Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (101787 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

Well, your last line was a question: What I think?

Are you sure you really want to know what I think?

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

You must not come here and lament about this nonsense again.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

Are you married? I don't think so otherwise you won't call the man stupid. I think you aren't making asny kind of sense.

First, the guy has come here to seek advice. A good thing. Yet you call him stupid.

Second, what do you want him to do about his sexual urges? Masturbate? Or go fvxk their neighbour's daughter?

Third, you are suggesting he should go there and be sleeping with two children on their marital bed. I guess when they want to have sex they should shift the kids to one side abi, or sneak off to the bathroom.

Do you know what happens when a couple don't have sex for a long time?

Ask the married ones around you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Chochovini: 5:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Lolo24:

You took the words out of my big head. Imagine what a grown man posted
. Honestly I was really disappointed in this man. Trust me when I first saw the Topic I thought the complaint was coming from a woman.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by favour32(m): 5:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Sex na the salt of marriage.
E dey bring the latent taste out but if e nor dey or balance....u don ever chop soup wey sawa?
Na so the marriage go be...
My man get another lady outside to satisfy you.Your wife don deactivate her sexual interest.Anytime e activate am again u run am with am grin cool shocked
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by favour32(m): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2020
FrLukas:

Are you married? I don't think so otherwise you won't call the man stupid. I think you aren't making asny kind of sense.

First, the guy has come here to seek advice. A good thing. Yet you call him stupid.

Second, what do you want him to do about his sexual urges? Masturbate? Or go fvxk their neighbour's daughter?

Third, you are suggesting he should go there and be sleeping with two children on their marital bed. I guess when they want to have sex they should shift the kids to one side abi, or sneak off to the bathroom.

Do you know what happens when a couple don't have sex for a long time?

Ask the married ones around you.
U for nor reply that small pikin wey get poor upbringing.Na only to curse dem brain dey fit process.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by sed4real1(m): 5:53am On Jan 24, 2020
You just have to manage the situation ...sex in marriage is important but when you start having kids it will reduce and you have to understand that...you will have sex when you show care
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Chochovini: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold :

This is the husband rewarding what he doesn't like.

Then there will be no incentive for the wife to listen to her husband.

And sex in marriage is not hers to give. If she wanted to have the sole rights over when she dishes sex, she should have stayed single.
. Exactly! In fact, I feel like hugging you for this comment of yours (thats if U are still single like myself). U have encapsulated the whole expected response. Its simply masterpiece. Pls have a great day ahead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by deltateam: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2020
justnock:
Sir, you need to work on your emotional intelligence. You have to learn to take the good with the bad. It's not like she is not willing to have sex with you.

Are you married?
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Taywon: 6:06am On Jan 24, 2020
Oga just dey find reason to cheat.....
We have been there..... No go misbehave ooo

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Eteka1(m): 6:06am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by richPHAROAH: 6:07am On Jan 24, 2020
indeed there are still stupid people.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by favour32(m): 6:13am On Jan 24, 2020
deltateam:

Are you married?
The small pikin nor no wetin e dey talk.
Small pikin wey dey far from married life sef dey advice....notin u no go see for Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Phosphorus666(m): 6:18am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

I think you're the idiot, rather. Your comment shows your high sense of utter insensitivity, and such insensitivity is a common trait found in individuals with "Nazi" sensibilities. You're of the kind that promote the wrong image about "man". "Real man", you said. What do you understand by real man? A man who is insensitive and without feelings, just like you? A man who does not cry no matter the depth of his troubles? And what exactly do you really mean by an " Indomie man". This is ridiculous. I understand you are female, and there is an unsophisticated tendency for you to think and speak with an extreme bias of your gender perspective. But humanity cannot be corroded by mere gender biases. We have a man here who has shown genuine emotional concern by the arbitrary attitude of his wife, and all you could say is that he is "stupid" for choosing not to die in silence.? Listen, there is no such dichotomy as "real men" and "Indomie men", whatsoever. You abuse men mentally for saying that, and such proposition shows your unforgivable Emotional Intelligence deficiency. But the paradox of the matter is that women like you are usually the ones who die to please their husbands by even being ridiculously subservient in their boudoirs, but advice their fellow women to let all hell loose when their partners make any insignificant error. You may be doomed if you continue like this, ma'am.

