Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX (73202 Views)

Married Ex...keep Sending Me Sexy Pictures / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Married Ex Pestering Me For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Fourwinds: 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
Once an ex is married, it's better to cut off all forms of communications.
Go ahead and plan your own life.
he wants to apply Okafor law
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by vicben27(m): 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2020
women are like that Bro. the best thing to do right now is not giving her any form of attention. if not you will be destroying her marriage. Don't allow thunder to strike you

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2020
naijacentric:
mumu get sense omo the thing u pain u gan. Dont worry u go dey alright arios baskat!

Just another senseless rant from a ninny ! Nothing pains me except your poor English language and your futile attempts at writing it.

When you come from the generation of dementias, then you think everybody is a mumu like your unfortunate family members.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by ipswitch: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Bros, pls can you delete her contacts ? wake up, find someone new then you become a man

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by naijacentric(m): 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Just another senseless rant from a ninny ! Nothing pains me except your poor English language and your futile attempts at writing it.

When you come from the generation of dementias, then you think everybody is a mumu like your unfortunate family members.

kolonial mentality i pity you english language slave
brain washed fool may u not be destroyed mr i am more english than the queen oloobukuu
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by linqzs: 8:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
oldbende:
Nobody seems to understand what this guys is going through. This is more than an emotional attachment to somebody. If the woman comes close to this man they will make love no matter what anybody says here, badluck or whatever. Pray you are never in this situation.

A woman love can be deeper than emotional attachment, it can be spiritual sometimes. This type of woman can be taking money from her husband and be sending to this guy, and even after she have children the drama continues.

Everyone commenting here so far sounds like a child with no real life experience.

My advice brother, pray and ask the spirit of God for help, let God separate you and this woman, let her lose her affections for you.

And forget this people that don't know what you are going through.

From page 1 to where I saw your comment i have be feeling down about the way people think.

Your comment is the only reasonable one on this matter.

I appreciate your maturity and sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Evangkatsoulis: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Enjoy yourself brah.
This life na only once

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Analyst7: 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
This dude story was sweet in the beginning then rubbish at the ending...that I was expecting so later we now knack at the ending undecided
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2020
naijacentric:
kolonial mentality i pity you english language slave
brain washed fool may u not be destroyed mr i am more english than the queen oloobukuu

Leave colonial mentality omo ale , asunwo 'na ni e ! You can write in your native language to pass across your message better and in an understandable manner. Your poor fada laboured to give you education but just take a look at how you are disgracing him and your Teachers with your very poor expression of basic English language !

Ti yalaya e ma baje ni, omo irankiran. Olodo rapatata! You certainly do not belong here as you lack the basic means to express yourself . Your fada should scold you for this and sue the mushroom school you attended for a refund. You are a disgrace to your family.

Please when next you are responding in your usual incomprehensible manner, I suggest you write in better Yoruba language so as to have an idea of the stupidity you intend to display F-L !

Omo irankiran,olodo !
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by JoseRaji(m): 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

My Ex- girlfriend who just got married recently (arrangée marriage) still calls and chats with me.

When we parted ways I severed ties with her completely. Few months later she called and texted at first I ignored but after a while I decided to reply her messages and take her calls.

We talked about so many things that happened in the past. She came visiting, we were cool until she traveled back and started acting funny.

I ignored her got into a relationship. She somehow knew about it and she went berserk.
So I stopped communicating with her.

After a few months she called and sent text as usual, we started talking again as my new relationship wasn't too serious.

She requested for my recent pictures, we made video calls. Little did I know she was getting married in a few weeks. I sent her a congratulatory message and she was surprised.

Few weeks after the wedding she called we spoke at length, at a point I asked about the husband, she quickly changed the topic and I also observed she wasn't too comfortable, I told her I was about leaving the house , we should probably talk some other time .
She then said " you asked about my husband, he's fine " I then told her to extend my greetings, her reply was " who do I tell him sent his greetings".
I think we still have feelings for each other.

Leemao... Mumu. Better take advice. Run.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by divineappo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brandonx:

My Ex- girlfriend who just got married recently (arrangée marriage) still calls and chats with me.

When we parted ways I severed ties with her completely. Few months later she called and texted at first I ignored but after a while I decided to reply her messages and take her calls.

We talked about so many things that happened in the past. She came visiting, we were cool until she traveled back and started acting funny.

I ignored her got into a relationship. She somehow knew about it and she went berserk.

After a few months she called and sent text as usual, we started talking again as my new relationship wasn't too serious.

She requested for my recent pictures, we made video calls. Little did I know she was getting married in a few weeks. I sent her a congratulatory message and she was surprised.

