Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,460 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (102214 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Zhanox: 7:42am On Jan 24, 2020
My broda i don’t know you but ur story is quite wat debating on.u have a wonderful family anyone cld dream of.pls just be patient with ur wife and adopt her ideals on this sensitive issue...more love for u

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by MarianaTrench: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

Well, your last line was a question: What I think?

Are you sure you really want to know what I think?

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

You must not come here and lament about this nonsense again.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

As far as I'm concerned what you wrote is rubbish!

If you must know the children are visitors who will eventually leave when they come of age.

No sensible woman would alienate her husband because of their kids

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Skmoda360(m): 7:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:
This is a real question that many singles have not begun to consider or discuss before marriage.

I hope you know that your wife loves you, but the sacrifice you have to make is beyond sleep, it also involves sex... Now that there is a 7month old blessed baby with you, simply DATE your wife.....

By date I mean, treat her well, do things for her and be very nice to her as expected, buy her gifts, pamper her... She will give you sex.. I assure you.

Your wife is going through a major phase and you need to understand it and be there for her.

I hope this is clear
Abeg stop this your slow talk...it's irritating.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Enemyofpeace: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Get a very young and fresh housegirl to assist your wife in doing some of her wifely duties wink wink wink
this one is looking for househelp job o

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Enemyofpeace: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

[s]Well, your last line was a question: What I think?

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.[/s]

absolute rubbish
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Cherez: 7:48am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold :

This is the husband rewarding what he doesn't like.

Then there will be no incentive for the wife to listen to her husband.

And sex in marriage is not hers to give. If she wanted to have the sole rights over when she dishes sex, she should have stayed single.
GOD BLESS YOU RICHLY sweetheart.
Safe for extreme conditions, no responsibility of a spouse should require extra effort to get

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by oodua1stson: 7:50am On Jan 24, 2020
She's doing all these cos she knows you.

Anyway, you're the father and an 8 year old kid should sleep separately. Unless you have no say in your family, the 7 month old kid should still be with your wife and that's understandable

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Rigel95(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2020
I had to login to reply to the nonsense you posted.
1. Did the man mention anything about not supporting the parenting of their children.
12.An eight year old should be able to sleep alone for Bleep sake.
3. A good wife should be alarmed if she's not had sex with her husband for 7 whole months!
4. You think it is easy having sex in kitchens, bathrooms and whatnot when you've a bubbly child (sometimes with her friends) regularly playing around?

You're obviously not married. Learn to give better advice next time and not for cheap Nairaland likes!

Vortex369:

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by KaptainAfrika: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2020
JUST self-service.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by olureignforever: 7:53am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

Chai, you too much sis.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Emaprince: 7:55am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Castrated reincarnated pig.

Runs girl? Biko they are married in case you phone screen made you blind.

Your brain must be in its menstrual cycle for you to be here bleeting like a dwarfgoat.

We are talking marital things, soapy directors like you are here speaking too?

If you lack what to say, don't think insulting me has helped them. Help the OP or your comment is OP.

Be there claiming to be a strong man yet a smallie will push you and control you in zi oza ruum then you will come here to be raising voice. 40seconds rat

#lastwarning
And this is something a man will put in his house as a wife?

Damn!!! Whoever marries this one is the most unfortunate being ever created. RIP to your husband in advance. Well, it's clear you won't survive in marriage for a year.

Go back and read the garbage you wrote.

"Your wife will give you sex"... So sex in a marriage is now decided by the wife when to give or not. As if women don't need sex too.

You are actually a runs girl. No wonder the first thing your fish brain could only think of dating, buying gifts etc.. as if the man doesn't take his wife out? Ode!!
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by icare44iiiiii: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Financially Survive in Campus" The information in this short report is helping students lived a financially free life on campus..

As a fresher or returning students, having access to this short report is one of the best things you will do for yourself, and the earlier you have access to this report, the better for you..

Send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

to have access to this report..You will thank me latter as others did...

Kindly note: Its not compulsory neither is it mandatory, but if you want to live a financially free life on campus, you will break all barrers to get this report...
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Reference(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2020
Prosper82:
I Feel Like My Marriage Is Falling Apart

I would like in advance to apologize for the long post but I think some background information is needed so you can assess the situation.

My wife and I have two kids. The oldest is turning 8 soon and the youngest is 7 months old.

Since our first child was born she has been co-sleeping with us. And ever since our sex life has been going down hill.

Now since our youngest child was born he has also been sleeping with us in a queen sized bed. But after two months of very poor sleep, I decided I couldn't follow that arrangement anymore so I went to sleep in the next room.

