Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (101777 Views)

My Ten Years Of Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is Falling Apart And My Wife Wants To Sabotage My Job. / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 24, 2020
Are you sure you are the real owner of those children

Pls forget about Sex for now and help her bring up those children.

So if you lost your wife, it means You can't stay atleast 2years without Sex

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by homirefacuny(m): 2:54am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

Well, your last line was a question: What I think?

Are you sure you really want to know what I think?

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

You must not come here and lament about this nonsense again.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

Madam calm down na. As much as I love your frankness, show some respect biko. It's silly what the OP put up there tbh but then we all reacts to stuffs in different ways. You have said it all especially the last part. Life is nver a bed of roses. We move!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by pekisdgee(m): 2:59am On Jan 24, 2020
So deep... it all falls to you bro, marriage is very very deep! You guys lack of understanding, once u understand your partner bro 80% problem solve
Prosper82:
I Feel Like My Marriage Is Falling Apart

I would like in advance to apologize for the long post but I think some background information is needed so you can assess the situation.

My wife and I have two kids. The oldest is turning 8 soon and the youngest is 7 months old.

Since our first child was born she has been co-sleeping with us. And ever since our sex life has been going down hill.

Now since our youngest child was born he has also been sleeping with us in a queen sized bed. But after two months of very poor sleep, I decided I couldn't follow that arrangement anymore so I went to sleep in the next room.

So since our kids were born my wife has been sleeping with them and now I sleep alone.

As you could imagine, you can't really have sex with two kids on the bed. We have gone weeks and even months without having any sex.
So my wife says that we should have sex in the room where I sleep after she puts the children to sleep.

This to me sounds like making an appointment to have sex. It isn't something you can have if you have to set up a time in advanced. I also miss cuddling with her and sleeping in our bed.

I feel like us sleeping in different rooms and beds has been the biggest hurdle to get back to the point we were before having kids.

We have a crib for the baby and a bed for our oldest daughter where each of the children could sleep separately but she's into attachment parenting so if the children cry (which I suppose they will when adapting to a new sleeping arrangement) is something that she wouldn't tolerate.

I also I understand the 7 month old might need to be breastfed in the middle of the night so she says it's more convenient just to have him nearby in bed than having to get up to breastfeed him but I feel that my daughter should be learning to sleep independently.

Anyway, it's been quite a while without sex and I don't know what to tell her or do.
We have a lot of fights because of this.

I feel that attachment parenting might feel like you're doing the best for the kids, but if it also ends up destroying the marriage and we separate what good would that do for them?

What do you guys think?
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by PotatoSalad(m): 3:06am On Jan 24, 2020
It's really crazy to see comments from my fellow singles forming relationship experts here, even insulting the OP.
People are mad for real.
Thank you bukatyne

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by yYot: 3:08am On Jan 24, 2020
Prosper82:

I would like in advance to apologize for the long post but I think some background information is needed so you can assess the situation.

My wife and I have two kids. The oldest is turning 8 soon and the youngest is 7 months old.

Since our first child was born she has been co-sleeping with us. And ever since our sex life has been going down hill.

Now since our youngest child was born he has also been sleeping with us in a queen sized bed. But after two months of very poor sleep, I decided I couldn't follow that arrangement anymore so I went to sleep in the next room.

So since our kids were born my wife has been sleeping with them and now I sleep alone.

As you could imagine, you can't really have sex with two kids on the bed. We have gone weeks and even months without having any sex.
So my wife says that we should have sex in the room where I sleep after she puts the children to sleep.

This to me sounds like making an appointment to have sex. It isn't something you can have if you have to set up a time in advanced. I also miss cuddling with her and sleeping in our bed.

I feel like us sleeping in different rooms and beds has been the biggest hurdle to get back to the point we were before having kids.

We have a crib for the baby and a bed for our oldest daughter where each of the children could sleep separately but she's into attachment parenting so if the children cry (which I suppose they will when adapting to a new sleeping arrangement) is something that she wouldn't tolerate.

I also I understand the 7 month old might need to be breastfed in the middle of the night so she says it's more convenient just to have him nearby in bed than having to get up to breastfeed him but I feel that my daughter should be learning to sleep independently.

Anyway, it's been quite a while without sex and I don't know what to tell her or do.