Few weeks after the wedding she called we spoke at length, at a point I asked about the husband, she quickly changed the topic and I also observed she wasn't too comfortable, I told her I was about leaving the house , we should probably talk some other time .
She then said " you asked about my husband, he's fine " I then told her to extend my greetings, her reply was " who do I tell him sent his greetings".
are u the guy that actually deflowered her? reply pls
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Endtimecaller: 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Brother man please run for your dear life and stay away from married woman.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Ladylite: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
qtx:

And death hides beside the door to take you anytime.

Well so you say hence speak for yourself.

Those who do it know what they know.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Michael6180: 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
see blew
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Bola146(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
Kbs468:

Don't mind him.

But to be honest and Fair with you, I'm in a similar situation and exactly same scenario that I am experiencing right now too oooo.

The only difference is that we are distant apart and so can't see or meet again

Hummmm.. I pray that your girlfriend too will be chatting with her ex, do unto others as you want others to do unto you sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Kenturkey048(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=franugo post=86078753][/quote]Nope..not that I don't go close to them girls..I only tread with caution.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by kid7soccer(m): 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
A foolish man is A man that still communicate intimately with his ex who is now married.

Oga you are a foolish man and your foolishness will soon cause that your ex her home. Continue call, video calling and chat

Karma is waiting for u

Brandonx:

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by olajigaolamide: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Well done sir. If you love yourself you better do away with her.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by tunize(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
I pity u nor dey deceive urself.....if she loves u as she is forming to so, she would have waited for u. Bros sense na free before oooh get one.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
linqzs:

From page 1 to where I saw your comment i have be feeling down about the way people think.

Your comment is the only reasonable one on this matter.

I appreciate your maturity and sense of reasoning

Guy this is trash , na married woman just say you dont have control over your emotions. There are so many single woman to hop from than to be dealing with a married woman. We all have exes we lost to marriage to another man. It's like trying to claim a land that has a owner what's the point. You NL men dey fall person hand.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by malaria(f): 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Okafor's law states that once you have hit the honey pot first or the best way.... You own it even if another put a ring on it and any time you will be given multiple opportunities to hit it again
better started as a pussy once bleeped can be refucked again as long as the fuckee and fucker remains constant .

3 Likes

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Longman180(m): 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
decatalyst:

Young man, don't be stupid!

Don't ruin another man's life with the irrelevant "feelings" you are about to fester.

Run away from that lady before it is too late.
leave him,we will be watching

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Liposure: 11:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Well so you say hence speak for yourself.

Those who do it know what they know.
have a good nite rest my dear. Kisses
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Kingsteve(m): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Otu agwoo oo..
shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by linqzs: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2020
pcguru1:

Guy this is trash , na married woman just say you dont have control over your emotions. There are so many single woman to hop from than to be dealing with a married woman. We all have exes we lost to marriage to another man. It's like trying to claim a land that has a owner what's the point. You NL men dey fall person hand.

What is trash?
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by Dennis3D(m): 7:44am On Jan 25, 2020
Leave your ex alone and go and build a house then get a good wife for yourself...

Meanwhile call us for your designs a d consultation as well as construction services on 07038166370, 08081465833 dennis3ddesigns@gmail.com or info@dennis3dconstructions.com.ng

Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by naijacentric(m): 7:48am On Jan 25, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Leave colonial mentality omo ale , asunwo 'na ni e ! You can write in your native language to pass across your message better and in an understandable manner. Your poor fada laboured to give you education but just take a look at how you are disgracing him and your Teachers with your very poor expression of basic English language !

Ti yalaya e ma baje ni, omo irankiran. Olodo rapatata! You certainly do not belong here as you lack the basic means to express yourself . Your fada should scold you for this and sue the mushroom school you attended for a refund. You are a disgrace to your family.

Please when next you are responding in your usual incomprehensible manner, I suggest you write in better Yoruba language so as to have an idea of the stupidity you intend to display F-L !

