Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (7793 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by cooljude(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

I don't chase any man, get it right. Well you answered your own question, Ghanaians.

Honestly, I feel most internet arguments aren't worthy of any effort.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by GeneralPula: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2020
donbachi:
No sensible nigerian gentleman marries a foreigner....unless him na hustler(papers).

See senseless talk.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 24, 2020
You date them, have fun with them, but can't marry them?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Hotspotbro(m): 12:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Any woman would be good...
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Skmoda360
Senior, I will be your temporary/fake Senorita . grin I will cook for you some Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas, Chili Verde, Tamales. grin
This food is delicious. cheesy

At the rate of this your thirst, I'm sure you can drink piss as long as it's from a Naija man. Cool down! tongue

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
You date them, have fun with them, but can't marry them?

Men and women are different.
That's all I can say to that grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by linearity: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
pocohantas:
Most Nigerian men I see shouting about marrying foreign women are the homebased ones without international passports or the ones who just relocated newly for studies.

The ones who have found a base there (maybe with citizenship) hardly ever say same. They give same reasons you gave.

I don't think it is about sensibility like the poster above me said. It is more about compatibility and longterm Nigerian goal. A Nigerian wife would tend better to whims and caprices of a Naija man. Though our ladies sef done open eye finish- rightly too.

Like you indicated, it all depends...If the 9ja men is looking to marry a Nigerian woman because of compatibility, then it is okay and who say you can't find an AA or white or another girl of a different race, whom you may be compatible with.

But, if the reason is an expectation that; you want a Nigeria girl simply because the other race are too wise; and you want to receive the exact same treatment your mom gave your father back in Nigeria and you expect the wife to conform and behave exactly how women back in Nigeria behaves....then you will have a rude awakening...that is why Nigeria women are chasing their husband away from the house in TX, MD, etc....the guy thought he got the village fool, sooner or later she will wise up and trust 9ja, having discover that new found power, they will abuse it....you will regret using that yardstick as a marriage criteria and would have gone for the AA....some even kill themselves.

My point is, when in Rome don't be surprise that, everyone would tend to behave like Romans, so have that baked into your decision of who to marry either a 9ja village girl, a city girl or an AA or white....at least if na AA or a white woman that is your wife drive you comot from house, you go understand and your buddies go understand, if you gist them...they will say at least she does not know the culture, etc......but if na 9ja woman....bros edey pain well well....and most people will not understand and some will even blame you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Vanzcharles(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
donbachi:
No sensible nigerian gentleman marries a foreigner....unless him na hustler(papers).
What if he finds love? Is love limited to ones race or tribe?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Lamanii22(f): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
They can"t marry a foreign lady for life... They usually have a wife in Nigeria lol... You can't resist a naija girl...

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 11:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
2buffagain:

At the rate of this your thirst, I'm sure you can drink piss as long as it's from a Naija man. Cool down! tongue

You are one boring mor.an. Having fun playing, and communicating with members now equates to being thirsty? Posts to members don't always have to be serious and intense, there is room for humor and fun. SMH. undecided I do believe you are jealous. grin

Answer this question genius. What can a Nigerian man do to quench my supposed thirst when I'm in the US and he is in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Allen102: 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
They can"t marry a foreign lady for life... They usually have a wife in Nigeria lol... You can't resist a naija girl...
Say who?i intend to marry a non Nigerian lady and i will stay with her till my dying days.

Qed.

Now where is That khia/khiaa lady?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Allen102: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

You are one boring mor.an. Having fun playing, and communicating with members now equates to being thirsty? Posts to members don't always have to be serious and intense, there is room for humor and fun. SMH. undecided I do believe you are jealous. grin

Answer this question genius. What can a Nigerian man do to quench my supposed thirst when I'm in the US and he is in Nigeria?
Grow wings and fly to the United States of A undecided
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Lamanii22(f): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Allen102:
Say who?i intend to marry a non Nigerian lady and i will stay with her till my dying days.

Qed.

Are you still in Nigeria?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Allen102:

Qed.

Say my name, say my name, here I am. wink
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Allen102: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lamanii22:

Where i go they before? Congo? undecided

I'm in Nigeria.

Any problem?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lamanii22:

I
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Allen102: 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Say my name, say my name, here I am. wink
Lol i was just kidding around sorry for the mention.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Lamanii22(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Allen102:
Where i go they before? Congo? undecided

I'm in Nigeria.

Any problem?

No wonder...
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Allen102: 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lamanii22:

No wonder...

Lol. No wonder what?

You know not every Nigerian will end up with a Nigerian right?
Some of us will end up with foreigners, ( men and women alike.)

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lamanii22:
I'm sorry who are they

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by endy69: 12:15am On Jan 25, 2020
khia:

The reality is, your criminal brothers have ruined the reputation of Nigerian men all over the planet. To be with a Nigerian man in the black community, well the whole of America is frowned upon.

