Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now (4401 Views)

I’m Losing It / Is It Right For A Wife To Keep Properties In Her Name? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by lanibi(f): 5:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Imagine the op already deactivated his account.
Who can be trusted again?

It is well

1 Like

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ifyalways(f): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You saw such a chubby and healthy looking dude with bloodshot eyes from shepe as struggling and suicidal?

Well, ndo.

He will be back with another picture and story and someone else will repeat cycle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2020
tabithababy:

Eeyah sorry

You don't recognize a scammer when you see one

Kindly post his account number, am sure he would have finished spending the 20k by now

This is account details

2125166993. UBA. Lateef Abiodun Olamilekan.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cococandy(f): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2020
orbitalgis:

This is account details

2125166993. UBA. Lateef Abiodun Olamilekan.

Lateef Abiodun Olamilekan?

Where have I heard that name before? sounds so familiar
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/5512107/osinbajo-receives-nicaraguan-delegation-led/1#83777736

He might also be the one behind LOWLIFER monicker.

Almost sent something it was ifyalways post that made me pause even though she wasn't referring to him, it made me pause
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2020
cococandy:

https://www.nairaland.com/5537052/re-suicidal-hopeless#84168486
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Acidosis(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2020
Lol
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cococandy(f): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2020
sedutrice:

https://www.nairaland.com/5537052/re-suicidal-hopeless#84168486
embarassed embarassed

Me that doesn’t know how to FBI, how will I prevent myself from being defrauded?

I just want to thank those who take their time to dig out old posts with those same numbers as the new monikers to help connect the dots.

This Nairaland is scary

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cococandy(f): 8:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Honestly he looked to me like he was suffering. probably the incomplete building is what made it so:

But I had to go back and look at the picture again. Was he really posing with sniper?

That’s a sure giveaway that he’s unserious

ifyalways:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You saw such a chubby and healthy looking dude with bloodshot eyes from shepe as struggling and suicidal?

Well, ndo.

He will be back with another picture and story and someone else will repeat cycle.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Mstick: 8:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Helping people on the Nairaland is RISKY, you’re either funding a scammer or an ungrateful person. I remember a woman I sent money to on this forum whenever I see her husband’s comments bragging about how rich he is I just feel like exposing them.

cococandy:
embarassed embarassed

Me that doesn’t know how to FBI, how will I prevent myself from being defrauded?

I just want to thank those who take their time to dig out old posts with those same numbers as the new monikers to help connect the dots.

This Nairaland is scary

3 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cococandy(f): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Mstick:
Helping people on the Nairaland is RISKY, you’re either funding a scammer or an ungrateful person. I remember a woman I sent money to on this forum whenever I see her husband’s comments bragging about how rich he is I just feel like exposing them.

shocked

Lol. Maybe he’s rich and tight fisted.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ifyalways(f): 9:04am On Jan 23, 2020
sedutrice:
https://www.nairaland.com/5512107/osinbajo-receives-nicaraguan-delegation-led/1#83777736

He might also be the one behind LOWLIFER monicker.

Almost sent something it was ifyalways post that made me pause even though she wasn't referring to me, it made me pause
The scamming mafia on Nld is strong my dear. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ifyalways(f): 9:06am On Jan 23, 2020
cococandy:
Honestly he looked to me like he was suffering. probably the incomplete building is what made it so:

But I had to go back and look at the picture again. Was he really posing with sniper?

That’s a sure giveaway that he’s unserious

Its the uncompleted building that deceived you o. Probably where he went to take colorado/drugs and shepe before taking that picture with an empty bottle of sniper.

He came out of 9ja prison and looking that chubby? cheesy
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cococandy(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2020
I’m seriously wowed by this guy.

The way his stories seem genuine all the time.
The details
The different scenarios that makes you think it’s a different person speaking at each time.

This is unharvested talent that he’s wasting for pennies.
ifyalways:

Its the uncompleted building that deceived you o. Probably where he went to take colorado/drugs and shepe before taking that picture with an empty bottle of sniper.

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Mizwisdom(f): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Lol this is not the face that wrote the post here, the face in that photo can't construct two good sentences in English without grammatical errors. To me, it seems this OP is part of an agbero gang, their leader is the only educated fellow among them and he writes most of their scam letters in this section. Although I'm guessing, but I think I might be right.

For those who can't easily unravel scams, when you see pix of Bibles or religious materials included in pix like this, it's a red flag. When they use religious moniker or monikers that attract pity, it's likely a scam, when they have no previous traceable history on Nairaland, it's likely a scam. When they post good quality photos, it is likely a scam. When they are more readily available for communication online than offline,, it is likely a scam

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2020
My dear please don't even think of killing yourself. People who kill themselves are murderers because you didn't give yourself this breath in your nose, God gave it to you and if He has not taken it away from you, He still has his purpose for your life.

My first advice will be to give yourself to Jesus Christ and pray for Him to help, direct and give you hope. Next is to find a good church and start attending regularly. I would not recommend big churches with many people because nobody might notice you. I recommend you find a good church with not many members and become active. After a while, discuss with the pastor in-charge that you are a plumber and that if he has any plumbing job, you can do it. I am pretty sure the pastor will be willing to help somehow. Then you could also find a place where people are building and ask if you could join them that you are a plumber.

Please don't think of ever killing yourself. That is the worst idea ever. It is just the beginning of eternal suffering. You might think you've escaped suffering in this world but the suffering at the other side is not even in anyway comparable.

