Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (49029 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by philip0906(m): 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
EniHolar:
If you can't WED her, don't BED her.
All the people wey don bed you, how many of them wed you?

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
EniHolar:

And if he doesn't ask for marriage don't Bleep him.
Nobody is forcing you

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by MartinsD12(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
sholarr12:
Often times when a man impregnates a woman, and the man does not want to marry the woman, even if he is ready to take responsibility for the child, the man will still be forced by the woman's parents to marry her.

Forcing a man to marry your daughter may come with its disadvantages.

That brings us to the question: should a man be forced to marry a woman?
Hell no but taking care of the girl's pregnancy and child support is a must
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by bukatyne(f): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
sholarr12:
Often times when a man impregnates a woman, and the man does not want to marry the woman, even if he is ready to take responsibility for the child, the man will still be forced by the woman's parents to marry her.

The whole idea is/was to make the youth more responsible and careful.

If as a man you knew you would be forced to marry a girl you get pregnant, you would be wary with sleeping about.

Ditto a lady.

It also reduced children out of wedlock.

In recent times, men are allowed to care for pregnant girlfriends without marriage.

This has resulted into more kids out of wedlock, men sleeping with multiple women, women sleeping around and a lit of single parents.

Because the burden of forced marriage is off, we also have more people having sex without protection and abortions/pill taking on the rise.

And until there is a real consequence for promiscuity, it will be on the raise.

To some people, it is a sign of wokeness and freedom.

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by tiziano(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
The lady may suffer if the man is forced to marry her

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by AerialMapper: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
No
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Novaccines: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by realstars: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
I think no one force you to 4uk her so you dont keep it abandon, while you find another one...
QueenSuccubus:
Me: NO.

We should have the freedom to choose who we want to marry sha..
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by osesology(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why should I be forced to marry a lady I did not Love??
Why would u go and have an unprotected sex with a lady that u do not love?

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
A big no...but the guy should be responsible for child support...
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Remijuice: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
EniHolar:

See Fresh geh!

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Mypeople2(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
Shame on the girl who went spreading her legs for the man that doesn't want to marry her and devil is the man that sleeps with a girl he has no intention of marrying.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Aammee77: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
After reading about the man who threw down his wife from 5 storey building you can still say this, na wah oh

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hybridblood07(m): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Let's be realistic with ourselves, why impregnate a woman you wouldn't marry...
How would you feel if such happens to your sister or daughter?
sholarr12:

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
If yes. Just include theif wey come your house come Bleep your wife and impregnate her. So, the theif will also be force to marry that lady
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by woky: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Like my mom would always tell me..
"If she's good for dating let her also be good for marriage"

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by MistadeRegal(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
If you can't marry her, don't touch her. If you do, then you must marry her because no one deserves to take your leftovers. No fun in impregnating a girl and then kicking her away.

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by happydavies(f): 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Meta onye dinma enyi ooo,maka olulu

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by viyon02: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

why my brother, what if it happen to your sister, will you still say the same thing?

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by MedicH: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
EniHolar:

How will she get money for hair?

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Mac2016(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Absolute No!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Brymo4all(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thanks brother.
LOL �
I'm a loyal customer tho.
I used to think it's a normal thing that banks do. I didn't know it's selective
gambia:

How much do u have in your account balance?? grin grin ....Happy birthday
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Taywon: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Why not.... If u can pay the price... U should take the prize as well

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by JBArokonkwo1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Splinz:
Yes. shocked

If coercion is the only means of prevailing on one, an irresponsible fellow at that, to take up responsibility for his genital-controlled-sense, then that's fine.

Or who is there among fertile men, wanting to have an unprotected sex with a woman, wouldn't know that chances of getting her pregnant is high?

I can only think of a dickhead.

Melu melu
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Mypeople2(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
Shame on the girl who went spreading her legs for the man that doesn't want to marry her and devil is the man that sleeps with a girl he has no intention of marrying.
grin grin grin my guy ,some babes will tell you they can't marry you because you nor hold "kpala" or they are not ready yet.But when you know your way, you can "do".They can even give you freely but no marriage things
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
if you are foolish enough to have unprotected sex with a woman, then i think you would EQUALLY be foolish enough to be forced into marrying her...

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Rogosa:

Thats American English, So the guy is correct!
That's...

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by MedicH: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Me answer yes full stop. If you as a man no know how to maneuver and pregnancy results you should marry her immediately.

Thank goodness say all the babes that call to say they cant find their period na just malnutrition cause am and not pregnancy. If not as my life dey now no be as im suppiae be i for done see hell. I don meet my pastor to give this testimony but i don't like how he looks at me each time i raise up the issue.

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by toprealman: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

Same way you were free to choose who to put Abi?
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by baratech: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend / From Email To Altar: How A Nigerian Couple Found Love (Photos) / Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS