Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (73199 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Viktoreze(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
Wait till she needs "a little financial assistance" ...thats why all my exes still contact me angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by deolurexy1(m): 6:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
then you can redact it like so; f**k or fvck. Instead of sounding like someone that just woke up from a 10 year coma.

Ode

Why r u carrying this matter on your head like they use in washing toilet. ��‍♂️

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by oldbende: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nobody seems to understand what this guys is going through. This is more than an emotional attachment to somebody. If the woman comes close to this man they will make love no matter what anybody says here, badluck or whatever. Pray you are never in this situation.

A woman love can be deeper than emotional attachment, it can be spiritual sometimes. This type of woman can be taking money from her husband and be sending to this guy, and even after she have children the drama continues.

Everyone commenting here so far sounds like a child with no real life experience.

My advice brother, pray and ask the spirit of God for help, let God separate you and this woman, let her lose her affections for you.

And forget this people that don't know what you are going through.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Mariangeles(f): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

You shouldn't call us stupid . I severed all ties with her . But she always comes back .

I don't see any thing wrong with it as we don't base in the same city.
You're wrong with the bolded statement.
Everything is wrong with it since she's emotionally cheating on her husband with you and giving you the attention she's supposed to give her husband.
Cheating is beyond physical.
Think of it this way; if you were the husband, would you like this being done to you? Would you see it as nothing? There lies your answer.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Ibfpleasant(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
Rubbish
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Tywo2018: 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bros do you really still need your life to live undecided undecided undecided run joor

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Blueelf: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

My Ex- girlfriend who just got married recently (arrangée marriage) still calls and chats with me.

When we parted ways I severed ties with her completely. Few months later she called and texted at first I ignored but after a while I decided to reply her messages and take her calls.

We talked about so many things that happened in the past. She came visiting, we were cool until she traveled back and started acting funny.

I ignored her got into a relationship. She somehow knew about it and she went berserk.
So I stopped communicating with her.

After a few months she called and sent text as usual, we started talking again as my new relationship wasn't too serious.

She requested for my recent pictures, we made video calls. Little did I know she was getting married in a few weeks. I sent her a congratulatory message and she was surprised.

Few weeks after the wedding she called we spoke at length, at a point I asked about the husband, she quickly changed the topic and I also observed she wasn't too comfortable, I told her I was about leaving the house , we should probably talk some other time .
She then said " you asked about my husband, he's fine " I then told her to extend my greetings, her reply was " who do I tell him sent his greetings".
I think we still have feelings for each other.

Bros, ask yourself this simple question.

Would you be happy if your wife was still communicating with her ex?

Stop this thing you're doing. Don't help a wayward girl break her home. Don't be involved in it whatsoever. Because, tomorrow it'll be your turn to have your home broken by another dude.

A word is enough for the wise. I want to believe you aren't foolish

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by MiseryIndex(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Na so your future wife ex go dey chat with her if you don't desist immediately
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by injuredman: 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Once an ex is married, it's better to cut off all forms of communications.
Go ahead and plan your own life.

Most times, it is the ladies who start such communication. I wish some ladies would stop begging their ex for money, and other favors.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by mechanics(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
What God has joined together, let no man put asunder, my advice is for you to let her be, whether arrangee marriage or not, she's married and if you like yourself, you better let her be.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Enemyofpeace: 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Once debe always debe. Op continue from where you stopped 2020 is your year of adultery

I love dominique die

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Enemyofpeace: 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
mechanics:
[s]What God has joined together, let no man out asunder, my advice is for you to let her be, whether arrangee marriage or not, she's married and if you like yourself, you better let her be[/s] .
hell no
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by mechanics(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
hell no
hmmmmm, why no?
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Enemyofpeace: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmmm, why no?
because it is always good to help those in need
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by mechanics(m): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
hell no
Don't know the reason why my comment was cancelled, after all what I said is true.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
hmmmmm, in this case, that won't work.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Brandonx(m): 6:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nairalanders want to crucify me .

it's not as if I said I want to bed her, we might not see each other for years . See hypocrites bashing and letting out their frustration on me as if they are saints.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by emex4gman(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

It's not like I wanted this, I even severed ties with her but she keeps calling and that reawakened the feelings I had for her.