I feel that attachment parenting might feel like you're doing the best for the kids, but if it also ends up destroying the marriage and we separate what good would that do for them?

What do you guys think?

I am responding to this as a man in similar situation with different outcome! Your wife is the deal maker in this situation -not you! She has already give you a return ticket in another room, why don't you take and make moves in unlikely but romantic places in your house?
It is easy to see that your wife is open to whatever while you are just 'starving' your self for nothing!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 3:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Elbone2:

Madam,The most difficult job on earth is to raise your kids especially waking up to breastfeed ur baby at nights with eye bags day to day! It's tiring, relentless and stressful....With no house help,relative around to help out it can be exhausting thats what I'm saying...The way OP is complaining it's like another thing is happening...Abeg give the woman a break....U can address me however u chose it's ok.Gudnight

There is nothing special about their bed.
As they( both wife and husband) didn't weane the first child from sleeping in their bed with them, they have to compromise.

When children are asleep, wifey will join him for sex and cuddle.
What's the hulalaby all about?

Wifey has a 7 months old so she can't cuddle with him all night even if the two of them sleeps together.

In his story, he didn't say it started since 8 yrs ago so its a temporary thing.
Why can't he adjust.
Carry the 8 yrs old to their room.

Seems there is more to this as this makes no sense.

Madam even want to join him in children's room.
Hian!

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by gare(f): 3:45am On Jan 24, 2020
Bros this is not an issue, it not like she doesn't want to have sex with you, but you should take control of your home.

You need to move back to your room, your first child should be sleeping in her room since there's provision, then for the 7months old well you all can sleep together on the same bed, if you sleep together then you are sure of having sex.

The reason for the first child moving to her room is that she could wake up seeing the both of you having sex which is not good.

So move back and take control of your home and sex life

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Benwallt(m): 4:02am On Jan 24, 2020
You shldnt have exposed yourself to multiple d*cks while sissying upandan, u shld have considered that one day you will marry a man and not machine. If u love d marriage help yourself with plantain or yam. If you haven't spoil yourself, once in a week self shld keep u going.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by OnArealTho: 4:05am On Jan 24, 2020
May the good Lord bless you for this. The guy is a complete idiot.
Vortex369:

Since you asked for it, then I have to tell you what I think and the reason for my conclusions.

I think you are stupid, and I am not joking. I think you are one of the stupid husbands who have no idea what Fatherhood means and what being a real man in your home entails and how to be a husband to your own wife.

The reason I think you are stupid, is because at this stage in your Life, when your wife is strugggling real hard to bond with the young kids you still are worried about your silly sex life.

You have failed to be an alpha male, a real man, a true husband, who will cuddle his wife and his children and generate happiness for your wife. What bothers you is sex. Do you have any idea that it is sex that brought those children to this world, and when they come, you now sound as if those kids are inconvenience for your silly sex life. Do you even know how silly it sounds?

My advise is that you grow up. Call your wife and kiss her then apologize for complaining about Sex, and move into your bedroom and nurse those children to reach an age of grace.

It is not you that should be complaining of sex dimwit. If your wife needs sex, then become creative, you can make move in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet, under the bed and even at the BQ for a change.

Do we not have real men again in this forum that will chastise these Indomie men?

Take charge of your home and bear all inconveniences. Life is not a place for perfect joy and happiness. Embrace the sorrows and pains.

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Fedrams: 4:09am On Jan 24, 2020
U guess you are .an old fashioned husband. Am married too wt three kids.
You can do it anywhere with your wife . In the sitting room, kitchen, bathroom. Must it be on that bed. You are just bringing out something from nothing

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by OnArealTho: 4:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Prosper82:

What do you guys think?

If you check very well, you'll see that you're a dunce. Just check. E dey there.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by stevups(m): 4:23am On Jan 24, 2020
The person who was tired of sex before you got married to her. What do you expect?
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 24, 2020
Children are a blessing to a family and also a curse if a woman use them as an excuse not to ave sex with her hubby.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Ladycewhy(f): 4:29am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

And of course living the life.

