Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (49021 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
Shame on the girl who went spreading her legs for the man that doesn't want to marry her and devil is the man that sleeps with a girl he has no intention of marrying.

clap for this Guy nairalanders.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by AfroKnight: 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2020

No

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by rayobaba(m): 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes na. Who should now eat leftover!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by JosephXavier: 7:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
GrammarNazi1:

Were Davido and Wizkid...
Did we come here to do grammatical hullabaloo
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
the story of the young lady that was pushed down from 5th floor five storey building in Anambra by so called husband is going to answer your question

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Chochovini: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
osesology:

Why would u go and have an unprotected sex with a lady that u do not love?
. QUESTIONS.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by lexy2014: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
sholarr12:

Get sense.

Do u have d sense u said I should get?
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by princebobby: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
no bro...but men should be forced to take care of their responsibility (child)

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lol. Wetin happen? Dont tell me you have never had sex. And if you're married, were u a virgin before marriage? Lol

Matrimonous:
Shame on the girl who went spreading her legs for the man that doesn't want to marry her and devil is the man that sleeps with a girl he has no intention of marrying.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by mopol123: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
Matrimonous:
saint matrimonous

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by boxer022(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
GOFRONT:
Why should I be forced to marry a lady I did not Love??
You don't love her, then why did you play the bed game and get her pregnant? For you to impregnate her you must have loved her and weighed the risk of getting her pregnant

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Equation89(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Men shouldn't go about dating or going into relationship with someone he won't be bold enough to marry.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by biyagu(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
poweredcom:
This isnd beat way to marry these days

If a woman is fertile better take it o cos many gals of today are involve in abortion and many have destroyed their wombs

For me belle first before I start to de think of paying her bride
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Gabson001(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
Me: NO.

We should have the freedom to choose who we want to marry sha..

keep kwayet

why will a normal person in his normal senses have sex with a girl his not ready to get married to
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Askay: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
EniHolar:
If you can't WED her, don't BED her.
If he doesn't seem to "wed" you, do not "bed" him as well
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by RHCM: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Should a lady be forced to marry any or every man she has chopped his or their money??
Such insults are what men face when the lady refuses to stay with her man that she has
Mscheww

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
sassysure:

U give women belle in the West, u must pay child support.
Guys end up in jail because of that.

U have 3 babymama, u will work your ass off pay for your mistakes even if u see those women in the hands of other men.

Women milk that opportunity while u continue to suffer for yrs.
This is even better than child support.

U guys talk anyhow bc in Nigeria, a man can deny a pregnancy and a child, resurface after 30 yrs and instantly claim that child.
Lazy men.

U take responsibility for your actions
did you read my post? Responsibility of both partners. Nothing like compulsive marriage. But don't deny your responsibility because the man and the woman made the baby together
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by atrix4g(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
QueenSuccubus:

But when you were doing it, you forgot your freedom of common sense
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by spiritmasquerad(m): 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes If you can impregnated her you marry her. If she is good to sleep with she is perfect to marry

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Men should be allowed to impregnate any lady but not forced to marry them.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by etrange: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Your question is skewed. It's not always about men. The question should be "should people be forced to get married because of pregnancy?". I don't know why our society don't appreciate women.

Back to the topic, I don't think there's any law that mandates a man to marry any woman he impregnates. Elders can only try to encourage that but that's all about it. The law only states that the man must contribute to the baby's upbringing...

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by pelepeleb: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Where are the female that are affected in the house. speak out your mind and scare them from doing wrong things with you.
my submission.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by soullove1881(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
They should be forced to take good care of the kid(s) instead.
Marriage is beyond pregnancy!
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by ruffDiamond: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
thing wey the two of us enjoy?who dey moan pass during s*x?no be girls, men do all the work to make the dumb girl cum o but when shii like Belle happens,she starts bitching about being pregnant..WTF,I know I ain't the only nigga fuvking u bitch!...get the fuvk off before I lost my temper ! Hare-brained olosho lot

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by kenrish2(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
them hang ur sister, give am belle them no marry her how u go feel

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by atobs4real(m): 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
sweetonugbu:
Was davido and wizkid forced to marry those ladies they impregnated?.
For people who live a moral life will never behave in such a manner. Why did he do the real thing when he knew he never had the plan to settle down with her. He should have use condom instead.
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by shezy(f): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ur contact
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Casekiller(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
NO
That's bullshit
For what now
Haba
Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by vickydevoka(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
My guy pregnant one gal na so them area boys beat am, sotey him gree to marry her by force against him wic. ABEG if u be other tribe way de stay Lagos avoid Yoruba gals ,of u pregnant her u must marry her

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by dammyllare(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
The truth is that the guy who mentioned Davido and Wizkid got it a bit.
Have you ever seen a billionaire or someone from a rich home or even a good millionaire forced to marry someone they impregnate?

It all boils down to who you are!!
Make Money first before thinking of impregnating a lady you can't marry!

Re: Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? by Dnockeror333(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
That you might go for another ko Omotatáfò!��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? / She Said She Cant Prepare Soup With N1500...baffles Me....