I hope this advice helps and I pray God gives you the hope and grace to overcome this trying times in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ovalrose(f): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2020
ifyalways:

Good morning ma, I have since replied your mail. Have you seen it? Sorry my hubby's phone has been bad hence my inability to come online.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cococandy(f): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
New account olawunmiabeni22 viewing. Created 2 days ago

I’m taking note of this account too. Just in case.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
J111333:
I've leant my lessons the hard way bro. Yours is just 20k naa, mine was nearly 200k in this same forum of you and I. I've resolved never to help out in this forum again unless I see you physically at the point of the need. Na so so fake single and struggling mums who use pics of innocent kids to confuse men like me full here. My heart don strong like chin chin, if dem like, mek dem send me pics of hundreds hungry kids shishi dem no go see again.
Don't harden ur heart yet.. Humanity needs u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ifyalways(f): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
ovalrose:

Good morning ma, I have since replied your mail. Have you seen it? Sorry my hubby's phone has been bad hence my inability to come online.
You havent "heard" from me? Im so sorry. My Nld email has been a mess, i will take time to look for it and reply you on Monday cos im a bit tied up with something now.
smiley
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by mabea: 5:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
cococandy:

I'm sure this is another person's account details which he used judging by the whatsapp profile.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by cerpvad(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
See G Boy wey dey try run code on you people. grin
I made a resolve to end it all up because of my extreme frustration ,pain and hopelessness. I am downcast and I am scared of the hazy years ahead of me. I live in the Uncompleted building and I have no place to call my own. A few guys called and show empathy and love. My situation right now is disheartening especially as I find it hard to stand on my feet again after my 7 months incarceration over things I never did. I never stole a Car yet I was kept in remand at Ilesha prison. I cry every day and night and don't know where to start from coz I am tired, exhausted and getting extremely depressed everyday. I need a home, not this way I am living like a destitute. I am a Plumber from the Government Technical College and I passed my trade test exam but work had not been forthcoming. I have contemplated giving it all up twice To be honest. I am looking for any job, accommodation and concern. The truth is if things remain as it is, then I am scared life is not for me.
I cry in my sleep atimes and I have lost the zest to carry on.

I am hurt, in pains and hopeless. I am fed up everything...

Please come to my aid before everything comes to an end coz there is nothing to live for....

Abiodun. 07068.377541
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Resurgent2016: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
ifyalways:

Even added bible to the pose, its well.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
My dear please don't even think of killing yourself. People who kill themselves are murderers because you didn't give yourself this breath in your nose, God gave it to you and if He has not taken it away from you, He still has his purpose for your life.

My first advice will be to give yourself to Jesus Christ and pray for Him to help, direct and give you hope. Next is to find a good church and start attending regularly. I would not recommend big churches with many people because nobody might notice you. I recommend you find a good church with not many members and become active. After a while, discuss with the pastor in-charge that you are a plumber and that if he has any plumbing job, you can do it. I am pretty sure the pastor will be willing to help somehow. Then you could also find a place where people are building and ask if you could join them that you are a plumber.

Please don't think of ever killing yourself. That is the worst idea ever. It is just the beginning of eternal suffering. You might think you've escaped suffering in this world but the suffering at the other side is not even in anyway comparable.

I hope this advice helps and I pray God gives you the hope and grace to overcome this trying times in Jesus name, Amen

You are wasting your sermons. Who scams people with threat of suicide? Only heartless individuals....

1 Like

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ovalrose(f): 3:19am On Jan 26, 2020
ifyalways:

You havent "heard" from me? Im so sorry. My Nld email has been a mess, i will take time to look for it and reply you on Monday cos im a bit tied up with something now.
smiley

Okay ma. Thank you.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Vancouver4(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2020
That guy na correct G-guy. I have encountered him being several persons on nairaland.

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Alooone: 8:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
You people keep helping the so called scammers but us the genuine people who need your help nobody has noticed us... I have been asking for a job for the past 1month but nobody replied me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by frozen70(f): 1:51am On Jan 27, 2020
I made a resolve to end it all up because of my extreme frustration ,pain and hopelessness. I am downcast and I am scared of the hazy years ahead of me. I live in the Uncompleted building and I have no place to call my own. A few guys called and show empathy and love. My situation right now is disheartening especially as I find it hard to stand on my feet again after my 7 months incarceration over things I never did. I never stole a Car yet I was kept in remand at Ilesha prison. I cry every day and night and don't know where to start from coz I am tired, exhausted and getting extremely depressed everyday. I need a home, not this way I am living like a destitute. I am a Plumber from the Government Technical College and I passed my trade test exam but work had not been forthcoming. I have contemplated giving it all up twice To be honest. I am looking for any job, accommodation and concern. The truth is if things remain as it is, then I am scared life is not for me.
I cry in my sleep atimes and I have lost the zest to carry on.

I am hurt, in pains and hopeless. I am fed up everything...

Please come to my aid before everything comes to an end coz there is nothing to live for....

Abiodun. 07068.377541

How could still be alive yet you are losing hope

What took you to an incompleted building in the first place

Your family, did they abandoned you too
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Mstick:

Please who are they? Give me the job & let me expose them for you free of charge.

Oya start dropping links cheesy
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ifyalways(f): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2020
ovalrose:

Done now. All the best.
Re: Help Me As I Am Losing It Right Now by ovalrose(f): 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2020
ifyalways:

Done now. All the best.

Thank you so very much,ma. My family and I are ao very grateful... God bless you and prosper you beyond measure in Jesus name. Thanks so much .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Eat Alone With Their Kids At Fast Food Ignore Their Maid, Nigerians Angry / My Husband Is A Loner / Nigerian Man Kidnaps Himself To Avoid Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.