Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian (87392 Views)

FG To Execute $3.8 Billion Gas Supply Agreement In May / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project / Coronavirus: Vera Akpan, 8-Year-Old Writes Buhari, Donates N2,350 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2020
TimFisher2:

God bless you!

You have said it all...it do piss me off when they say Islam is peace undecided

Which yeye peace?

Have you seen their political leaders,their governors condemned boko haram for one day?

That’s to tell you the deep things happening in their circle which is unknown to the country

By the way...you used my pics as ur dp wink

You no tell me ooo...this one na stealing

Any way i love that grin grin

grin grin I kuku saw the picture here on Nairaland and I saved it, it’s funny though

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by kong200: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2020
Simran94:

And why would they expose themselves and risk being caught? think carefully.
Please who are the people they have been killing all these while? Muslims? undecided

How come fulani herdsmen hasnt being caught all this while despite having less intelligence, weapons, logistics than boko haram?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Bigcowhorn: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss

They practice Christianity I suppose
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ScotMisile: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss
It's either Islam or the sword.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Horus(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YravPw0rW2U

See How Islamic Terrorists Killed Two Nigerian Soldiers, Policeman

WARNING: Graphic video WARNING: Graphic video

WARNING: Graphic video WARNING: Graphic video
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by jeruzi(m): 10:15am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? .....U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss
.you have just typed nonsense. Does the quran not clearly state it. What nonsense are you typing. Jihad, killing of Jews, Christians are all in your quran. Your gods and mohammed commanded it, you and others like you will then come out and begin to type nonsense like as if we don't know the truth. What rubbish statement is 'it does not have anything to do with islam'. You are the one who lacks common sense

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
kong200:

How come fulani herdsmen hasnt being caught all this while despite having less intelligence, weapons, logistics than boko haram?
Because our dear President is also a descendant of these Fulani Herdsmen grin
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by abdulkayus(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
ScanGist:

God bless you.
We dont need hausa in this country.
If they have Hausa as their country, they are free to kill themselves.

Most of this idiots are illiterate

Person way create Hausa join naija really made a big mistake, they should be part of Chad or Niger

U can hate the hausas as much as you like but u should know that most of these Boko haram fighters are not even hausas. They are mostly kanuri and beriberi tribe found in Borno and Yobe state. Not every Muslim or every northerner is Hausa.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by yahoosurepass(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
Islam is the world largest death cult

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Amotekun777: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:

Btw... your profile shows you're in the U.S. Why didn't you go to Saudi or other fvcked up muslim nations? BASTARDS! TERRORISTS!

You love to enjoy freedom but everything about your religion deprives pple of freedom. NONSENSE! angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by TimFisher2: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Simran94:

grin grin I kuku saw the picture here on Nairaland and I saved it, it’s funny though

I was the originator

You can’t see it elsewhere...it is always my signature

Really very funny

So i demand credits from you wink

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Vergin201(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2020
mu2sa2:
Yes na, so that your armed robbers, killer cultists, ritualists, bandits(aka militants), pyrates, kidnappers etc can operate freely.
......... Ya fada was born out of mistake....
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Alanwalker(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2020
Am an easterner and I have always believed that all Muslims are killers till I encountered them
Thing is most of them are staunch believers and they now over step their boundaries
Just like Christians who insult or even fight for their church

I call them overzealous hypocrites\ murderers
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by kong200: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2020
ACHILLES45:

shut up, islam is a curse to humanity

Christianainity has being a curse to humanity since the beginning.

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by atheistandproud(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2020
kong200:

If their agenda is truly to kill Christians, they will be in the east killing them in the thousands but I guess you are too deadbrain to think logically

Don't you realise that they won't do because

1. They don't have the numbers
2. The Easterners won't just sit around like lame ducks
3. That is tantamount to a declaration of war
4. It will split the country and encourage foreign intervention from the UK or US.
5. Their sponsors want the country to remain one
6. They don't have the resources or the tactics for pitched battles, guerilla warfare is their strategy.

I hope you realize now, that logic is far from you.

4 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2020
TimFisher2:

I was the originator

You can’t see it elsewhere...it is always my signature

Really very funny

So i demand credits from you wink
Yes sir, right away
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by orisa37: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2020
THAT'S ALHASSAN SALEH'S SON KILLING CHRISTIANS ANYHOW AS A GAME.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ScotMisile: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Theomarvelus:
I really love Muslim because am a yoruba, and u know what that means, we are brother and sister, but what baffles me is why this bad people using Islam to disguise, pls I need answer.
Keep kwayet fish brain
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by belloabd1914(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Marine54:
Islam is a curse!!!
you are a curse.... Dumb modafucker
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Successlane: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
If only the SW saw into the future, they would have joined NK in his mission.