Your shady scams and criminal hustling is disgusting. Black American men have their faults as well but thank Yah they aren't as bad as you. Criminals like you make it difficult for the good Nigerian men who are honest.

Let's address your stupidity shall we. Black American men are known for their well endowed bodies, why would I need to come to a Nigerian forum to find that? Nobody wants your sorry 419 azz you whiney fa.g.

You shouldn't come to our forum and call us names

3 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2020
khia:

Aunty I'm not a mind reader. only you can answer that question. grin
I don't know why you are that thirsty for Naija guys.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by chigoizie7(m): 12:41am On Jan 25, 2020
I do not think so, else she is ever willing to return to naija with me after I don make money finish
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 1:09am On Jan 25, 2020
2buffagain:

Aunty I'm not a mind reader. only you can answer that question. grin
I don't know why you are that thirsty for Naija guys.

There's nothing special about Nigerian men so get over yourself. Don't call me aunty when you are older than I am. What do you mean you aren't a mind reader, aren't you the one who said I was thirsty for your kind, didn't you say that I would drink a Nigerian man's piss, how did you come to these conclusions?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 1:16am On Jan 25, 2020
endy69:

You shouldn't come to our forum and call us names

I only stated facts. Did I call you a name?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by MOnkeyBabe(f): 3:37am On Jan 25, 2020
linearity:

Like you indicated, it all depends...If the 9ja men is looking to marry a Nigerian woman because of compatibility, then it is okay and who say you can't find an AA or white or another girl of a different race, whom you may be compatible with.

But, if the reason is an expectation that; you want a Nigeria girl simply because the other race are too wise; and you want to receive the exact same treatment your mom gave your father back in Nigeria and you expect the wife to conform and behave exactly how women back in Nigeria behaves....then you will have a rude awakening...that is why Nigeria women are chasing their husband away from the house in TX, MD, etc....the guy thought he got the village fool, sooner or later she will wise up and trust 9ja, having discover that new found power, they will abuse it....you will regret using that yardstick as a marriage criteria and would have gone for the AA....some even kill themselves.

My point is, when in Rome don't be surprise that, everyone would tend to behave like Romans, so have that baked into your decision of who to marry either a 9ja village girl, a city girl or an AA or white....at least if na AA or a white woman that is your wife drive you comot from house, you go understand and your buddies go understand, if you gist them...they will say at least she does not know the culture, etc......but if na 9ja woman....bros edey pain well well....and most people will not understand and some will even blame you.

fire on brother, I personally can never hurt my fellow nigerian. I can't even do it to a white because it would be seen as an act of RaCism. I just stay away from their cases, reports and whatever GBRUgbru.

You forgot there's also nigerian American that grew up here from age 5 , those that were born here, those that came from age 15, etc. Those are the hybrid people like us you have to really discuss about. My type of hibernation dey very special. At the beginning of ADOLESENCE, my brother, it's another struggle entirely. Very Difficult. It's God that saved me those years. I was just angry , bitter and In search of answers.
Most of my friends from high school came in their 20's so they couldn't relate with my struggles.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 5:40am On Jan 25, 2020
Oya let's go to frontpage to discuss this further.

@Lalasticlala abeg wave that your beautfiul wand.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by endy69: 6:57am On Jan 25, 2020
khia:

I only stated facts. Did I call you a name?

It may interest that there are good folks here. A bunch and when you find yourself one, you'd definitely rep Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by midnighter(f): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
African Americans are not so bad tbh. Marry the educated ones among them, and make sure you're not a bum meaning you have a job and can provide for your family. You will be well taken care of by an AA woman. They are also keen to learn about your Nigerian culture and are more than happy to be assimilated to it. They want their children to have an African identity, and they aren't bad generally. Though, they won't take some foolishness some Naija women take from their men o. You will see correct craze if you try am.

Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2020
endy69:

It may interest that there are good folks here. A bunch and when you find yourself one, you'd definitely rep Nigeria
I said there are good honest ones but I'm not seeking anyone.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2020
yeyeosoronga:
African Americans are not so bad tbh. Marry the educated ones among them, and make sure you're not a bum meaning you have a job and can provide for your family. You will be well taken care of by an AA woman. They are also keen to learn about your Nigerian culture and are more than happy to be assimilated to it. They want their children to have an African identity, and they aren't bad generally. Though, they won't take some foolishness some Naija women take from their men o. You will see correct craze if you try am.

Foolishness like what?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by endy69: 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
khia:
I said there are good honest ones but I'm not seeking anyone.
Guess you enjoy being among Nigerians then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Met The Ghanaian Guy That Rides A BMW X6! / Why Do Black Women Ask Too Many Many Questions Like::: / Men, If You Notice This Things In Your Woman, Leave Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.