Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (120528 Views)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by West2019(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2020
this not the first time cut him head off is a boko haram suspect
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2020
meekparagon:
Lol

Jay z nor go dey happy with you
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Platony(m): 8:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Hope say him don collect finish before dem catch am?

Else him name na sorry grin grin
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by kiddapunk: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Pls I just made my first post, how do I get it to front page
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Germi9: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Human and sex.. Depression will make u find solace with anything anywhere..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by excel101(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Just Negodu
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

Yeah...typical of men to support their own...That's how one idiots prick was cut off for going after a married woman in her husband's house.

If she's the dog. She should have been the one going after the guy to his own house. Now whatever evil they will do to him is left to the imagination... They should leave him ba? Go an tell them that.. Birds of the same feathers! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by nix2portal(m): 8:33am On Jan 22, 2020
watin musa no go see for gate?
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by ladykolly(f): 8:34am On Jan 22, 2020
shilenji:
osheyyyy

meme alert!!!
No ooo
Those little boys at the back caught my attention, they just stood like they know what’s happening
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Blessed are those who overcome the pussy and it's problem for they merit good health and heaven on the last day

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by mu2sa2: 8:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Supposing this man belonged to a particular religion. This thread would have maybe extended to 20 pages with hypocrites spewing trash about the religion. Those nincompoops have kept mute about religion this time because the culprit is of their ilk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Puna don cash anoda wan grin
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Mrtaye: 8:40am On Jan 22, 2020
EniHolar:

...and if the man is also married...?

Looolz it's gonna be seen as normal levels

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:

See as you don bleach all una life commot. Chai... na wah ooo
I don't think she bleached. But what do I know about women, very sophisticated species.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2020
That's not a new thing nah!

Something that is common with those eleha women.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Amotekun777: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2020
Jambite1:
what if she's naturally light skinned?

If you consider this to be natural... you surely have eye problems.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Tenshades(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2020
linx123:
A Nigerian man based in Benin city Edo state identified as Felix Eigbefo posted photos of a man who reportedly disguised himself as a woman in hijab to have sex with a married woman in her husband’s house.

Sharing photos of the man after he was caught, Felix wrote,

“Guy disguised as ELEHA to have sex with Eleha inside her husband matrimonial bed
He was caught and exposed!
Me: Inside Life”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2959673820763569&id=100001629408444

Nitori Obo!!!!

Cos of pullsy!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by geedup(m): 8:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Look at creativity because of sweet in the middle. Channel this energy to make money u nor gree.

1 Like

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2020
kiddapunk:
Pls I just made my first post, how do I get it to front page
Just look for the "front page" icon n click on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Mauricyno: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Just to have sex only? The guy is pure useless.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by kiddapunk: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Just look for the "front page" icon n click on it.
you can help me if you want
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by bjtinz: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2020
What are those little boys doing there? shocked

This world done spoil finish
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Little wonder they always insist on wearing this hijab. Especially this black type that covers a multitude of gross sins.

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Dayoebe(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2020
legendary
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

No...you won't succeed. The both of you will be tied up, stripped naked and beaten to a pulp.

Dare yourself and try it one day.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2020
linx123:
A Nigerian man based in Benin city Edo state identified as Felix Eigbefo posted photos of a man who reportedly disguised himself as a woman in hijab to have sex with a married woman in her husband’s house.

Sharing photos of the man after he was caught, Felix wrote,

“Guy disguised as ELEHA to have sex with Eleha inside her husband matrimonial bed
He was caught and exposed!
Me: Inside Life”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2959673820763569&id=100001629408444

thisis one ofthereason i luv the north. he would have been dead by now. i swear thats the best judgement. atleast castrate him
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by fortunejum: 9:04am On Jan 22, 2020
The man might be acting on agreement with the married woman.Who knows.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by MissEveOse: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2020
Qualified candidates can apply

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Youthleader22(m): 9:12am On Jan 22, 2020
EniHolar:

...and if the man is also married...?

They must support their fellow adulterous women sha. If the man is married it’s because he is a man.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2020
Nothing bad about this because when you want to catch monkey dress as a monkey

I case my arrest...I comment my reserve, what am I even saying.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.