R - U -B - B - I - S - H
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by adams123: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:

-Sura 47:4

Once again a poor translation serves the purpose of the Islam-haters very well. Let us examine a more accurate translation before analyzing the verse:
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers in battle, smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of God,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
ﻓَﺈِﺫَﺍ ﻟَﻘِﻴﺘُﻢُ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﻔَﺮُﻭﺍ ﻓَﻀَﺮْﺏَ ﺍﻟﺮِّﻗَﺎﺏِ ﺣَﺘَّﻰٰ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﺃَﺛْﺨَﻨﺘُﻤُﻮﻫُﻢْ ﻓَﺸُﺪُّﻭﺍ ﺍﻟْﻮَﺛَﺎﻕَ ﻓَﺈِﻣَّﺎ ﻣَﻨًّﺎ ﺑَﻌْﺪُ ﻭَﺇِﻣَّﺎ ﻓِﺪَﺍﺀً ﺣَﺘَّﻰٰ ﺗَﻀَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺮْﺏُ ﺃَﻭْﺯَﺍﺭَﻫَﺎۚ ﺫَٰﻟِﻚَ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﻳَﺸَﺎﺀُ ﺍﻟﻠَّـﻪُ ﻟَﺎﻧﺘَﺼَﺮَ ﻣِﻨْﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﻟَـٰﻜِﻦ ﻟِّﻴَﺒْﻠُﻮَ ﺑَﻌْﻀَﻜُﻢ ﺑِﺒَﻌْﺾٍۗ ﻭَﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻗُﺘِﻠُﻮﺍ ﻓِﻲ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞِ ﺍﻟﻠَّـﻪِ ﻓَﻠَﻦ ﻳُﻀِﻞَّ ﺃَﻋْﻤَﺎﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﴿ ٤ ﴾
So we now see some grievous mistakes made in the poor translation quoted.

1. The verse makes NO mention whatsoever of "killing and wounding"
2. "Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam " is a complete addition to the verse and is not found anywhere in the Qur'an!
3. That verse does not use the word Jihad at all It is very clear that the context of this verse is in battle, and when in battle the defenders of humanity should attack the unjust oppressors until they are subdued.

The context of this verse was when the Muslims were to fight their enemies for their very existence. After thirteen years of endurance and patience, the prophet and his companions had to leave their home town of Makkah and to emigrate to Madinah. When the people of Madinah had welcomed him there and he was accepted as a leader there, the Makkans became unhappy. They wanted to eliminate Muhammad and his religion; and so they sent their army to root out Islam. And the crucial battle took place in Badr. It was just before this that Muhammad received the revelation from God to fight: {And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.} (Al-Baqarah 2:190)

This meant that the Prophet and his companions were not to start the fighting; but to defend themselves against aggressors. That was how fighting was ordained; but we must know that once we fight, we fight to defeat the aggressors, so that we can live without fear of molestation and invasion; so that we can live in peace; so that justice is done. Remember God does not command any one to start fighting; rather He permits people to fight in self defence or for the defence of those who are attacked unjustly.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by abdulkayus(m): 10:21am On Jan 22, 2020
Rich4god:

Wishing death on someone just because he or she isn't leaving up to the standard of your religion....

That's the TRADEMARK of most Muslims.

The person is not a Muslim but an extremist Christian who hate Muslims and Islam.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by berrystunn(m): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2020
SLAP44:
If only the SW saw into the future, they would have joined NK in his mission.

Join scam in his mission?
Wake up sleepy head.

NK should carry him self alone first.
In prosection of Nigeria and UK passport.. calling Nigeria father land a zoo.
Insulting UK, taking cover in Israel , supporting u.s then his waiting for UN lol.

No UN , U.S and Israel without UK.

They don't give a shiit about the black man.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 22, 2020
its those children that moves from communities to communities in Jos killing and burning houses , I wonder why you people are surprise. seem you haven't stay in the north before.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by rovher: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeriana need to wake the Bleep up oooo
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by TimFisher2: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Simran94:

Yes sir, right away

You re now free to use it from now henceforth

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by budusky05(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.

