Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (49026 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by bonnyhope: 8:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
stupidity:
this guy sef, I hope you are now a professor of English and corrections in Cambridge. angry

Instead of you to thank him
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by seanwilliam(m): 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
hybridblood07:
Let's be realistic with ourselves, why impregnate a woman you wouldn't marry...
How would you feel if such happens to your sister or daughter?
was my sister or daughter raped??
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by madri4u: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
When u dey pour inside d girl during d sweet me time, u forget say u nor go marry d girl. Infact, men need to be forced to marry ladies that they impregnate.

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by bonnyhope: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why should I be forced to marry a lady I did not Love??

But you have sex with her
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by DICKstractor: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
id911:
So women are only good for you to impregnate, delay or spoil their future and later abandon them right? If to say I be woman, any useless guy wey give me belly must marry me except I don't like him. Nansense!
So if u be woman, u go openleg for guys you no like?
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Rekyz(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
stupidity:
this guy sef, I hope you are now a professor of English and corrections in Cambridge. angry
He ended up making a fool of himself. 'was' is the right word to use.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Tallyglobal(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
From Parent Sex Edu...
My old Man do say ... If d Babe not ur Choice don't put ur Pee, because if it turn to be pregnant so that u can consider her with ur choice to marry her...
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Maximar: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Remijuice:
The later happens especially when the girls family is wealthy.

The latter happens...
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by purples25(f): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes he must marry her.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
madri4u:
When u dey pour inside d girl during d sweet me time, u forget say u nor go marry d girl. Infact, men need to be forced to marry ladies that they impregnate.

So when she opens her legs she forgot that she isn't married to you right?

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
purples25:
Yes he must marry her.
Why? She was not forced to have sex.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Roon9(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Were Davido and Wizkid...

No chill
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Samofamo: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mumu talk
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
Shame on the girl who went spreading her legs for the man that doesn't want to marry her and devil is the man that sleeps with a girl he has no intention of marrying.
You're a mumu.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Funkybabee:
Lols!!
So that the woman will bear all pregnancy pain, or to be tag an irresponsible single mom..

Yes to your question as far as he could meet with her to result to a child.. He must be forced

Yes she knew that pregnancy was possible and went along with it, it's not like she was forced.
He must not marry her, highest he should care for only the child.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by purples25(f): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
hashtagged:

Why? She was not forced to have sex.

She was not. Both of them are to blame. But that woman will no longer hold respect in the society. In Nigeria, it is baby mama this, baby mama that, i can't marry after one. So he should marry her and cover her shame, instead of going scot free while the woman gets all the ridicule, lonely nights and co from society, mostly men.

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by oyaaa(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
purples25:

She was not. Both of them are to blame. But that woman will no longer hold respect in the society. In Nigeria, it is baby mama this, baby mama that, i can't marry after one. So he should marry her and cover her shame, instead of going scot free while the woman gets all the ridicule, lonely nights and co from society, mostly men.
one of the greatest mistake a girl can make is marrying a man that doesn’t want to get married to her
She will see hell

2 Likes

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by olureignforever: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
Shame on the girl who went spreading her legs for the man that doesn't want to marry her and devil is the man that sleeps with a girl he has no intention of marrying.

What if she was raped?
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
purples25:

So she knew the consequences and went along with it. Highest the man should care for the child.
Do women marry men they have chopped money from no.
If she knew she would face such shame why did she commit the act grin. She should not drag other people into her problems. In civilised countries like US, the man cares for just the child period.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Ivebeenbanned(f): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Gordonz07:
Yes nau. They must marry those they impregnate. Who do they want to leave them for? When you register sim card, shey you dey carry the Sim go house? So if person impregnate woman, make them force am marry the woman with smiles self.
Please, stop talking like an illiterate. Reply threads with sense. I'm concerned for you. How exactly are women sim cards? How?
If you had a one night stand with a girl, and got her pregnant unintentionally, so you'll marry her? Or you think she would want to marry someone she doesn't know? We should focus more on not shaming pregnant, single women and always expecting a husband because she "carry belle". Don't marry someone you don't love, no matter what. Men on this forum be acting like they don't have a brain.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by hashtagged(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Women are desperate for husbands, if not for condoms. I guess we would have seen so many couples these days
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Watergidi: 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
We agreed to f**k not agreed to have babies, even couples agree on when to have babies, you enjoyed it I enjoyed it,

Biko no one should get pregnant in a bid to become a wife by fire by force. Someone cannot f**k in peace. Sorry someone cannot play with your tin cool
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by bassman007(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Should babies be forced to be born to irresponsible parents? angry
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by ScotMisile: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Teacher Don teach me nonsense. . Bruce, you're wrong, but the guy you're trying to correct is right.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Brightgem(f): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
GBAM!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Godsonkemz(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
The answer should be 'No' but who will want to marry a second hand property that it's value has depreciated.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Ikechukwuezeh94: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
sholarr12:
Often times when a man impregnates a woman, and the man does not want to marry the woman, even if he is ready to take responsibility for the child, the man will still be forced by the woman's parents to marry her.

Forcing a man to marry your daughter may come with its disadvantages.

That brings us to the question: should a man be forced to marry a woman?
nope cos de man might not be financially or mentally prepared for such,regardless of youthful recklessness nawa days its very wrong to force a woman/girl on a man cos of future consequences.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by ScotMisile: 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
id911:
So women are only good for you to impregnate, delay or spoil their future and later abandon them right? If to say I be woman, any useless guy wey give me belly must marry me except I don't like him. Nansense!
See how selfish you are... Except you don't like him. . What if he doesn't like you?
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is the reason i don't bang randomly..

Before i make out with a bae, I do carry out SWOT analysis(E shock you abi) cheesy I first ask myself this question " what if Cd burst or morning after pills fails, and she gets pregnant..... is she the kinda bae i wanna spend the rest of my life with??

If the answer is no, omo, I nor do oh. I can't allow few minutes of pleasure to result to what (pregnancy) I'd regret for a life time.. I nor dey for dem shoot bird, mama fly cheesy

Some baes (destiny destroyer) cheesy , would spread their legs for anyone with dough. And some konjified guys would bang anything on skirt.. (the tin dey weak me)

Use your brain.. Bang responsibly. wink

1 Like

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by MusaChukwudi: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by golddare: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
sholarr12:
Often times when a man impregnates a woman, and the man does not want to marry the woman, even if he is ready to take responsibility for the child, the man will still be forced by the woman's parents to marry her.

Forcing a man to marry your daughter may come with its disadvantages.

That brings us to the question: should a man be forced to marry a woman?

Yes ooo, if na your sister or daughter what will you say. Dont you see the way people prise second hand property? You cant eat your cake and have it back. Imagine the problem you will be creating in the society with a child raised by a bittered inlaw or single mother.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Adejoncy01(m): 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Dear Sir,
I'm a budding writer.
I do wish to contact you.
I'll be glad if you can do me this favor.
Regards!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me.... / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / Why Don't I Have A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.