Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian (87373 Views)

FG To Execute $3.8 Billion Gas Supply Agreement In May / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Mekanus(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
No sir, not every Muslim is a terrorist and Islam don't support killing in any form.
But every terrorist is a Muslim, so it's still the same thing.

6 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by saibop(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2020
TimFisher2:

Goat!

I just saw ur pics...

You are just here blabbing and supporting them

Do you know it is haram to dress like a slut

Do you know you are not in any way propagating the message of Allah on how a good moslem should dress

A good moslem should dress appropriately, cover her body, her face only her eyes will be left to seen

Don’t worry when they catch they will cut you into pieces starting from ur damn arse.

Because you know what is right and you re doing the wrong thing

Ugly duck!

You my friend is not a very intelligent person. She has replied with peace in all her replies and you had to just insult her. I thought this platform is for intelligent people.
smh

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 22, 2020
Sai baba..d religion of piss must pee in the Atlantic

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Ganjafama(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2020
That boy in the picture cannot be less than 11 years old. The Katz lady thought Africa is Europe or the west where children grow like agric fowl.

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2020
mu2sa2:
Yes na, so that your armed robbers, killer cultists, ritualists, bandits(aka militants), pyrates, kidnappers etc can operate freely.

As a Southerner, I rather have them to deal with than the terrorists populating and growing daily in your backward, education-starved region!!!

I am quite tired of being described as a terrorist by association... You guys are the reason why polio is still an issue, why we are labelled an unsafe terrorist zone, etc.

The South is not perfect in any way... But, I prefer the lesser evil of white collar and nefarious crimes than Jihad-minded, Sharia-centered, ignorant, psycopathic terrorists!!!

We urgently need to separate... It is in the best interest of generations unborn!!!

5 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Lastmankc(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss
Shut up, they are all jihadist. Religion of pieces

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Lifestone(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
If only the SW saw into the future, they would have joined NK in his mission.
NK that kept insulting the Yorubas! He completely lost our support when he began to insult a superior SW
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Enwhen(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss

I don't understand u people,

But they read and are guided by the holy Qu'ran. During the execution of one Christian , the guy qouted one verse from the Qu'ran that they are working for Allah, and immediately , I went to school library to get the holy Qu'ran to confirmed if what the bokonharam qouted is same with the genrallly accepted holy Qu'ran , I did , and it was same , words for words... Surath Al-Baqara 195 v 2... The Muslims leaders in the world need to do something about this or I will just believe is a mind game... Even in. The holy Bible(old testaments) there are some verses where people went for war ignorantly but in the new testament the Bible condemned it totally and gave a commandment not to kill , love your neighbor as u love yourself, and also ordered born again christians to pray for their enemies , that if they slap u on your right cheek, turn your left cheek...as such , there is no way any criminal can hide under Christianity to kill , even tho the there are many doing so for money with fake miracles , the Bible also asked us not to be the judge that's why the leaders cannot take action... But for the case of killing as beign directed by the holy Qu'ran is something that need to be corrected , because while I was in the north , I noticed that many muslims supports it even tho they cannot do the killing themselves....is so sad , so terrible that all over the world are Islamic TERRORISts killing and causing problems.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.

OMO NIGERIA GET SERIOUS PROBLEM?

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria has been infected by this cosmic virus called Islam.

It is just a matter of time, before the entire country is under their siege, even Saudi Arabia and UAE know enough to alienate themselves from caustic Islam.

Who will bell the cat?

Certainly not a Muslim especially the Fulani-blooded ones who thrive on barbarism. Imagine a people who still want to walk around forests in 21st century just to feed cows, and are killing humans for cows.

And you wonder if they are not just Souls of Cattles walking around in Human form.

Allah is Great.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by 2metrelaurie(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2020
horlabiyi:
Islam is a religion of peace. These idiot terrorists don't even know anything about the religion. Give them a Quran and they become dumb because they can't read it.
[/b]Quran 9:123 – “O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness.”[b]
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Ziel20: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
No sir, not every Muslim is a terrorist and Islam don't support killing in any form.