This is equally my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by poik(m): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2020
I am in love with this comment. Free from gender bias and stuff.
Communicate.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ImaIma1(f): 6:22am On Jan 24, 2020
ovielistic:

Thank you unlike some clueless girls misyarning nonsense here

It just that when someone or people start doing things in a particular way, it becomes a norm. And people like to put sensitivity into everything. "Instead of you to help your wife"..."she had a baby and needs your support"..."all you are thinking about it sex and yourself "...blah blah.

I want to believe it's the single ones that are making these ignorant comments. They should not forget that both the man and woman had the baby and not just the woman. The woman is the one whose body and hormones were affected but the man is also part of the process and he should not be neglected.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

The man asked for advice for his sex life in here. Aunty angry, if he starts sleeping outside his home believe you me, this would have never been posted here.

But o you online liberal feminists always have one senseless card to play in other people's relationship.

This is a man that wants his marriage to work and enjoy it while at it. angry

You are the stupid one here.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by CSTR2: 6:27am On Jan 24, 2020
Picking wey you suppose don pursue tey tey.

Go to your room quickly. This is daddy and mummy's room.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by poik(m): 6:28am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

@Oga Prosper:

I don't know your 8yr old daughter sleeps in your room.

The poster below said it: You leave all parenting decisions to your wife.

You don't like the kids in your matrimonial bed? Tell her and set up the guest room for the 8yr old and the crib for the 7mths old in your room.

If your wife is worried about the safety of the 8yr old (I don.t know why she could be), you both check on her once at night.

Also learn to communicate: You feel your daughter should sleep independently: Tell your wife, she is not a witch.

Your sex life is dwindling? Tell her.

Stop feeling things or wondering how to tell her; create a cool atomsphere for discussion (probably after food) and raise your concerns.

And please do not reward bad behaviour: You do not need to 'date' your wife before she has sex with you or do her other duties.

Please note I am not saying you both shouldn't date/ court yourselves; I am saying do not do it to cajole her to do what she needs to do.

Do it as recreation; all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Goodluck.

I love this. Devoid of gender bias and stuff.
Communicate.
Date her yes, but not in expectation of sex.
Both parties should work towards keeping intimacy in that union and children is no excuse. Children that will grow and chart their own life courses?
If someone like me switches off that's it o. Especially after trying to talk about this to no avail.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Chochovini: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

And of course living the life.

Men are living the life in polygamy: Women would fight to cook for you, fight for your attention, fight to sleep with you, fight to even care for you grin
. And of course at times, fight to be the FIRST to poison you. Especially when the competition gets to its peak.
Na dia u go fia na.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Neddyogu(m): 6:30am On Jan 24, 2020
Which kain attachment kini is dat sef? Let her kukuma use umblical cord to tie the kids around her naa. Nonsense and Ámotékun.

Oga talk to ur wife and put the kid in a bed of her own joor. Things don spoil finish with this fvcked up generation. Imagine me say I wan dey sleep in the same room with my dad at that age! Wetin Akpan no go see for oga madam hand?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by CSTR2: 6:31am On Jan 24, 2020
Neddyogu:
Which kain attachment kini is dat sef? Let her kukuma use umblical cord to tie the kids around her naa. Nonsense and Ámotékun.

Oga talk to ur wife and put the kid in a bed of her own joor. Things don spoil finish with this fvcked up generation. Imagine me say I wan dey sleep in the same room with my dad at that age! Wetin Akpan no go see for oga madam hand?
And they should learn to lock their room o.

Those kind children fit enter the room when daddy dey on top mummy in the middle of the night. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by TheMostComplex1: 6:33am On Jan 24, 2020
Brooke60:
You need to join her in the parenting.

The reason for leaving the room is flimsy.

When both of you start the parenting together, you will start enjoying your marriage.

You're so right he has to join her in the parenting

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Elpacino481(m): 6:36am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

This is the best comment by far. Exactly my thoughts. OP is a disappointment to all Men. How can a grown Ass Man complain of his kids depriving him of sex. Sex that you can have anywhere in your house.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Your wife has already offered a solution by insisting on joining you in your other room to have sex but you are saying otherwise. what else do you want? my baby sleeps in our room and whenever we wanna do the do, we go to the other room. its not easy wit the women who have to wake up multiple times to check on the kids.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by descartes400: 6:38am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold :

This is the husband rewarding what he doesn't like.