So since our kids were born my wife has been sleeping with them and now I sleep alone.

As you could imagine, you can't really have sex with two kids on the bed. We have gone weeks and even months without having any sex.
So my wife says that we should have sex in the room where I sleep after she puts the children to sleep.

This to me sounds like making an appointment to have sex. It isn't something you can have if you have to set up a time in advanced. I also miss cuddling with her and sleeping in our bed.

I feel like us sleeping in different rooms and beds has been the biggest hurdle to get back to the point we were before having kids.

We have a crib for the baby and a bed for our oldest daughter where each of the children could sleep separately but she's into attachment parenting so if the children cry (which I suppose they will when adapting to a new sleeping arrangement) is something that she wouldn't tolerate.

I also I understand the 7 month old might need to be breastfed in the middle of the night so she says it's more convenient just to have him nearby in bed than having to get up to breastfeed him but I feel that my daughter should be learning to sleep independently.

Anyway, it's been quite a while without sex and I don't know what to tell her or do.
We have a lot of fights because of this.

I feel that attachment parenting might feel like you're doing the best for the kids, but if it also ends up destroying the marriage and we separate what good would that do for them?

What do you guys think?

A mother caring for her children is nature's way of managing procreation if not it becomes uncontrollable. So rather than complain be cerebral about the situation and observe the warning lights flashing before you. As your family grows sex should come at a premium until age catches up.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by dabban(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
Just do as our elders did and marry another wife.

Problem solved.
Yes oooo. Lack of balance sexual life is the beginning of INFIDELITY. He/She that have WISDOM let them apply it.

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by SURElee(f): 8:02am On Jan 24, 2020
How can an 8yr old be sleeping with mother? Move the baby crib to the master bedroom for proximity for breastfeeding while the the older child sleeps in his/her room.

The couple's room should solely be for them to enjoy their time and affection.

As a man, who has a home and an apartment with rooms, can you tell what goes on and what shouldn't? Women make the mistake of after having kids, neglect their husband's and focusing on the kids so much and breaking the marital bonds.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by MartinsD12(m): 8:05am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
After the day's toil, a married man needs the wife's cuddle and touches at night. It's essential in every young marriage. Coming back home at night to behold your sexy wife alone with lingerie at your wide bed gives joy and also elongates life's span. Wives should stop depriving their husbands this privilege.
One of the reasons for having children bedrooms is to create provisions for these things.

OP, I understand how you feel. Imagine a 7 month old baby dragging your breast with you.. Breast that you paid for. I know you dont have access to that breast again. Nawao
Hanahaha access to breast
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by bigfoot79(m): 8:06am On Jan 24, 2020
The number of people viewing this topic is comparable only to world cup final

That said, I escaped this debacle with my first son, largely because he was not breastfed at all, so I made sure he started sleeping alone as early as five months thereabouts, but it was my duty to attended to him in the midnights. I am not so lucky with the second one, he is a total mother-sucker!!! He can suck breast for all the randy boys on Nairaland. Hence, currently 9momths old, he has been sharing the bed with us. But lately he has been having catarrh and had to sleep on a makeshift space, with his mom.

Bro, your needs are equally important in the marriage, and that includes sex!
You need to have a sit down with madam and let her know that this situation is capable of ruining your marriage.

Even without a mom or dad, those kids would be fine, but you and your wife need these days of your youthful energy.

Go back to your bed,
Send the older kid to her room, a granny's or boarding school (when she reaches the age)

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by dharamanil(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

Make sense without being senseless nextime.

Please!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by MartinsD12(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Prosper82:

I would like in advance to apologize for the long post but I think some background information is needed so you can assess the situation.

My wife and I have two kids. The oldest is turning 8 soon and the youngest is 7 months old.

Since our first child was born she has been co-sleeping with us. And ever since our sex life has been going down hill.

Now since our youngest child was born he has also been sleeping with us in a queen sized bed. But after two months of very poor sleep, I decided I couldn't follow that arrangement anymore so I went to sleep in the next room.

So since our kids were born my wife has been sleeping with them and now I sleep alone.

As you could imagine, you can't really have sex with two kids on the bed. We have gone weeks and even months without having any sex.
So my wife says that we should have sex in the room where I sleep after she puts the children to sleep.

This to me sounds like making an appointment to have sex. It isn't something you can have if you have to set up a time in advanced. I also miss cuddling with her and sleeping in our bed.

I feel like us sleeping in different rooms and beds has been the biggest hurdle to get back to the point we were before having kids.

