Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (101774 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Belafonte(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladylite:
This is a real question that many singles have not begun to consider or discuss before marriage.

I hope you know that your wife loves you, but the sacrifice you have to make is beyond sleep, it also involves sex... Now that there is a 7month old blessed baby with you, simply DATE your wife.....

By date I mean, treat her well, do things for her and be very nice to her as expected, buy her gifts, pamper her... She will give you sex.. I assure you.

Your wife is going through a major phase and you need to understand it and be there for her.

I hope this is clear

Smh
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by jenifer007: 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Vortex369:

Well, your last line was a question: What I think?

Are you sure you really want to know what I think?

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

You must not come here and lament about this nonsense again.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

Madam you are very wrong with your analysis.... Once you are married even your kids must not be a barrier when it comes to satisfying your man.....A reasonable married woman must know how to balance the equation....

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by NoToPile: 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2020
Whats the problem here?

Lets do the do in the other room after the kids are asleep, is this an issue?

You most likely cant have sex until your 7months old is sleeping or highly distracted .

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Cheeryfeet: 8:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
[quote author=Vortex369 post=86045981]

Well, your last line was a question: What I think?

Are you sure you really want to know what I think?

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

You must not come here and lament about this nonsense again.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

You know, I saw your earlier post this morning and I decided to follow you but on ths one, I think you have got it wrong, you speak from inexperience, inconsiderate and lack of knowledge. The very first need of a man is sex, that's y men can go to any length for it, or you here how a man slept with an unimaginable lady far below the wife class or promiscuity in marriage etc but discipline is advised. Secondly his fustration is not in the kids but in his inability to separate his wife and enjoy what he used to as it were before they came which every married man with little growing kids can relate to. .y only challenge with him is he doesn't want to"book appointment" with his wife to have sex, he wants it to flooooow..... Which won't happen cos kids are around my advice for him is to adapt to changing times or he will be left behind, imagine going without sex for months gosh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by sisisioge: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
Haaa! You should have put your feet down when it started! An eight year old girl sleeping with you! Na wa o. Biko let everyone go back to their rooms now.

14 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Cheeryfeet: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

@Oga Prosper:

I don't know your 8yr old daughter sleeps in your room.

The poster below said it: You leave all parenting decisions to your wife.

You don't like the kids in your matrimonial bed? Tell her and set up the guest room for the 8yr old and the crib for the 7mths old in your room.

If your wife is worried about the safety of the 8yr old (I don.t know why she could be), you both check on her once at night.

Also learn to communicate: You feel your daughter should sleep independently: Tell your wife, she is not a witch.

Your sex life is dwindling? Tell her.

Stop feeling things or wondering how to tell her; create a cool atomsphere for discussion (probably after food) and raise your concerns.

And please do not reward bad behaviour: You do not need to 'date' your wife before she has sex with you or do her other duties.

Please note I am not saying you both shouldn't date/ court yourselves; I am saying do not do it to cajole her to do what she needs to do.

Do it as recreation; all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Goodluck.

Bro you deserve one bottle.

7 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by bukatyne(f): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
Cheeryfeet:

Bro you deserve one bottle.

Tani bro e? angry angry

16 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Naijazure: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

Tani bro e? angry angry

Plenty oil dey your head... You've got a perfect view of the real life situation...

Not some ... coming here to post or insult for attentions.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by bukatyne(f): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Naijazure:

Plenty oil dey your head... You've got a perfect view of the real life situation...

Not some ... coming here to post or insult for attentions.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Ginaz(f): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
I don’t understand why an 8/9yrs old girl would still be sleeping with her parents on same bed.

That is ridiculous and needs to stop, your wife has poor parenting skills . She should be training them to be comfortable on their own not the other way round .

That nonsense should stop! Your wife is at fault here, she is parenting the kids a bad way. The senior child is old enough to be sleeping in her own room by herself and that should stop with immediate effect . angry

Your wife is faulty here. You can’t use your poor attempt at parent attachment or whatever it is called to inconvenience your husband in the house he should be comfortable in the first place .

Oga you deserve the sex you want from your wife . She is using the kids to her own advantage and it’s high time you put an end to the rubbish of letting the kids share same bed with you both.
Don’t let anyone here tells you that you are wrong for demanding the kids move out of the room to theirs, you are totally right .

How long would you keep up with it? You have been keeping with it for years now and that’s no sacrifice, it’s a bondage.