Keep it severed my brother and move on.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Surulereman(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Children of nowadays. You take your hand de look for wahala. Tomorrow you'll start asking for advice on Nairaland. Abeg comot make I spit!

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by mechanics(m): 6:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
but in this case, that assertion is wrong.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Surulereman(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:
Nairalanders want to crucify me .

it's not as if I said I want to bed her, we might not see each other for years . See hypocrites bashing and letting out their frustration on me as if they are saints.
Bros, that's how it starts....small small... without "bad" intentions. Before you know it, you're consumed by an inferno. Just keep off and discipline yourself. You'll be happy and proud that you did.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Brandonx(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
Surulereman:

Bros, that's how it starts....small small... without "bad" intentions. Before you know it, you're consumed by an inferno. Just keep off and discipline yourself. You'll be happy and proud that you did.

I actually stopped taking her call and replying her chats . Although when someone brought the wedding IV, I was sad because she never told me she was getting married, I sent a congratulatory message and she appreciated it. After that I stayed on my own .

Few weeks later she sent a text saying I couldn't check on her, not to sound pained I replied that I was busy. When I asked that she extend my greetings to the husband, she said " who do I tell him sent his greetings " after that I ve neither called nor replied when she sent a message on whatsapp.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by wicca059(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
chairman this story got me rolling on d floor laughing just run , in fact flee from her
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Josiewalker: 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
I understand your stand bro. shit happens.
Sometimes, you realise somethings are not really worth it at the end.
Cutting all ties is a good move, next is to try to maintain that.
Feelings will come and go but your integrity once severed might be hard to reclaim
Train your mind to accept that

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by goldmatrix(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
..just buy one coffin for yourself, the coffin maker will dash you one for your lover it is a promo season.Tell him to make your RIP on lower case because it will be an insult to bold it..idiot

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by franugo(m): 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Kenturkey048 post=86071794] My guy as I read this your piece I cut cap for you..I was in Same shit during my university days...dated a girl for four years only for her to come tell me one day say our relationship nor dey lead to ànywhere..through findings I realised she's been kpanshing her formal boyfriend who is now well to do..she had to break up with me...e nor easy sha,but I gats park well..that has been my best decision so far..almost four years now.nothing like woman for my life.and I dey leave very happy.but where she dey today.??.miserable single mum was all the dude could give her...Just plan your life well your own go show when time comes.[/quote

Four years Are u celibacy??

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by omas1(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
goldmatrix:
..just buy one coffin for yourself, the coffin maker will dash you one for your lover it is a promo season.Tell him to make your RIP on lower case because it will be an insult to bold it..idiot

undecided
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by gbagyiza: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

Yes

A lady is in her matrimonial home n you r happy communicating with her n even saying that u have feelings for each other. If you have a wife n her ex is communicating with her just the way you're doing now, how will you feel? If you did not end this now, it will hurt u in d future.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Brandonx(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
gbagyiza:

A lady is in her matrimonial home n you r happy communicating with her n even saying that u have feelings for each other. If you have a wife n her ex is communicating with her just the way you're doing now, how will you feel? If you did not end this now, it will hurt u in d future.

Communicating and fvcking are two different things
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by NickD(m): 7:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

It's not like I wanted this, I even severed ties with her but she keeps calling and that reawakened the feelings I had for her.
Better stay away from her.

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by MurphyTheory99(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2020
It clear she married the husband cos he is a made man. She know her bread can be buttered and she went for it. Stop dreaming and move on cos she moved on long ago. RESPECT HER MARRIAGE EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T RESPECT IT.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.