Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? (7792 Views)

Lots Of Naija Guys Now Go After Teenage Girls For Sex (picture) / Southafrican Babe Dancing Naked For Naija Guys Why #nigeriansmustfall Is Trendin / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:59am On Jan 23, 2020
khiaa:

Here you go again, always bringing AA into your mess. undecided I wonder why you think AA women would be interested in a long term relationship/marriage with you.
Hello sweetheart. Where have you been?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 6:40am On Jan 23, 2020
nlPoster:

Are you referring to non Nigerians or Americans/Diasporans who are of Nigerian descent? ie with one or more Nigerian parents.

Can you marry someone who has no lineage ties to Nigeria? e.g an american
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2020
2buffagain:

Aww your dream has finally come true. Oya thank me for opening this thread. Your loneliness and intense craving for Nigerian men can finally be cured.

Tell me, what is intense about many Nigerian men other than their ability to get on a woman's last nerve, like yourself for example? undecided

If I was so desperate for a Nigerian man I would go to Atlanta Georgia, the *Gay Capital* of the US where you are and pim*p you out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:46am On Jan 23, 2020
khia:

Come to me, *Come a little bit closer* right there, now turn your cheek towards me. *This is for you*. kiss kiss kiss Stay a good, loving, compassionate human being.

***Faints*** grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
khia:

Tell me, what is intense about many Nigerian men other than their ability to get on a woman's last nerve, like yourself for example? undecided

If I was so desperate for a Nigerian man I would go to Atlanta Georgia, the *Gay Capital* of the US where you are and pim*p you out. grin

It is only your AA men that are gay here.
That is why you are using style to shop for real men on this Naija forum. We still won't send you.

Also, ATL has the best looking women in all the US. If you decide to come here prepare for low self esteem as you hide your face in shame.... With your old ass.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 4:31am On Jan 24, 2020
2buffagain:

It is only your AA men that are gay here.
That is why you are using style to shop for real men on this Naija forum. We still won't send you.

Also, ATL has the best looking women in all the US. If you decide to come here prepare for low self esteem as you hide your face in shame.... With your old ass.

LMAO, most of the attractive women in Atlanta are actually men. grin grin I would think you would find Houston to have the most beautiful women since it has a large African community. How would you know how old I am?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by 2buffagain(m): 5:13am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

LMAO, most of the attracted women in Atlanta are actually men. grin grin I would think you would find Houston to have the most beautiful women since it has a large African community. How would you know how old am I am?

That statement self-reveals you to be jealous of actual beautiful women.
This is how I know you are old and quite possibly ugly.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2020
2buffagain:

That statement self-reveals you to be jealous of actual beautiful women.
This is how I know you are old and quite possibly ugly.

I'm very attractive and younger than you, and your words can't prove otherwise. You know very well that a lot of beautiful women are men in Atlanta, you even created a topic on that issue in the past.

PS... You shouldn't be talking about someone's looks with your big muscle head and that pale yellow skin. grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by bolayei: 7:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Not all Nigerians abroad can marry Nigerian women. See it like this we love Nigeria but Nigerian is not conducive to live in. Same way we want to be with Nigerian women but compared to other women, Nigerian women are in the bottom of the food chain.

Nigerian women look too serious abroad
Nigerian women always have one problem or another
Nigerian women kiss their teeth(hissing)
Nigerian depend on you for everything in a country full of opportunities
Nigerian act inferior when in the same room as other nationalities
Nigerian women always learn the common ways and mistake it as oyinbo way
Nigerian women in Nigeria are more attractive than the ones I have seen abroad
Same way you won't marry an illiterate in Nigeria same way we want to marry a woman with prospect not marry carers, cleaners, customer service attendance etc
Nigerian women hardly integrate

If you travelled abroad in your teenage then you will most likely not marry a Nigerian woman except she too came here as a teenager or was born here.

I can give a lot of reasons why people marry foreigners for the long term

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Jan 24, 2020
Gemme a Latino I will be super ok....
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 8:51am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:
Gemme a Latino I will be super ok....

I'm guessing you meant Latina. Which race of Latina, black, white, brown or it doesn't matter?
It's like someone saying they want to marry an American, which race?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

I'm guessing you meant Latina. Which race of Latina, black, white, brown or it doesn't matter?