We have a crib for the baby and a bed for our oldest daughter where each of the children could sleep separately but she's into attachment parenting so if the children cry (which I suppose they will when adapting to a new sleeping arrangement) is something that she wouldn't tolerate.

I also I understand the 7 month old might need to be breastfed in the middle of the night so she says it's more convenient just to have him nearby in bed than having to get up to breastfeed him but I feel that my daughter should be learning to sleep independently.

Anyway, it's been quite a while without sex and I don't know what to tell her or do.

I feel that attachment parenting might feel like you're doing the best for the kids, but if it also ends up destroying the marriage and we separate what good would that do for them?

What do you guys think?
What are those things you use to do when you were dating her do it everything will fall in place with no stress
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Skmoda360(m): 8:09am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

Gbam!!! This is a sure banker, I'm putting 1millie on this one at weddingbet... grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Bene11: 8:11am On Jan 24, 2020
Prosper82:

What do you guys think?

Guy you need to understand that your wife need to take care of 7months baby because that is her priority. Anyway she has provided a good way out for you by coming to your new room for sex anytime you need her. Just exercise patient you will get use to it, baby will soon grow then plan how the children will have their room then u have your wife back. Talking from my experience. God bless
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by NoToPile: 8:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Loool reading more comments make me laugh the more as if theres not a way those of us with kids do it.

You will have to manage appointment sex ni oo.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by PapaAdanna: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Oga this isn't a problem

If truly u want to chop kpomo, u can do it without the little angels disrupting anything.
Thank God u said there is other room
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Mouthgag: 8:15am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Ladylite:
This is a real question that many singles have not begun to consider or discuss before marriage.

I hope you know that your wife loves you, but the sacrifice you have to make is beyond sleep, it also involves sex... Now that there is a 7month old blessed baby with you, simply DATE your wife.....

By date I mean, treat her well, do things for her and be very nice to her as expected, buy her gifts, pamper her... She will give you sex.. I assure you.

Your wife is going through a major phase and you need to understand it and be there for her.

I hope this is clear
[/s]
Dumb post
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Uyi168: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2020
iso604:

Epa afar?
Dormo boss..
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Brooke60(f): 8:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Belafonte:

It’s important to read and understand what you are responding to before your actual response.

Someone complained of two months of “very poor sleep”, but you don’t think it’s sufficient reason enough to seek other sleeping arrangements.

Secondly, he hasn’t said he’s not been parenting. Wtf
Be the one to read and understand before responding to MY opinion and what I understand from his story. WTF?
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by DavidEsq(m): 8:19am On Jan 24, 2020
Davash222:
After the day's toil, a married man needs the wife's cuddle and touches at night. It's essential in every young marriage. Coming back home at night to behold your sexy wife alone with lingerie at your wide bed gives joy and also elongates life's span. Wives should stop depriving their husbands this privilege.
One of the reasons for having children bedrooms is to create provisions for these things.

OP, I understand how you feel. Imagine a 7 month old baby dragging your breast with you.. Breast that you paid for. I know you dont have access to that breast again. Nawao
And u said all this without cracking up with lafta grin cheesy angry cheesy
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Mouthgag: 8:19am On Jan 24, 2020
[s]
Vortex369:

[/s]
Very stupîd post.
How old are you boy?
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by djfabmusik(m): 8:23am On Jan 24, 2020
not like she is refusing to have sex with you and are complaining
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by kurlz(f): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2020
Prosper82:

What do you guys think?

You are supposed to be there with her and for her, helping with the children, puting them to sleep, on their own beds, Iet your wife see the need for that, making sure they also get farmilar and attached to you at this tender age....
But no, you leave her all alone to the upkeep of the kids you both made together.
And all you are here complaining about is sex and cuddles, you think it's easy on her?
Tomorrow now when the children get more attached to her you will say children are partial.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by DavidEsq(m): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Finelinks:

You modern girls are intrinsically stupid.

Inukwa ..
He should pamper her, buy gifts, date her etc so that:

"she will GIVE him sex"

Iranu..

Tufia
He said "iranu" and "tufia" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Surulereman(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2020
An 8 year old still sleeping with her parents? Things are slowly getting out of hand here. The wife is getting too emotional. Her actions may drive the man to look for "solutions" outside his home. The parameters were not set down early by him. They should talk or go for serious counseling on the effects of the present arrangement. What God has joined together, let no kids put asunder.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages? / It Took Some Time For Our Wives To Idenify Us 90-Year-Old Identical Twins (Pics) / My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.