Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian (87420 Views)

FG To Execute $3.8 Billion Gas Supply Agreement In May / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by kong200: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2020
immaculatesense:

U are mad...let me ask u...d man dey killed last...was he a Muslim or Christian... All d video of killings dey av shown over d years...are they Muslims or Christians...they kidnapped many girls and released all d Muslims and failed to release one...is she a Muslim or Christian... U are silly...they can't come to east because they are northern and starting from der...they will move further if permitted... Av u bn following jihadist stories so far...there movements...ur too dull I swear...OPONU

Quit being stvpid everyday of your life, are these all the victims of their 10 years continuous killing? Let your brain work locally and not sentimentally or with bigot. But being a braindead fellow, I dont expect you to have brains at all
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2020
kong200:

If their agenda is truly to kill Christians, they will be in the east killing them in the thousands but I guess you are too deadbrain to think logically

They know their limits
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by manbello(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
Sorry? I don't get u sir.
Ps stop wasting ur time wit dis pple de will neva blive yhu cos

They are deaf, dumb and blind, and so they do not think and understand.”

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by kels4fun(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2020
DCmonster:
And you idiot will want to live in a civilised western country someday. Your ilk will rather die than live in some Islamic countries.
Check her profile bro......her location is Us.
She as confused as a blind man trying to cross a busy road.

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by kong200: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

Don't you realise that they won't do because

1. They don't have the numbers
2. The Easterners won't just sit around like lame ducks
3. That is tantamount to a declaration of war
4. It will split the country and encourage foreign intervention from the UK or US.
5. Their sponsors want the country to remain one
6. They don't have the resources or the tactics for pitched battles, guerilla warfare is their strategy.

I hope you realize now, that logic is far from you.

How come herdsmen have being successful with their attacks despite having less weapons, intelligence, logistics etc than boko haram? How come boko haram hasnt string just one attack in the south particularly in the east which has the larger christian population if wiping out chrsitians is their agenda?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by BroOptimist(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2020
Marine54:
Islam is a curse!!!

An slowpoke! Does Islam support their evil actions so far Hell No!

Study Islam don't study people.

It's so pathetic that many people use individual's characters to judge a religion.

Shame!!!
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by mrLhanray(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Esseite:
We must populate to win election...... the chicken has finally come home and everyone is running.
not only that, we abide to rules here in the South while North ignores it. There are many underaged voters in the North, we the southerners can try to do that to pad up numbers.
Restructure or Divide Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by mrLhanray(m): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
this alongside the CAN leaders execution is enough to trigger nationwide protest and strike by all Christians in the country, but look at what we have, nobody cares. One day it may be you, your family, friends, neighbours...

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by immaculatesense(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2020
kong200:

Quit being stvpid everyday of your life, are these all the victims of their 10 years continuous killing? Let your brain work locally and not sentimentally or with bigot. But being a braindead fellow, I dont expect you to have brains at all
U just kept beating about d bush... I ask like 5 questions... U can't even answer one...don't worry...ple already answered d questions for you
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by BroOptimist(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
False! All the fanatic Islamic terrorists derived their ideological inspiration from the Koran.

-Sura 47:4

How many disbelievers have they killed in your areas at least you must have some Muslim friends there
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Karikakarika: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
A young vibrant Muslim officer killed by Boko Haram.. May the Mercy of God be upon him... RIP bro.. Boko haram kills both Muslims and Christians,,,,, and after killing our loved ones we are left to be blaming each other..... Stop supporting act of criminality by any one.. All lives are precious

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by immaculatesense(m): 10:49am On Jan 22, 2020
Karikakarika:
A young vibrant Muslim officer killed by Boko Haram.. May the Mercy of God be upon him... RIP bro.. Boko haram kills both Muslims and Christians,,,,, and after killing our loved ones we are left to be blaming each other..... Stop supporting act of criminality by any one.. All lives are precious
RIP to him...but na for warfront na...so,they kill at random...but they kidnap Christians to kill...dats d different oga
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by BroOptimist(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
They're all the same thing, madam?

If they are all the same thing as you ignorantly claimed, why haven't they killed some of your family members

I pray sense locate you today.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by BroOptimist(m): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
They're all the same thing, madam?

If they are all the same thing as you ignorantly claimed, why haven't they killed some of your family members in your area

I pray sense locate you today.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DCmonster: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2020
kels4fun:

Check her profile bro......her location is Us.
She as confused as a blind man trying to cross a busy road.
They all rush to Western and civilised countries. Why they find it hard to live in their Islamic enclaves like Saudi and Iran still baffles me. Trump was right after all, they shouldn't be allowed into the USA for any reason.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Karikakarika: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Turantula:

So the practice Christianity? Stop deceiving yourself

See Muslim Officer killed by Boko Haram.. Please try and understand the motive behind the action of this Terrorist..... This killings is not the representation of any religion.. Call a spade a spade... Ask for a better life no matter where you are not blaming others without making findings

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Officialgarri: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.
Considering the anger in everyone, I would agree with you.