Caucasian I believed.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Any outta the three....I'm okay.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 10:02am On Jan 24, 2020
WorWorBoy:

Caucasian I believed.

He said the race doesn't matter to him, I guess he just wants someone who speaks Spanish.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

Any outta the three....I'm okay.

Do you want a Latina because you love the Spanish language?
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by WorWorBoy: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

He said the race doesn't matter to him, I guess he just wants someone who speaks Spanish.
Lol.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 10:24am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Do you want a Latina because you love the Spanish language?
Yes.....I just like em right from when I was a kid I even had a course in my 200level days in Spanish language....

But I don dey forget em sha....
DondĂȘ estas, Como estas, que pasa........
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 10:26am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

Yes.....I just like em right from when I was a kid I even had a course in my 200level days in Spanish language....

But I don dey forget em sha....
DondĂȘ estas, Como estas, que pasa........
Skmoda360
Senior, I will be your temporary/fake Senorita . grin I will cook for you some Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas, Chili Verde, Tamales. grin
This food is delicious. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Senior, do you like Taco, burrito, enchiladas, Chili Verde, Tamales? grin
I know about tacos and burrito but never tasted it before...
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 10:47am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Skmoda360
Senior, I will be your temporary/fake Senorita . grin I will cook for you some Tacos, Burritos, Enchiladas, Chili Verde, Tamales? grin
This food is delicious. cheesy
It's a ghostly thing, na naija i dey ....so I will take that as an absolute joke kiss.
But what you said was absolute good thing to my soul grin
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

It's a ghostly thing, na naija i dey ....so I will take that as an absolute joke kiss

I'm just having fun with you. cheesy
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

I'm just having fun with you. cheesy
That's a good one and I like that.....

Wanna get to know you better as a friend...you seem like a Latina?...... undecided
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

wink It's late, I don't have to work tomorrow but I'm sleepy. Goodnight... in your case *Good Morning*.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

wink It's late, I don't have to work tomorrow but I'm sleepy. Goodnight... in your case *Good Morning*.
I'm gonna pm you....
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 10:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

Wanna get to know you better as a friend...you seem like a Latina?...... undecided

Lol grin I'm not Latin.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Lol grin I'm not Latin.
You are lying....Shai....I caught you red handed
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by nlPoster: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
bolayei:
Not all Nigerians abroad can marry Nigerian women. See it like this we love Nigeria but Nigerian is not conducive to live in. Same way we want to be with Nigerian women but compared to other women, Nigerian women are in the bottom of the food chain.

Nigerian women look too serious abroad
Nigerian women always have one problem or another
Nigerian women kiss their teeth(hissing)
Nigerian depend on you for everything in a country full of opportunities
Nigerian act inferior when in the same room as other nationalities
Nigerian women always learn the common ways and mistake it as oyinbo way
Nigerian women in Nigeria are more attractive than the ones I have seen abroad
Same way you won't marry an illiterate in Nigeria same way we want to marry a woman with prospect not marry carers, cleaners, customer service attendance etc
Nigerian women hardly integrate

Hmph
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

You are lying....Shai....I caught you red handed

No, I am a black American, I live in the state of California which shares its border with Mexico, with that being said there are more Mexicans in California than any other race, so they are a daily part of my life.

My neighbors are Mexican and I couldn't have been blessed with better neighbors.

1 Like

Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

No, I am a black American, I live in the state of California which shares its border with Mexico, with that being said there are more Mexicans in California than any other race, so they are a daily part of my life.

My neighbors are Mexican and I couldn't have been blessed with better neighbors.
Can we talk private? Just asking.....let's chat privately....
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by khia: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2020
Skmoda360:

Can you link me with one? Just asking.....let's chat privately....

My cousin is half Mexican.
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 11:17am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

I sent you a message through pm
Re: Naija Guys In Diaspora: Can You Marry A Non-nigerian For Real? by Skmoda360(m): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2020
khia:

Send me a pm....so that we can talk....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

As seen on Facebook / Nipple Got Stuck Between A Man's Gap Teeth What Will You Do ? - Ladies Reply / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.