Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (49027 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by money121(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
No
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by devigblegble: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
One thing I hate about people is dictating to me how to live my life

6 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Expert17: 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
The question is why will you sleep with a woman
u are not married to withoutt protection.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by cococandy(f): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
No
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Brymo4all(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Their choice.
Today is my birthday �
Please say a prayer for me.
I'm still wondering why first bank didn't wish me a happy birthday �

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by ajalawole(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
Me: NO.

We should have the freedom to choose who we want to marry sha..
after drilling someone daughter pussy Abi. U now have the freedom to choice what u want

10 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by raphroye: 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
A lot of women deliberately get pregnant to trap men

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
Shame on the girl who went spreading her legs for the man that doesn't want to marry her and devil is the man that sleeps with a girl he has no intention of marrying.

Nigerian idiot

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by jmoore(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Must you marry?

I have never seen a hen looking for the c0ck that fertilized her eggs to come and marry her.

If you decide to live your life with no morals like animals, then carry your cross.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by edoairways: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
No he shouldn't be forced however he should own up to his responsibility.

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Irore: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
No.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Were Davido and Wizkid...

Thats American English, So the guy is correct!

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes, the man must marry her. Meat wey person no dey chop, e no suppose use teeth share am.

6 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
why cant these ladies close their legs

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by seniormallam(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Except the man can prove that the styles he used cannot lead to pregnancy........otherwise, if you can dick her you should be able to marry her.

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Abfinest007(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
yes if u know she is not a wife material don't get her pregnant

7 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Heavenschild: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes they should not be forced
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
No
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Gordonz07(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes nau. They must marry those they impregnate. Who do they want to leave them for? When you register sim card, shey you dey carry the Sim go house? So if person impregnate woman, make them force am marry the woman with smiles self.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Jh0wsef(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Umm.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by jaxxy(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Marriage shud never be by force or pity, pregnancy or not.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
sholarr12:
Often times when a man impregnates a woman, and the man does not want to marry the woman, even if he is ready to take responsibility for the child, the man will still be forced by the woman's parents to marry her.

Forcing a man to marry your daughter may come with its disadvantages.

That brings us to the question: should a man be forced to marry a woman?

No because it wasn't rape it was mutual
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by realstars: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
So who will father the child for you.

3 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Stone03: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
Me: NO.

We should have the freedom to choose who we want to marry sha..

We should also respect the freedom to choose by preserving ourselves from pre-marital sex

3 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by gambia(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Brymo4all:
Their choice.
Today is my birthday �
Please say a prayer for me.
I'm still wondering why first bank didn't wish me a happy birthday �

How much do u have in your account balance?? grin grin ....Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Louisboy22(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
For me don't date who u can't marry or if you most date who you can't marry try and use condom any time you want to have sex

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by gbagyiza: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
yes, responsible Adults should live with the choices they make.

You have said nothing but the truth. Does that say No, how does it feel if your own sister is impregnated n abandoned by a guy? So, don't do what you can't accept been done on your sister.

7 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Splinz:
Yes. shocked

If coercion is the only means of prevailing on one, an irresponsible fellow at that, to take up responsibility for his genital-controlled-sense, then that's fine.

Or who is there among fertile men, wanting to have an unprotected sex with a woman, wouldn't know that chances of getting her pregnant is high?

I can only think of a dickhead.

Don't put this on the man was she raped?, Did she not know the sex was unprotected. It's was mutual
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by nograv: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
NO, if the lady can choose to have the Pikin.

Then the man can choose to abandon am.. grin
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
No.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Amsickindahead: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Never..its only a pussy ass niggar that would be forced to marry a bitch he ain't interested in wifeying.Am a real niggar for life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.