Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (120519 Views)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Mires: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Wetin Ihedioha no go see for Supreme Court.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:58am On Jan 22, 2020
One of the evils muslims do with that dirty cloth called hijab. God punish Mohammed wherever he is

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by ojuu4u(m): 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
This is a proof to men that forcing hijab on women,it's not a yardstick not to fornicate, when a woman/lady wants to go wayward no amount of clothes or religion entaglement can stop her.

I remember few years back in ibadan, Eleha" would come out around 11pm to do runs in nearby guest house, having noticed that their husband had entered the room of a choice wife he wanted to sleep in her room that night, by 4:30am, they go back to their rooms.

Lesson: religion is a personal and by choice,dnt force anybody to wear particular dress, pray, pay tithe, go to holy lands, observe fasting or married particular religion.

6 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
See as the guy resemble lalasticlala
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by WebmasterMind: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2020
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by money121(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2020
Old news
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 8:00am On Jan 22, 2020
After God fear human being
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by KaptainAfrika: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Baddest Guy !

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by BilltheDON(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Meme alert

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

Of course the blame should be on the woman and the man be set free. A crime committed by two people one will be free because he is a MAN.
NONSENCE !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by MedicH: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

Buhari is perpetually empty and unfortunately more intelligent than his supporters.

You are even more empty

Mark my word.

Perpetually.

A mystery figure appears from the dark to have contact with a woman in her home and to you nobrainer it will pass

My question is, can you even succeed in life without brains.

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2020
EniHolar:

...and if the man is also married...?
we are allowed two or more mate. grin Don't make it sound like we are equal
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by MajorWarren: 8:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Get that nut by any means.

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by sylve11: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2020
this thing common for kwara state jare. cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by MightySparrow: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2020
What’s is the use of the hijab gan?!
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:

See as you don bleach all una life commot. Chai... na wah ooo
I had to check her profile and you are not far from the truth

4 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Jambite1:
what if she's naturally light skinned?
there nothing natural there if you have eyes
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by goshen26: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2020
But the eleha (woman) bad gaan

Train ur child how to dress well inwardly, not fighting that she must wear veil, cos once her inward dress sense is good her outward dress will be good too

Muric over to u
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Lamanii22(f): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Imagine.... Why can't they look for an hotel or something... Or eleha's don't go to hotels?
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Glycosunde: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Going to extreme for just puna n puna u nor c n ur lyf u fit nor c too after enuf panel beating. But dis fit nor b d 1st tym though. Make them make deir 2 face d music. Nonsense ingredients
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2020
what happen to d bloody woman
dis one be d first time dey have been doing d shi.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by mxhibit(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
One of the evils muslims do with that dirty cloth called hijab. God punish Mohammed wherever he is
Hey, please be careful of the words that proceeds your mouth. Please and please. I'm a christian but let's be guided.

2 Likes

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Eazi1:
Inside life!

AWAY WIN
This one na draw because him no succeed.. Them catch am but based on away goals him qualify for semi final

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by sterlingD(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2020
With all the surplus and unmarried young ladies in the area he did not look at them it is somebody's wife that he will hatch this kind of plan to get involved with intimately?
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by sinkhole: 8:11am On Jan 22, 2020
MedicH:

Buhari is perpetually empty and unfortunately more intelligent than his supporters.

You are even more empty

Mark my word.

Perpetually.

A mystery figure appears from the dark to have contact with a woman in her home and to you nobrainer it will pass

My question is, can you even succeed in life without brains.
Sorry o, it's just a question o: how did you come to conclusion that the man just appeared to have contact with the the woman, that the woman had no prior knowledge of the act?

Abeg bros no vex o, na just a simple question o
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by meekparagon(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Lol

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by makavelidon(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2020
Real nigga..
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by kevotek1000(m): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2020
This is really bad... Both the married woman and the man have equal share in the blame. It may not be the first time, they would have been having it hot if they weren't cut.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2020
$3x and men plus women are 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.