond just this determine marriageability.

ok, let us know when somebody meets your requirements in a mate.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
come and link a sister up abeg. I am open to swirling
smiley
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Oluwahelpme(m): 11:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
khia:

Other than work I have been here. How are you?
I have really missed you. I sent u a mail just now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Met Her Today, May God Destroy Snapchat / What Does She Mean By "i Am Not A Saint": / Aa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.