Men are living the life in polygamy: Women would fight to cook for you, fight for your attention, fight to sleep with you, fight to even care for you grin
hey bro, tired of playing hide and seek now? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by rule(m): 4:33am On Jan 24, 2020
oochi123:
Hmmmm.Bros,your wife did not and is not even denying you sex! Since there is an extra room why not have the whole fun there? Just be thankful she didn't deny you for life. After having the kids they want, the woman concentrates on her kids and shuts that place.you beta dey meet her for the Oza room o make konji no kee you

shut that place? very funny statement as if he can't go outside and open that place ,if he is not a discipline man.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ovielistic: 4:41am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

A guy brings his challenge here about how he is not getting sex since his wife put to bed for 7 months..A challenge many married men can relate to...instead you begin by insulting him..like was that really necessary..why behaving like a crude uncultured fellow..please learn to pass your message without sounding uncouth and foulmouthed..

Even the bible warns wife not to deny their husband sex..except they are fasting..lest Satan tempt them....when this same guy fall to a strange side chick to relieve his sexual desire that he wasn't getting from his wife..The same you will come and run your mouth in condemnation of the man..Mtchww

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ovielistic: 4:49am On Jan 24, 2020
bukatyne:

You have no inkling about what marriage is.

By the time the husband grows cold and gets used to surviving the marriage emotionally without her, I hope she marries those kids. undecided

If she not behaving like Alpha & Omega over those kids, she would actually get her husband to be more participatory if it is an issue.

Don't mind those nonsense fellows talking thrash..when he goes out and meet a side chick to relieve himself and continue in that pattern, is the marriage not destroyed..then she will know what has happened..as he refuses to have her time again...Is she the first woman to give birth in her village..like after 7 months..not even once..she is lucky her husband is patient and very tolerating..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Your left over brain didn't tell you that child bearing affects the woman's hormones...

Monkey... Your selfishness is note worthy... So you should just have sex even if she is in the mood or not.

Pls sit in a grave

A husband should have more priority than the kids. So when kids come the man becomes a furniture at home and an ATM . The marriage is suffering from a complete breakdown in communication..

You cannot ignore your husband because of the kids, nor the man ignore the wife because of work.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by supercase1(m): 4:53am On Jan 24, 2020
your wife dey collect prick from another man!!!!!!! I hope say u know
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ovielistic: 4:53am On Jan 24, 2020
Belafonte:

I’m convinced the wife is using the children to run interference to avoid having sex. It’s extremely unhealthy to have an 8 year old still sleeping with the parents regularly

Comfirm
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeneralShepherd(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2020
oochi123:
Hmmmm.Bros,your wife did not and is not even denying you sex! Since there is an extra room why not have the whole fun there? Just be thankful she didn't deny you for life. After having the kids they want, the woman concentrates on her kids and shuts that place.you beta dey meet her for the Oza room o make konji no kee you

Why can't the kids move to their own room? Is she married to the kids or to her husband? This is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ovielistic: 4:59am On Jan 24, 2020
234GT:

You are the STUPID person here, not the OP. The man loves his wife, that is why he is complaining. Sex is over available these days. If sex is his problem, he can get it outside, with girls that will even give him much better sex than his wife, for cheap too.
The wife is more stupid than you because her dead brain does not know that she is pushing the man outside.

Well said no mind the idiot girl
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:00am On Jan 24, 2020
Pussywar:
If only you niggas will stop acting like big babies and stop posting every trivial thing here for nonsense attention. What exactly do you hope to hear from here? Encouragement to cheat? To divorce? Or are you hoping to get someone to volunteer to care for your children for you?? You're sex starved, the f..uck should we do? Goat.

You described yourself as a feminazi, so their no point engaging you as you lot do not put any effort into presenting any coherent thought. You just go on to spew your men hating rhetoric

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:02am On Jan 24, 2020
What God has joined together let no man (including the kids) put asunder. I will love my kids but wife has priority over every one on earth including the kids and I expect the same .

It doesn't mean ignoring our responsibilities as parents

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by frozen70(f): 5:04am On Jan 24, 2020
Prosper82:

What do you guys think?

