Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) (120522 Views)

Man Disguised As Woman Caught At A Nightclub In Abuja (Photo, Video) / Lagos Police Rescue 'Crossdresser' In Hijab Who Was About To Be Lynched (Photo) / Man Disguised As A Female, Caught Peeping At Unclad UNIBEN Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

What about a man that risks his life and disrespect the marriage of two people, went into their house to sleep with the wife? When there are so many single ladies out there.

Both of them are crazy
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
frozen70:

Just give me your reason
did he come to rape her?? She invited him
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
frozen70:

Am average Igbo man is too busy for nonsense

What are you trying to say then
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Highshow05(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
One of the evils muslims do with that dirty cloth called hijab. God punish Mohammed wherever he is

The parameter of your height is equivalent to your season of reasoning.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Bimpe29: 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Disgusting
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
JUST ISLAM.COM
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Mcdubai: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Abeg make dem use sharia law for fucking ass hole guy!
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
nothing Musa will not see for gate
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Mcdubai: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Apply sharia law for the fucking ass hole
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by frozen70(f): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
ikorodureporta:

did he come to rape her?? She invited him

You think so ❓

Do you know that a man can misbehave just to have a woman
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Saposexual2020: 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
When a man cheats, he is wired for more than one woman but when a woman cheats, she is a hoe. Una fear God o
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2020
Highshow05:

The parameter of your height is equivalent to your season of reasoning.
One of the evils muslims do with that dirty cloth called hijab. God punish Mohammed wherever he is
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:
The man disguising is not my problem.

My concern is the married woman who was ready to be laid on her matrimonial bed.

Cos if the man wasn't caught, he would have banged her on that bed and nothing will be heard. It is most likely that wasn't the first time.

If I was there, I will simply ask the man if that was the first time. And if he said it wasn't the first, I will try my best to prevail on the gathering so the man can be set free. The married woman whom he came for must be a dog. angry

Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by lozanni(m): 8:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jambite1:
what if she's naturally light skinned?

Don't mind that guy smiley
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
timbaJ:
lol
I am impressed... Nice one grin
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by spendah(m): 9:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
Do you love to always be updated on social media trends?
Do you want to be the first to know wat happens around the world?
Do you have talent you want the world to know about but have no platform to make you shine?
Do you want stay at home all day but never get bored for even a second?
If yes then you need media bridge TV
https:///+2348024148682
Tap the link and save contact now for more
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by kakaG: 1:17am On Jan 23, 2020
dawnomike:
The length men go for sex is just sometimes insane...

You can say that again grin grin grin
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by calabardick(m): 5:56am On Jan 23, 2020
This isn't a new thing, anyone that stays in the northern part of the country knows this.
Worse everywhere.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:25am On Jan 23, 2020
Eazi1:
Inside life!

AWAY WIN
This one Na away loss oooo
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by onyibest2k(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2020
please where is the face of the woman abegi cus this is not with clear eyes the guy went too far
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by mosesjay(m): 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2020
Amstupid:
Away win or draw .... But dis 1 na AWAY lose
onyibest2k:
please where is the face of the woman abegi cus this is not with clear eyes the guy went too far
Amstupid:
Away win or draw .... But dis 1 na AWAY lose

hmmmm
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by ContractKiller: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2020
grin
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by andyanders: 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2020
Roon9:
Something is telling me this isn't his first time with her angry
Exactly. They've been into it 4 sometime. She must have sold the idea to the guy.
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:09am On May 26, 2020
SexytorresE:
Here in the north, is not something new grin
You are tall sha
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 7:13am On May 26, 2020
Smile
StubbornGENIUS:
You are tall sha
Re: Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) by zexy2030(m): 10:54am On May 26, 2020
definitely he will be caught,
1. face me n face you u apartment
2. she moans, if ur sex game is good the woman will moan forgetting the environment. I think I'm guilty of this, fvxking a pastor's daughter in the sitting room and the strict father was inside reading, they were even fasting, the girl na his first daughter about 27yrs old.
3. I think the woman is obsessed with his dick, so he visits too frequently then she has reduced sex with her husband.
4. cheating and uncaught makes most women either too well behaved or too confident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junko Furuta's Murder: The Worst Death Ever (Photos) / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.