Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (120524 Views)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by emkz: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
One of the evils muslims do with that dirty cloth called hijab. God punish Mohammed wherever he is

This thing you said is hateful. What is Prophet Mohammed's business in this? Do you know this thing can ignite a religious crisis?

People commit sin conveniently and hide under the guise of religion. Religion is not the problem, but people. People have stolen items from shops, trafficked drugs and food items with the hijab. Pastors have slept with people's wives and destroyed marriages. Is it reasonable to blame the piece of cloth/religions for the atrocities committed by people using the piece of cloth or claiming to be the mouthpiece of gods?

I am not a Muslim, but I doubt if the Qur'an approves of anyone sleeping with someone else's wife or using a disgraceful disguise to perpetrate such. Let us blame people for their actions and leave their religions out of it.

Now to this guy in question. There are no laws criminalising sleeping with a married woman in her matrimonial bed by mutual consent. But there are laws against physical assault. So if these guys touch this man, they are technically committing a crime. Best is to allow him into the house, kill him there and claim self-defense as he attempted to force himself on your wife in your absence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Sirsuky:
The man Don enter one chance those people fit cut off his head oo
especially that small boy in green shirt. The way that boy stand, the boy go wicked die
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by samilly(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Conji finally took his brain
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2020
emkz:

This thing you said is hateful. What is Prophet Mohammed's business in this? Do you know this thing can ignite a religious crisis?

People commit sin conveniently and hide under the guise of religion. Religion is not the problem, but people. People have stolen items from shops, trafficked drugs and food items with the hijab. Pastors have slept with people's wives and destroyed marriages. Is it reasonable to blame the piece of cloth/religions for the atrocities committed by people using the piece of cloth or claiming to be the mouthpiece of gods?

I am not a Muslim, but I doubt if the Qur'an approves of anyone sleeping with someone else's wife or using a disgraceful disguise to perpetrate such. Let us blame people for their actions and leave their religions out of it.

Now to this guy in question. There are no laws criminalising sleeping with a married woman in her matrimonial bed by mutual consent. But there are laws against physical assault. So if these guys touch this man, they are technically committing a crime. Best is to allow him into the house, kill him there and claim self-defense as he attempted to force himself on your wife in your absence.
One of the evils muslims do with that dirty cloth called hijab. God punish Mohammed wherever he is
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by NagazGeneral: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun777:

See as you don bleach all una life commot. Chai... na wah ooo
You are very irrational.
Mods rule 2 was broken
Do your job.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nezero(m): 9:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Na the same woman lend am the Eleha Uniform
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nezero(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2020
linx123:
A Nigerian man based in Benin city Edo state identified as Felix Eigbefo posted photos of a man who reportedly disguised himself as a woman in hijab to have sex with a married woman in her husband’s house.

Sharing photos of the man after he was caught, Felix wrote,

“Guy disguised as ELEHA to have sex with Eleha inside her husband matrimonial bed
He was caught and exposed!
Me: Inside Life”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2959673820763569&id=100001629408444

See as they are holding him like a sacrificial goat
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Irore: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2020
MorataFC:
was the woman raped? Two people committed offence but only one person is been exposed grin

I wonder. Abeg wey the woman picture?
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by bolayei: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2020
MorataFC:
was the woman raped? Two people committed offence but only one person is been exposed grin

E tire me sef o. Its not even an offence or crime but a son. Only in Nigeria if they find you charms police go arrest you. If na sharia law, na stone till death but even with that people have to witness the fvcking
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Cchuks27(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5GXnM_TxSQ

For those judging and claiming to be christians (followers of Jesus Christ teachings and principles)
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by adesharp2(m): 9:46am On Jan 22, 2020
AWAY LOSS
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Jabioro:
What about the married"eleha" abi na the man did it without her consent? You see all this useless Arab masquerade culture imposed on women brought into religion would cause more troubles more than it expected to cubbed ..Dem dey wear am go bomb market,Dem dey wear go thief,Dem dey wear am go Bleep someone wife for house..Dem dey wear to escape CCTV security camera..
during an incident that is crime related, people don't think straight and make accurate judgement
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2020
mxhibit:

Hey, please be careful of the words that proceeds your mouth. Please and please. I'm a christian but let's be guided.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Jambite1:
what if she's naturally light skinned?
Are u blind U can't tell natural from cheap bleaching mr defender undecided
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by mxhibit(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

Your moniker says it all. I'm not surprised at all. What a waste!
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

You are too partisan. It takes two to committed sin. If we going to take credit for Positive things as men lets also learn to take blame for negative so the balance effect is clearly seen.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by deebrain(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2020
See him face.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Jambite1: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Jambite1: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2020
dairykidd:

Not defending her just saying
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2020
Cchuks27:

Lalasticlala hate speech here please
and you think I give a fok about the modafokn ban that will be imposed on me? Ban is my middle name, let's go there tongue tongue
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Jambite1:
Not defending her just saying
Okay but if u look closely u will see she's probably a bit light skinned naturally but used something cheap to make her skin lighter.. I'm not hating, everyone has got the right to make choices. Na her choice
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Eazi1(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2020
konkonbilo:
This one na draw because him no succeed.. Them catch am but based on away goals him qualify for semi final
ROFL! You funny sha
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Chocolatesauce(f): 10:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Over here in the north it's a normal thing na....all these kulle women...
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2020
sweet i the middle.
linx123:
A Nigerian man based in Benin city Edo state identified as Felix Eigbefo posted photos of a man who reportedly disguised himself as a woman in hijab to have sex with a married woman in her husband’s house.

Sharing photos of the man after he was caught, Felix wrote,

“Guy disguised as ELEHA to have sex with Eleha inside her husband matrimonial bed
He was caught and exposed!
Me: Inside Life”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2959673820763569&id=100001629408444
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by timbaJ: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
dawnomike:
My name is timbaJ I hacked your text
lol
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
SMH... How could he allow his wateva to control him... This speaks volumes....Big shame on him
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by timbaJ: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Nmezor:
Let me know if you want my number
I do.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2020
timbaJ:
I do.
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.