In this case, I think she is more into the child than than you

She is taking it too extreme and not really to your benefits

If she doesn't really like having sex with you all the time, it's time she let you know so that you can adjust or sort yourself

Men generally loves sex unlike women

Sir her down and let her know that the tactics she is using the kids sleeping mode or pattern to starve you, is affecting your marriage

That she is depriving you of her body and you have endured enough

That if she continues this way, you will sort yourself but she will have herself to blame in whichever way or dimensions it takes

Meanwhile, the other room should be painted to a colour and decorated for your children, get a Teddy bear of different types for your daughter she will have her Teddy bear sleeps with her, get beautiful bed sheets that will make the room lovely looking for her, girls likes flashy things

Tell her that your are decorating a room for her and her brother so that they can have their own room and when their friends comes around, they can have a private place to play with them

Ask her to list what she wants to be in that room because that where she will be sleeping

You can even paint the room to a cartoon character called princes Sofia, she is a lovely girl character in cartoon

With time she will get use to it, when it is sleep time, learn to be in love, take her their, sleep with her and leave the room when she is in deep slepp, as time goes on she will understand that levels have changed

Your son will soon grow up to join him but he too can still sleep with her and mum in the children room and she can sneek out to your room if he wakes up to look for her you too be ready to bring him to his mum for cuddling

These are roles meant for couples to bond and put the children to sleep

Even if your son refuses to sleep their, give him time, boys like sucking breast even when sleeping so the mum is always needed

With time he too will grow up to join the sister

These are all the things you will discuss with your wife and put it in place and if after this she doesn't cooperate, then she has something in her arsenal

And you won't be blamed for any action you take

Women are manipulative by nature amd always knows her to get their way when it comes to family settings

They understand the home front and knows when to take advantage, that's just their nature
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ovielistic: 5:05am On Jan 24, 2020
ImaIma1:

Seriously, you guys won't understand. I am a woman and I have a child but I understand him quite well. Even when children start coming, couples MUST endeavour to maintain their own bond and relationship too. And it's not rocket science. I don't like my daughter sleeping in my bed because I want to be able to roll over, occupy my space and cuddle-sleep with my husband. Having her there would be uncomfortable.

We trained her to sleep in her crib from when she was born. Because this kind of things cause couples to become distant and disconnected. It's something we were warned about in marriage counselling...to try to maintain our love relationship when the kids start coming.

Op is not stupid or silly or mad. He's a man who loves his wife and misses her. Some men will keep quiet and get their satisfaction outside and let the wives concentrate on the children.

Thank you unlike some clueless girls misyarning nonsense here

1 Like

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ifyy07(m): 5:06am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Your left over brain didn't tell you that child bearing affects the woman's hormones...

Monkey... Your selfishness is note worthy... So you should just have sex even if she is in the mood or not.

Pls sit in a grave
So buying are gift and the rest will make her change her mood for sex...I pity this girls of nowadays ooo iranu
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Ikpongiton: 5:06am On Jan 24, 2020
some men need rest after a hard days job and this one is talking about sex,as if it is food.men will never change.
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by ovielistic: 5:08am On Jan 24, 2020
OJOAYODEJI:
I quite understand you very much. I had such experience when my 3 year old daughter sleeps between me and my wife. This was so because I come home late almost every night (nature of my job) and this made her sleep on same bed with my wife.
I always sleep in d next room but anytime I feel like having it she gives me and in every corner I grab her and that makes her have memory when am away .
Try and refresh d love between u. Sometime d kids might be watching cartoon and u cuddle her to room for short sex or even ur kitchen if it's not exposed etc by such even when u r sleeping alone she will always come meet u without inviting her.

That's how it's supposed to be..the difference is your wife is willing to feel it so she opens it when you come knocking grin..unlike the OP's wife who is unwilling and using parenting B.S as the perfect excuse..
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by KIDfurniture(m): 5:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Come mr married man , do you help her with the chores , clean the kitchen , cook for ur family sometimes, do you clean up ur own kids , do u support her at all? Or is it just to Bleep u dey after. Abeg grow up ja re. Let her b. Do soapy sometimes jo if na sex and cuddling u marry a woman for. Peace out

2 Likes

Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Fourwinds: 5:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Vortex369:

you have said it all
Re: I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 24, 2020
I think you should take whatever sex comes your way for now. Appointment sex, like you call it.

Train your eldest daughter to sleep alone in her bedroom so that once the youngest one is a little older s/he can join her in that bedroom and your sex life can go back to normal.

Also, your wife should realize now that replacing her husband with her kids will not bode well for her because eventually the chicks will fly the coop and the nest will be empty and what the two of you will have will be an empty marriage.

All the best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral / Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.