41 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
bukatyne:

And of course living the life.

Men are living the life in polygamy: Women would fight to cook for you, fight for your attention, fight to sleep with you, fight to even care for you grin

And all you have to do bring some tubers of yam for them when coming back from the village elders' meetings.

Ahhh the wonderful old days. I wish I was my great grandpa.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Ginaz(f): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Speak thoroughly to your wife with authority as the head of house that you don’t want the kids in the room anymore .

My little cousins are 8-6-4-3 respectively and they sleep in their room by themselves. angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Co-parenting is far from u, else this is no problem.

Even if its one room and parlour, wake madam up and go do it in the parlour.

Enter kitchen, stolen sex is the best.

Ur wife got used to sleeping with the kids.

Kids should have their independence from day one.

Anytime I sleep with any kid, will end up on the ground or no sleep at all.
Sometimes, their head will be on your legs and legs on your mouth.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Belafonte(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
sisisioge:
Haaa! You should have put your feet down when it started! An eight year old girl sleeping with you! Na wa o. Biko let everyone go back to their rooms now.

kiss
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Belafonte(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
sisisioge:

I’m convinced the wife is using the children to run interference to avoid having sex. It’s extremely unhealthy to have an 8 year old still sleeping with the parents regularly

13 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Enemyofpeace: 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Your wife is getting laid by another man, probably your best friend, ex boyfriend, he boss or all of the above

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Hferryman(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Chck your wife ..... i nevr mean to collapse your marriage ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladylite:
This is a real question that many singles have not begun to consider or discuss before marriage.

I hope you know that your wife loves you, but the sacrifice you have to make is beyond sleep, it also involves sex... Now that there is a 7month old blessed baby with you, simply DATE your wife.....

By date I mean, treat her well, do things for her and be very nice to her as expected, buy her gifts, pamper her... She will give you sex.. I assure you.

Your wife is going through a major phase and you need to understand it and be there for her.

I hope this is clear
What nonsense is this?

12 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by iLegendd(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
The sex she's receiving from you may be poor, so she isn't bothered. Any woman who receives great sex will be the one hunting her husband for more.

18 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by seuncyrus(m): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
eyah sad

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Your wife is getting laid by another man, probably your best friend, ex boyfriend, he boss or all of the above
That's the truth!

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by iLegendd(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Enemyofpeace:

Hmm.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Belafonte:

I’m convinced the wife is using the children to run interference to avoid having sex. It’s extremely unhealthy to have an 8 year old still sleeping with the parents regularly
Beeni exactly

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
I'm here to learn

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by pseudonomer: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Davash222:
After the day's toil, a married man needs the wife's cuddle and touches at night. It's essential in every young marriage. Coming back home at night to behold your sexy wife alone with lingerie at your wide bed gives joy and also elongates life's span. Wives should stop depriving their husbands this privilege.
One of the reasons for having children bedrooms is to create provisions for these things.

OP, I understand how you feel. Imagine a 7 month old baby dragging your breast with you.. Breast that you paid for. I know you dont have access to that breast again. Nawao

He should get a mistress and all problems solved...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ginaz:
Speak thoroughly to your wife with authority as the head of house that you don’t want the kids in the room anymore .

My little cousins are 8-6-4-3 respectively and they sleep in their room by themselves. angry

Only if he's got the balls
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by skyhighweb(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
chase the children away, they are ruining ur sex life grin

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2020
pseudonomer:

He should get a mistress and all problems solved...
If I call you madd now....you'll be angry....

6 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by chloride6: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lol...

Na 8 year old pickin no fit sleep by himself?

Konji never catch you

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by spiritedtete: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
It will be stupid ... not to be objective... i can totally relate... i tell people to prepare for a dwindling love in couple when kids starts coming...

At child birth most women hormone changes... so as a man you need to work extra hard to get her laid...

Anyway, man... if you have money... get the hell out and get a side chic (reality) .. it only a matter of time i don't even need to say this. (Just follow the rules)

There is a marriage
There is a home
And there is a Sacrifice

How many men will keep the above mentioned

If you can't stay and pretend there is more to marriage than sex.

Let see who fools who. ..
You don't need nairaland on this... you know what to do.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by pseudonomer: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Smartchoiice:

If I call you madd now....you'll be angry....
If I call you cow now... you’ll be angry....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by tstx(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.