Omo irankiran,olodo !
idiat u can speak yoruba. I am sorry for you. Thank God i reset your brain. grin grin cheesy ode oshi all the english u dey speak wetin e add to ur life. If u see me in real life can u talk or even look into my eyes, na the yeye english go kee u las las alakori werey asaba onye beri beri anu mpama.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by ledamaster(m): 8:08am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
A girl used and dumped you, got married and still communicating with you and you're happy. Don't you feel used
Someone said Okafor law, might be that she is feigning for the sex and intimacy you shared cos her hubby isn't giving her what she wants(see as ya head is swelling, mumu), might be she is worried cos she feels guilty of dumping your sorry butt (u not so proud now are u?) , might be she low key wants to remain the only woman your life, remember those ladies that will say no to you abd then fell offended if you find someone else (women can be that evil & selfish). Whatever it is, was or would be, just know , She is somebodys wife now, wake up from your idiocy, thats how Ada left my friend Andy, to marry candian based Emeka, yet still giving Andy false hope same as your case here, until Andy old finish for naija. I will tell you what I told Andy, "if she truely love you she would be stayed back to marry you, she made her choice, move on dummy".
She is someone else's wife now, go and find your own. There are many women out there, even on Nairaland.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:00am On Jan 25, 2020
naijacentric:
idiat u can speak yoruba. I am sorry for you. Thank God i reset your brain. grin grin cheesy ode oshi all the english u dey speak wetin e add to ur life. If u see me in real life can u talk or even look into my eyes, na the yeye english go kee u las las alakori werey asaba onye beri beri anu mpama.

This is what happens when brainless blabbers like you dabble into a subject matter that is far beyond their elementary pedigree. A wild monkey is even smarter than you kiddo if your level of IQ is anything to go by.

It is always a poverty stricken soulless beings like you that are always quick to brag about how rich they are on a faceless forum like this one ! This is why somebody that should be on his kneels begging for assistance on how to sort out his miserable life and free himself from the shackle of generational poverty thinks he is better than every body around him and beyond. You are not only suffering from the poverty of the body but also of the mind and soul !

Trust me,I can't offer you an employment to even feed my dogs in my part of the world where I live. It will be a great disservice to my dogs! Since you wanna brag, you need to understand that there is no single second hand car, popularly called tokunbo in Nigeria ,in my fleet of cars and I don't live in a goddamn three bedroom apartment like your fada.

As for speaking Yoruba,that is my mother's tongue ,original omo 'badan. For your information, as at the time my forebears were setting pace and making records,your forefathers were still dwelling on the tree tops ,living with the wild animals somewhere in the land of the rising crimes!

Omo olori pelebe,adigunjale ! Pada s'ilu awon odaran ti o ti wa. We don't need a brainless criminal like you in Yoruba land.
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by naijacentric(m): 9:50am On Jan 25, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

This is what happens when brainless blabbers like you dabble into a subject matter that is far beyond their elementary pedigree. A wild monkey is even smarter than you kiddo if your level of IQ is anything to go by.

It is always a poverty stricken soulless beings like you that are always quick to brag about how rich they are on a faceless forum like this one ! This is why somebody that should be on his kneels begging for assistance on how to sort out his miserable life and free himself from the shackle of generational poverty thinks he is better than every body around him and beyond. You are not only suffering from the poverty of the body but also of the mind and soul !

Trust me,I can't offer you an employment to even feed my dogs in my part of the world where I live. It will be a great disservice to my dogs! Since you wanna brag, you need to understand that there is no single second hand car, popularly called tokunbo in Nigeria ,in my fleet of cars and I don't live in a goddamn three bedroom apartment like your fada.

As for speaking Yoruba,that is my mother's tongue ,original omo 'badan. For your information, as at the time my forebears were setting pace and making records,your forefathers were still dwelling on the tree tops ,living with the wild animals somewhere in the land of the rising crimes!

Omo olori pelebe,adigunjale ! Pada s'ilu awon odaran ti o ti wa. We don't need a brainless criminal like you in Yoruba land.
amala fool how much do you have see dis dirty ibadan tout wan sow ooo in ibadan accent grin grin grin tell me how much you have make i turn am to coins for you, because we dey faceless forum u dey get mouth u don see money for ur life befoŕe. Alakuri apoda
Re: I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:31am On Jan 25, 2020
naijacentric:
amala fool how much do you have see dis dirty ibadan tout wan sow ooo in ibadan accent grin grin grin tell me how much you have make i turn am to coins for you, because we dey faceless forum u dey get mouth u don see money for ur life befoŕe. Alakuri apoda

You see your pitiable life omo olori pelebe ? So you needed to be schooled to know that only a F-L like you makes an empty brag about any 'audio" wealth on a faceless forum ? I repeat, you're not qualified enough to feed my dogs. I am a proud Ibadan man who has been blessed by the almighty God and have enough resources to convert your entire village in the erosion ravaged land of the rising crimes to a plantation.

What is lacking in your pitiable life is education and that is why you resort to constituting a nuisance on a forum like this one. Your poor mind does not know any better olori pelebe ,omo adigun jale! Ti awon iya e ma baje ni !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

10 Pictures Guys Who Patronize Prostitutes Can Relate To / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.