Then there will be no incentive for the wife to listen to her husband.

And sex in marriage is not hers to give. If she wanted to have the sole rights over when she dishes sex, she should have stayed single.

Reasonable submission!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Diticonsult(m): 6:40am On Jan 24, 2020
With the way you put this story, looks like you just want your marriage to fall apart. This is exactly same situation with my 2 kids in my house and i sleep in a seperate room. And i still have the maximum sex i want to have. This stops nothing.

Prosper82:
I Feel Like My Marriage Is Falling Apart

I would like in advance to apologize for the long post but I think some background information is needed so you can assess the situation.

My wife and I have two kids. The oldest is turning 8 soon and the youngest is 7 months old.

Since our first child was born she has been co-sleeping with us. And ever since our sex life has been going down hill.

Now since our youngest child was born he has also been sleeping with us in a queen sized bed. But after two months of very poor sleep, I decided I couldn't follow that arrangement anymore so I went to sleep in the next room.

So since our kids were born my wife has been sleeping with them and now I sleep alone.

As you could imagine, you can't really have sex with two kids on the bed. We have gone weeks and even months without having any sex.
So my wife says that we should have sex in the room where I sleep after she puts the children to sleep.

This to me sounds like making an appointment to have sex. It isn't something you can have if you have to set up a time in advanced. I also miss cuddling with her and sleeping in our bed.

I feel like us sleeping in different rooms and beds has been the biggest hurdle to get back to the point we were before having kids.

We have a crib for the baby and a bed for our oldest daughter where each of the children could sleep separately but she's into attachment parenting so if the children cry (which I suppose they will when adapting to a new sleeping arrangement) is something that she wouldn't tolerate.

I also I understand the 7 month old might need to be breastfed in the middle of the night so she says it's more convenient just to have him nearby in bed than having to get up to breastfeed him but I feel that my daughter should be learning to sleep independently.

Anyway, it's been quite a while without sex and I don't know what to tell her or do.
We have a lot of fights because of this.

I feel that attachment parenting might feel like you're doing the best for the kids, but if it also ends up destroying the marriage and we separate what good would that do for them?

What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Clean2016: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2020
Finelinks:

You modern girls are intrinsically stupid.

Inukwa ..
He should pamper her, buy gifts, date her etc so that:

"she will GIVE him sex"

Iranu..

Tufia

They are as stupid as the OP self
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by JerryTemi(f): 6:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Let me give you tips sir,i understand how you feel because now you now feeling like all the love,care,attention are now on your kids.please get her someone to assist her wit the kids,take the kids to either of your parents on sundays then later in the day you go and pick them up.if your kids do sleep with you people sir be at your wifes back cuddle her,dont complain of sex but once,once give the touches her brain will inform her of your want.buy her gifts and whisper something in her ear,honey,baby anything you call her,i love you and i want you,she will laugh but sir come and assist her by holding the baby.Naso him dey use cloth e thing all the best is well.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Lolo24:

You took the words out of my big head. Imagine what a grown man posted

Thank you for the answer to this funny guy. You made my day. How could a man be thinking like this. If I were him I would be ashamed I posted such nonsense in the first place. Very unhusbandly if there's any word like that. This type is away from the location of his wife for a week and you'll start seeing baby mamas everywhere because he could not be in charge of himself as a man. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Goldenfinger5(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Vortex369 post=86045981]

Thank you for the answer to this funny guy. You made
my day. How could a man be thinking like this. If I
were him I would be ashamed I posted such
nonsense in the first place. Very unhusbandly if
there's any word like that. This type is away from the
location of his wife for a week and you'll start seeing
baby mamas everywhere because he could not be in
charge of himself as a man. Na wa o
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by solasalako(m): 6:47am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

You spoke my mind���

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by vineyardfarms: 6:48am On Jan 24, 2020
In any marriage where children are involved, reqired some adjustment to accomodate them. That is call sacrifice. Grow up and make do with the separate room. Go for couseling.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by samguru(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2020
See try to rape her while the children are asleep.

If she disapproves,then there is an undercurrent which you need to figure out and resolve.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.