Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (73187 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
fool
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by naijacentric(m): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

It's not only okay "with single ladies with boyfriend" but also with grannies !

Your attempted usage of sarcasm was a complete failure, it's too dry. I advise you stick with those words that you're sure of their usages,applications and correct spellings. This is to avoid appearing like a dumbass kid who has just failed his JAMB examinations yet again.

The crap you put up there portrayed you just like a dumbass kid !

mumu get sense omo the thing u pain u gan. Dont worry u go dey alright arios baskat!
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by playapayaski: 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
And if the ex was dangote or otedola's daughter still wanting the communication, I bet everyone here will tell I to wise up n trt to hit it 9 more times! People n hypocrisy
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by frozen70(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

My Ex- girlfriend who just got married recently (arrangée marriage) still calls and chats with me.

When we parted ways I severed ties with her completely. Few months later she called and texted at first I ignored but after a while I decided to reply her messages and take her calls.

We talked about so many things that happened in the past. She came visiting, we were cool until she traveled back and started acting funny.

I ignored her got into a relationship. She somehow knew about it and she went berserk.
So I stopped communicating with her.

After a few months she called and sent text as usual, we started talking again as my new relationship wasn't too serious.

She requested for my recent pictures, we made video calls. Little did I know she was getting married in a few weeks. I sent her a congratulatory message and she was surprised.

Few weeks after the wedding she called we spoke at length, at a point I asked about the husband, she quickly changed the topic and I also observed she wasn't too comfortable, I told her I was about leaving the house , we should probably talk some other time .
She then said " you asked about my husband, he's fine " I then told her to extend my greetings, her reply was " who do I tell him sent his greetings".
I think we still have feelings for each other.

Give her time to settle down

With time, you will know if she is still comfortable with you

You may still have feelings because it doesn't just go away like that
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by West2019(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

My Ex- girlfriend who just got married recently (arrangée marriage) still calls and chats with me.

When we parted ways I severed ties with her completely. Few months later she called and texted at first I ignored but after a while I decided to reply her messages and take her calls.

We talked about so many things that happened in the past. She came visiting, we were cool until she traveled back and started acting funny.

I ignored her got into a relationship. She somehow knew about it and she went berserk.

After a few months she called and sent text as usual, we started talking again as my new relationship wasn't too serious.

She requested for my recent pictures, we made video calls. Little did I know she was getting married in a few weeks. I sent her a congratulatory message and she was surprised.

Few weeks after the wedding she called we spoke at length, at a point I asked about the husband, she quickly changed the topic and I also observed she wasn't too comfortable, I told her I was about leaving the house , we should probably talk some other time .
She then said " you asked about my husband, he's fine " I then told her to extend my greetings, her reply was " who do I tell him sent his greetings".
give me her number
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by deolurexy1(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
People still say straff??

I haven’t heard that shit since like 2008.
Every other synonym has been censored ode �
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by emkz: 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bros, I read your story twice.

Can you, at least, summarize the crux of your issue, because your story failed to make observable sense?

Now that the story made front page, have they credited your account with front page-worthy consulting fees?

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by wany(f): 4:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Oga if you know wetin good for you, just let that woman enjoy her marriage. You are the only one that can save her.

After my girl married, she would call, chat and text me. But I discovered that each time we talked or chat, she would complain about her marriage, young marriage for that matter. She used to like me and I like her above every woman I have met so far, even till now.

In order to save her and her marriage, I started blocking her numbers and her social media accounts. At first she was stubborn. She would call with another numbers or create new accounts just to get in contact with me.

So one day she asked me why I had suddenly hated her so much. My reply was that I never liked her in the first place and that she irritated me very much. And that was the last time I heard from her.

It pains me that I could send to her such hurtful text, but I did it to save her marriage.

The last time I asked after her from her younger ones, I was told she was doing very well in her marriage.

Because I love her with all my heart, I got to save her marriage.

So guy, save that young woman too.