So you continue with ur own barbaric actions in the ss ?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by abdulkayus(m): 10:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Topmaike007:
have you ever heard of Christian terrorist in your life before?

Have you ever heard of Joseph Koni?
What about those that attacks people's worship in US under of cloack of Christianity and rather than label them terrorists, they called them unstable people.
What a double standard.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Owaincouncil: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Take Islam away from this world and there will be peace.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by atheistandproud(m): 10:29am On Jan 22, 2020
adams123:

Once again a poor translation serves the purpose of the Islam-haters very well. Let us examine a more accurate translation before analyzing the verse:
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers in battle, smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of God,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
ﻓَﺈِﺫَﺍ ﻟَﻘِﻴﺘُﻢُ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﻔَﺮُﻭﺍ ﻓَﻀَﺮْﺏَ ﺍﻟﺮِّﻗَﺎﺏِ ﺣَﺘَّﻰٰ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﺃَﺛْﺨَﻨﺘُﻤُﻮﻫُﻢْ ﻓَﺸُﺪُّﻭﺍ ﺍﻟْﻮَﺛَﺎﻕَ ﻓَﺈِﻣَّﺎ ﻣَﻨًّﺎ ﺑَﻌْﺪُ ﻭَﺇِﻣَّﺎ ﻓِﺪَﺍﺀً ﺣَﺘَّﻰٰ ﺗَﻀَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺮْﺏُ ﺃَﻭْﺯَﺍﺭَﻫَﺎۚ ﺫَٰﻟِﻚَ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﻳَﺸَﺎﺀُ ﺍﻟﻠَّـﻪُ ﻟَﺎﻧﺘَﺼَﺮَ ﻣِﻨْﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﻟَـٰﻜِﻦ ﻟِّﻴَﺒْﻠُﻮَ ﺑَﻌْﻀَﻜُﻢ ﺑِﺒَﻌْﺾٍۗ ﻭَﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻗُﺘِﻠُﻮﺍ ﻓِﻲ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞِ ﺍﻟﻠَّـﻪِ ﻓَﻠَﻦ ﻳُﻀِﻞَّ ﺃَﻋْﻤَﺎﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﴿ ٤ ﴾
So we now see some grievous mistakes made in the poor translation quoted.

1. The verse makes NO mention whatsoever of "killing and wounding"
2. "Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam " is a complete addition to the verse and is not found anywhere in the Qur'an!
3. That verse does not use the word Jihad at all It is very clear that the context of this verse is in battle, and when in battle the defenders of humanity should attack the unjust oppressors until they are subdued.

The context of this verse was when the Muslims were to fight their enemies for their very existence. After thirteen years of endurance and patience, the prophet and his companions had to leave their home town of Makkah and to emigrate to Madinah. When the people of Madinah had welcomed him there and he was accepted as a leader there, the Makkans became unhappy. They wanted to eliminate Muhammad and his religion; and so they sent their army to root out Islam. And the crucial battle took place in Badr. It was just before this that Muhammad received the revelation from God to fight: {And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.} (Al-Baqarah 2:190)

This meant that the Prophet and his companions were not to start the fighting; but to defend themselves against aggressors. That was how fighting was ordained; but we must know that once we fight, we fight to defeat the aggressors, so that we can live without fear of molestation and invasion; so that we can live in peace; so that justice is done. Remember God does not command any one to start fighting; rather He permits people to fight in self defence or for the defence of those who are attacked unjustly.

Brother Linus Mba. You're not the only one who reads that disjointed book you know...

The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:[54]

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
— translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

The commands state clearly and unequivocally to seek out infidels wherever they can be found and slay them.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by immaculatesense(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2020
kong200:

If their agenda is truly to kill Christians, they will be in the east killing them in the thousands but I guess you are too deadbrain to think logically
U are mad...let me ask u...d man dey killed last...was he a Muslim or Christian... All d video of killings dey av shown over d years...are they Muslims or Christians...they kidnapped many girls and released all d Muslims and failed to release one...is she a Muslim or Christian... U are silly...they can't come to east because they are northern and starting from der...they will move further if permitted... Av u bn following jihadist stories so far...there movements...ur too dull I swear...OPONU

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ACHILLES45: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2020
kong200:

Christianainity has being a curse to humanity since the beginning.

agreed but its a shame that islam has remained a curse centuries after christianity has repented from their own attrocities. religions are curse to humanity but islam is the greatest curse to humanity till date.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos) / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.