Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer (2525 Views)

This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / A Nairalander's Experience Before Joining Ashawo Beer Parlour On Telegram / How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
The facts that he starts almost every sentence with "baby" irritates me alot

I thought i was the only one irritated by that. Such a lazy and desperate scam. I lost brain cells reading this. I could feel them melt.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by freethesheeple(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Alaye with wack english:lool
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
The chat really made me laugh so hard cheesy cheesy cheesy I doubt if he will ever be able to scam anybody. He’s too dumb. He’s a learner. Lol

Btw, how did you even manage to chat with him this much? I’d have deleted and blocked him long long time
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by kingxsamz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
The facts that he starts almost every sentence with "baby" irritates me alot

I like the the fact that you referred to the scammer as a 'he' , because I'm %100 sure a male is behind that contact.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Starboytwo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
omokoginimi:
The chat really made me laugh so hard cheesy cheesy cheesy I doubt if he will ever be able to scam anybody. He’s too dumb. He’s a learner. Lol

Btw, how did you even manage to chat with him this much? I’d have deleted and blocked him long long time
terrible learner
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
The Op thought he has caught his ticket outta here lipsrsealed
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
Which kinda broke foreigner is this one?

A broke whitey is utterly useless to us unfortunately
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Timijo:
I am not in naija.
No wonder.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
thats not a girl but a yahoo boy.facebook is littered with their type.they will upload a pix of some black american model or some instagram model and then they start looking for any fall guy to scam bringing up their old sob stories to ensnare you cheesy.anyway thank God you were wise enough to know its scam.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Timijo:
When I asked for a video call, she called but hid her face and refused to talk with the excuse that she could not hear me because of the faulty phone.
hahhaa big red flag grin grin grin grin grin grin. bros if it was a real girl trying to scam u she will show u her face and talk to u just to convince u.i guess this mumu that tried talking to u couldnt even hire a girl to do a video chat with u.must be a broke scammer grin
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Timijo:
The end. Oyinbo fe gba omo naija. She no dey fear face sha. grin grin grin
rest assured na one ijebu boy dey try scam u grin grin.this one no be babe at all at all.hope u didnt send any money ooo grin...cos if u do some boys go don use am play nairabet since grin.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:
She didn't even sound like someone that lives in banana island not to talk of California... People are really desperate... A scam that is saying she is not a scam...
the ones that even make me to laugh are the ones who will swear to you that they are born again christian or their daddy is a pastor so hence nothing can make them to scam grin

Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by lilbarracuda(m): 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
lefulefu:
rest assured na one ijebu boy dey try scam u grin grin.this one no be babe at all at all.hope u didnt send any money ooo grin...cos if u do some boys go don use am play nairabet since grin.

leave "ijebu" out of this.
we busy making that legit paper.
could be one of our brothers from the east
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
lilbarracuda:

leave "ijebu" out of this.
we busy making that legit paper.
could be one of our brothers from the east
east ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin ..with the way the character is saying baby this and baby that..u sure thats an easterner? grin
na u talk am oo grin
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Happyguy201: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
To begin with that's not even a girl probably a male scammer I have seen a desperate scammer like this one . I swear things hard for yahoo bois now .make them go die
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by BabbanBura(m): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2020
25tolife:
Thats not a girl ........its local yahoo, i have cousemates that do that a lot,mind u they are guys like us.they can never engage in video call .lets be guided please.

They have female partners who will actually do the video calls and then share the proceeds. I met 2 girls who confessed they did it; including nude video calls just so they can get the dallas.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 23, 2020
BabbanBura:

They have female partners who will actually do the video call and then share the proceeds. I have come across 2 girls that confessed they did it include nude video calls just so they can get the dallas
True talk
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2020
She's not smart, I know when a Nigerian is behind a keyboard and when it's pure whitey. They don't miss out punctuations (I'm, you're), their grammatical construction are usually different, you see phrases and slangs you never knew about.

(It's like I'm a hippie yet glam chic that's on my way to an even more successful life and I'd like to encourage people on their own personal journey as I take mine.) Copied from a conversation

How do I know? I work with them a lot, so when a Nigerian is behind that keyboard you'll definitely tell.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 23, 2020
You have time.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Rhaspody(m): 10:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Na Nigerian dey chat with you. Which kind oyibo girl
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Timijo(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
lefulefu:
hahhaa big red flag grin grin grin grin grin grin. bros if it was a real girl trying to scam u she will show u her face and talk to u just to convince u.i guess this mumu that tried talking to u couldnt even hire a girl to do a video chat with u.must be a broke scammer grin
And that cannot still convince me because I have my own policy about relationship.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by Timijo(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2020
omokoginimi:

I just allowed him to enjoy the moment and gave him unrealistic hope.
Re: A Nairalander Experience With A Desperate Scammer by WorWorBoy: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2020

My Girlfriend Always Calls Her Toasters / My Gf Found A Used Condom,under My Bed / How Do I Act When Been Friendzoned