Which marriage are you saving,if there was a marriage in the first place she wouldn't be charting with you .sad she will still go hunting for comfort else where. Stop deceiving your self. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by OgbanjeProphet: 4:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
wany:

Which marriage are you saving,if there was a marriage in the first place she wouldn't be charting with you .sad she will still go hunting for comfort else where. Stop deceiving your self. undecided
Thanks. But marry first, and you will understand it better.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by agbitaj(m): 4:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
You are a mumu man.. u just type this rubbish.
Brandonx:

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by richPHAROAH: 4:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
just say u stil wan Bleep and run
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by stubbornman(m): 4:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Both of you are Mad angry angry angry angry angry angry

Which kind small pikin play be this
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by bittertruth1234: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Flee from her before you are caught

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Eve communicated with her ex Satan the devil who gave Eve Apple to eat and give to her husband hence the Genesis of today's suffering run brother run
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by durell(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Are u close by? I wan buy u one cold bottle of beer � pong
Davash222:
A girl used and dumped you, got married and still communicating with you and you're happy. Don't you feel used

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Afodot0022(m): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
remember uncle karma. His house is not far from you. eleribu
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
deolurexy1:

Every other synonym has been censored ode �
then you can redact it like so; f**k or fvck. Instead of sounding like someone that just woke up from a 10 year coma.

Ode
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
You are already facing the implication of what you are doing with your married ex.

Can't you see that you have been unable to keep a serious relationship? That is how it starts and before you know it, you will dig your own grave while your ex will one day climb the platform in her church and thank God that she married a man who didn't lack focus unlike you.

I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Kbs468(m): 5:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bola146:
Both of you are really stupid, nonsense... I just pity the mumu lady cry If you caught your wife chatting with her ex, you will come here crying, oniranu meji sad . Let her go! face your life na
Don't mind him.

But to be honest and Fair with you, I'm in a similar situation and exactly same scenario that I am experiencing right now too oooo.

The only difference is that we are distant apart and so can't see or meet again
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Gee64: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Don't yash her again oh.
Magun fit kill you oh.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Ubdavis(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
U saw danger and walk straight into it!
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Mizdazzle(f): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dholyboy:
So why are you telling us?
i tire oooo. poster better behave yourself and leave a married woman alone. if she loved you, she should have stayed with you. wish her well..give her space and move on with your life. you are the one still clinging .

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Mariangeles(f): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

You don't know what you're setting yourself up for cheesy
Shit will mess you up so bad, you'll find it hard to even breathe grin
If you know what is good for you, better cut off all forms of communication and ties ASAP!
Don't indulge her, SHE'S MARRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIED!
NOTHING YOU BOTH FEEL CAN CHANGE THAT!
Send her away or she'll mess you up.
If she wanted to stay with you, she could have fought harder...but she didn't.
She should stay in her lane, hopefully, she falls in love with her husband.
You too, give yourself time to heal, but starting another relationship, or else no one would be successful.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by immaculatesense(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Okafor's law states that once you have hit the honey pot first or the best way.... You own it even if another put a ring on it and any time you will be given multiple opportunities to hit it again
the fact dat ur a beautiful lady and said dis shows dat wat u said is true...first experience couple with d best D is a permanent access to d P
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by cooltola(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
some people just like having bad luck following them. Dating a married woman is one

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Kayharry(m): 5:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Okafor's law states that once you have hit the honey pot first or the best way.... You own it even if another put a ring on it and any time you will be given multiple opportunities to hit it again
you mean once debe is always debe debe .

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by neonly: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
decatalyst:

Young man, don't be stupid!

Don't ruin another man's life with the irrelevant "feelings" you are about to fester.

Run away from that lady before it is too late.

D guy na real goat my brother
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Holyman3(m): 5:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

Anu Ofia

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Yewandequeen(f): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
I won't be surprised if her first child for the man is your baby. Mtcheeeeeww
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Legajor(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
decatalyst:

Young man, don't be stupid!

Don't ruin another man's life with the irrelevant "feelings" you are about to fester.

Run away from that lady before it is too late.
you have spoken my mind...well said
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by qtx(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

And death hides beside the door to take you anytime.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by tbliss22(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Looking at the response here, it's obvious my Naija people are still cool upstairs.....

I can count the numbers of my Ex who are married now and I deliberately cut them off, some will even send SMS that I can not even call just to say "hello". But as far as I'm concerned, immediately my ex gets married, that's the end of our gist either online or offline because I won't be happy if my wife's ex chats her up too.

My brother, don't start a destructive journey, it's always deadly and you might not heal up from the wound its consequence will bring. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.