Madam u know nothing about what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by PrinceMajestic: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
not every Muslim is a terrorist but all terrorists are Muslims. Your only problem is religion, who even know maybe you re a female suicide bomber disguised here getting info for your fellow terrorist. If u claim not to be a terrorist then leave Islam or Christianity. Religious people re all terrorists

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2020
And I am 100% sure Buhari won’t do anything about this boko haram issue because they are actually doing what he had always wanted to do, “Islamize Nigeria”. So he’s leaving them to do the dirty work.
When that man was to face a death penalty in Saudi Arabia, Buhari intervened because he was a Muslim brother but when that CAN chairman was abducted in his hometown and killed, all he could do was type jargons from London saying boko haram would pay for it.
Leah Sharibu is still a victim of these Sects after how many years? and he still hasn’t done anything about it because she’s a Christian. I am not a religious person but it’s the truth.
Christianity will always represent PEACE no matter what is being done to them, these people have been killing Christians for years and they still didn’t revolt or come out with arms to protest. That is the true meaning of PEACE.
It is well

6 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Youthleader22(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Marine54:
Islam is a curse!!!

Just imagine a world without Islam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by technicallyrich(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
Damn! This is bad.
i have never fukd a Fulani girl before. Seriously i dont mind you terrorising and totoring my BIG prik.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:00am On Jan 22, 2020
The world would have been a better place without Religion!
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by TimFisher2: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2020
saibop:

You my friend is not a very intelligent person. She has replied with peace in all her replies and you had to just insult her. I thought this platform is for intelligent people.
smh

Did she? my good friend

Go and check again starting from her replied posts

The comments was moving smoothly until she started derailing with insults even saying someone don’t have sense

It caught my attention

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Vintage94(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2020
These are the same people that will be called repentant Boko Haram members tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by sirchim(m): 10:01am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
I don't care is when it never happened to a member of your family.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by onlyboyson(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2020
ISLAM IS JUST A CURSE AND PROBLEM TO THE MOTHER EARTH
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by davidodiba(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:

Have you seen them quoting the Bible before carrying out their killings? You are definitely one of them directly or indirectly and it seems you are blessing Allah right now for the 'victory'? Mtcheeww

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by gonkin(m): 10:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Do Christians abduct and kill? Why must killing be the way of some Islamic dude. What point are they trying to prove?

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by deebrain(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2020
You don't win when you kill a Christian because of his faith.

You are just simply give him a VIP pass to paradise.

3 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by fk002: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.

If only wishes were horses.

Ain't you guys tired of this same old ranting. Nigeria can never be divided without the consent of your politicians. No be by Nairaland likes na

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Topmaike007(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Marine54:
Islam is a curse!!!
to humanity
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by TimFisher2: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Simran94:
And I am 100% sure Buhari won’t do anything about this boko haram issue because they are actually doing what he had always wanted to do, “Islamize Nigeria”. So he’s leaving them to do the dirty work.
When that man was to face a death penalty in Saudi Arabia, Buhari intervened because he was a Muslim brother but when that CAN chairman was abducted in his hometown and killed, all he could do was type jargons from London saying boko haram would pay for it.
Leah Sharibu is still a victim of these Sects after how many years? and he still hasn’t done anything about it because she’s a Christian. I am not a religious person but it’s the truth.
Christianity will always represent PEACE no matter what is being done to them, these people have been killing Christians for years and they still didn’t revolt or come out with arms to protest. That is the true meaning of PEACE.
It is well

God bless you!

You have said it all...it do piss me off when they say Islam is peace undecided

Which yeye peace?

Have you seen their political leaders,their governors condemned boko haram for one day?

That’s to tell you the deep things happening in their circle which is unknown to the country

By the way...you used my pics as ur dp wink

You no tell me ooo...this one na stealing

Any way i love that grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

Your taqiyya is weak. Have you read your Qur'an from front to back?

I hope you realize that you're not worth the value of a man and according to your prophet, your type are the ones populating hell?

If only Muslims will actually bother to read their Quran. The son of a Hamas leader (Youssef) called Islam a demonic bloodsucking religion and you're here defending the indefensible. Na wa sha.
I think you're referring to the "prince of peace" mehn, that guy gave Palestines a huge blow in the forehead

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Topmaike007(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
have you ever heard of Christian terrorist in your life before?

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by atheistandproud(m): 10:11am On Jan 22, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I think you're referring to the "prince of peace" mehn, that guy gave Palestines a huge blow in the forehead

He exposed all their secrets and lies. He had to flee tp the US for his own safety. The religion of peace couldn't let him live in peace.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Topmaike007(m): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2020
mu2sa2:
Yes na, so that your armed robbers, killer cultists, ritualists, bandits(aka militants), pyrates, kidnappers etc can operate freely.
same way your Boko Haram is killing freely

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.