But I believe the little protection we are enjoying right now from these terrorists is still by the virtue of the North.
If the entire southern Nigeria separates from the North, I'm sure in no distant time, a Jihad will be declared against Southern Nigeria. This Jihad will have the support of other terrorist factions in the eastern world.

For how long do you then think we can repel these fanatics? Even US hasn't been successful
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by OsmanTolu: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

But I believe the little protection we are enjoying right now from these terrorists is still by the virtue of the North.
If the entire southern Nigeria separates from the North, I'm sure in no distant time, a Jihad will be declared against Southern Nigeria. This Jihad will have the support of other terrorist factions in the eastern world.
[/s]
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by kong200: 10:54am On Jan 22, 2020
immaculatesense:

U just kept beating about d bush... I ask like 5 questions... U can't even answer one...don't worry...ple already answered d questions for you

You are too dull to know I already answered your questions. Continuing the conversation with a dull emotional and bigoted person like you is not only a waste of time or also brain killing.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by redsun(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2020
Savages. Africans are on the verge of extinction as a result of fundamental ignorance. They breed like mole rats without having a clue of what it takes to bring up children to become rational adults. It is either Mohammad or hell mary, that is all they know.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DennisEche(m): 10:55am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss
NO THEY ARE PRACTICING CHRISTIANITY, YOU ALL BE SAYING ISLAM DOS NOT SUPPORT TERRORIST BUT WITHIN THEIR HEART THEY ARE FULLY BIN SUPPORT, KEEP DENYING THE TENANT OF YOUR FAITH, I GUEST THE MARTYRDOM OF 72 VIRGINS IS ALSO NOT FROM THE QUA-RAN, MAKE NNA DE FEAR NNA ALLAH.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Viicfuntop(f): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss

And exactly what religion do the blood thirsty people practice? Okay. I just saw the profile. I understand the defense.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by kong200: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Isinweke:

They know their limits

Lol, you are very dull
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by gambia(m): 10:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Islam has done more harm than good, therefore is a cancer to the world. You won't see any northern elder condemning boko haram activity because Christians are the victims. Dividing the country is not feasible for now, but picking up arms and defend yourself is a welcome development.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
If only the SW saw into the future, they would have joined NK in his mission.
looking for alliance
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Sweeetheart(m): 10:57am On Jan 22, 2020
the day a radical southerner grace in that top sit, Bokoharam will become an history. northerners belittle and ridicule the killing of these beast including that cow in asorock in gej govt because of their sinister motive

these compound foools won't cease to used money meant for development to fight their political fight just to keep draining Southern Nigeria dry

they're afraid of Amotekun because if southern are tired to be sponsoring the scam fight of this terrorism, they will rise to defend themselves. Nigeria is heading to Anarchy in the hand of that cow in asorock

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by immaculatesense(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Officialgarri:

For how long do you then think we can repel these fanatics? Even US hasn't been successful
A very big lie...go check all d countries in Africa where they are...they are Muslim countries... They came to Nigeria because of d Muslim dominated mosque and brain watched dem...but if d South divide...der will be no such time because the south is Christian dominated regions...out of all d 17 states governor in d south...only one is a muslim...other 16 are Christians...let dem come...so sympathy... We will kill dem like chicken

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DennisEche(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
No sir, not every Muslim is a terrorist and Islam don't support killing in any form.
ALL TERRORIST ARE MUSLIMS

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.
what about yoruba muslims that you want to join you in your new country are u going to kill them
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Khaleell001(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
False! All the fanatic Islamic terrorists derived their ideological inspiration from the Koran.

-Sura 47:4

So, your pastors sleeping and tithing people;sorry, I mean milking people in the name of God and Holy Ghost got their inspiration from Hades?

Some of you I thought were reasonable and objective always keep disappointing me with your stupid submissions.

No religion condones killing innocent people or forcing them.
No. Religion.
I dare you to quote me anywhere
Stop using a small minority of misguided criminals to judge the whole of Islām.

To these criminals, I am not Muslim enough because I didn't join them because I don't support their misguided cause which has no interpretation anywhere in the Qur'aan.

I expected a lot of sense from based on your person but you ended up disappointing me. big time.
What a crying shame.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by immaculatesense(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2020
kong200:

You are too dull to know I already answered your questions. Continuing the conversation with a dull emotional and bigoted person like you is not only a waste of time or also brain killing.
If u had a gun right now and am with u...u wud av shot me and shout 'Allah u akbaru'...its in ur religious DNA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.