Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected (62917 Views)

I Feel Really Funny Tonight - My Ex Got Engaged Last Week / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by HolyTitus(m): 2:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Pro2makx:

Keep trusting indescriminately. E go soon be your turn. Better shine your eye and ask questions when you should. Some of us has seen ladies for who they truely are. not once, not twice.
Pro2makx of FPA?
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Bola146(f): 4:15am On Jan 25, 2020
ultimate77:

See them!! Is this all you've got in your quivers? Why not just use your brain effectively? Must you show us how pained you are? Girl, don't kill yourself on what isn't worth it.

Thanks, go and hug transformer
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by ultimate77(m): 6:49am On Jan 25, 2020
Bola146:

Thanks, go and hug transformer
Why do I perceive you are just pained by the fact that you are unable to stick or attract a good man to yourself?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by ignis: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Lobatan
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by MedicH: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2020
ultimate77:

Why do I perceive you are just pained by the fact that you are unable to stick or attract a good man to yourself?

This is a serious problem.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Lexusgs430: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2020
Logan95:
My people, Something really terrible just occurred now.

I have dated my girlfriend for about 6 months, she is the most open individual I've ever met... She has told me most of her secrets. She is a very beautiful and intelligent girl and what really made us thick is that I was there when she had seizures in the past.

To the issue, She answered a call today and I felt suspicious and I decided to confront her immediately, but as she was trying to explain, I cut in and acted with mistrust and accusations that I suspect cheating. This was a major catalyst and it triggered her seizure. I started apologizing immediately to calm her down, she passed out for some minutes after she tried to use her clothes to suffocate herself.

She woke up irritated and I asked her to explain what is happening in her social world. She said it was really nothing and that she feels I don't trust her that's why she reduced telling me personal stuff. That there is no connection between her and the guy.

She said she has forgiven me but she has to leave my house that moment. I asked that I drop her but she refused and packed her belongings that has been here. She later accepted that I'd drop her because I could not stand the shame of her going alone but my car battery decided to die and she eventually entered bike home.

She left by saying she needs space but I feel I've lost her because I'll be once guilty of inducing her seuzures.

Ladies and gentlemen, red pillers, kindly advice me on how to handle this issue.

N:B kindly put into consideration that she is really emotional and her peculiar challenge.

Send me her number........

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by 9jaMp3Lyrics: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2020
COOOOOOOOOOOOLl!!!!!!!!!

nice one Justin Bieber Net worth
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Roon9(m): 8:26am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
There’s nothing like a ‘Honest Girl’, especially in Nigeria.
She’s just manipulating you emotionally. Don’t fall for all these blackmails from Nigerian girls.

Imagine, she said she has forgiven you?? For what??
Obviously, you’re too immature to be in a relationship with a Nigerian girl.

But she needs space! Lols. He dunno
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by spiritedtete: 8:26am On Jan 25, 2020
No honest girl in Nigeria.... don't delude yourself.... they only know how to manipulate you emotionally.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Sleevia: 8:27am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:
She’s just manipulating you emotionally. Don’t fall for all these blackmails from Nigerian girls.

My brother... God bless you. They will do something wrong and still try to manipulate you to feel guilty.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Ibfpleasant(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2020
A lady left your house because you guys had issues and you said something terrible happened to you.. Are you out of your mind? Go ahead and take sniper, useless soul..

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by DexterousOne(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:

Interesting stuff

Are you tryin to say
That Nigerian ladies are a special type of women?
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Esteemval(f): 8:30am On Jan 25, 2020
hmmm
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by shogsman(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Why does she have seizures, is it our job to figure out that part ourselves you thug.stop suffocating the girl,you sound overly protective, give it time ,let her miss you then she'll come back.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by joyandfaith: 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Logan95:

I have dated my girlfriend for about 6 months, she is the most open individual I've ever met... She has told me most of her secrets. She is a very beautiful and intelligent girl and what really made us thick is that I was there when she had seizures in the past.

To the issue, She answered a call today and I felt suspicious and I decided to confront her immediately, but as she was trying to explain, I cut in and acted with mistrust and accusations that I suspect cheating. This was a major catalyst and it triggered her seizure. I started apologizing immediately to calm her down, she passed out for some minutes after she tried to use her clothes to suffocate herself.

She woke up irritated and I asked her to explain what is happening in her social world. She said it was really nothing and that she feels I don't trust her that's why she reduced telling me personal stuff. That there is no connection between her and the guy.

She said she has forgiven me but she has to leave my house that moment. I asked that I drop her but she refused and packed her belongings that has been here. She later accepted that I'd drop her because I could not stand the shame of her going alone but my car battery decided to die and she eventually entered bike home.

She left by saying she needs space but I feel I've lost her because I'll be once guilty of inducing her seuzures.

Ladies and gentlemen, red pillers, kindly advice me on how to handle this issue.

N:B kindly put into consideration that she is really emotional and her peculiar challenge.

Are you an honest man?are you morally upright?
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by DexterousOne(m): 8:31am On Jan 25, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
A lady left your house because you guys had issues and you said something terrible happened to you.. Are you out of your mind? Go ahead and take sniper, useless soul..

E never reach like that

Calm down]
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by franchasng: 8:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Logan95:

You need to focus on making more money so that you can replace your car battery which to me is the most important thing here.....forget about the girl...when its time to settle down, if you are a wise guy with open eyes, trust me, you will definitely find a perfect lady to marry, unless you are one of those dull, non-street wise Nigerian guys who dignify mannerless ladies with a ring shocked shocked

11 Likes

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by ednut1(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2020
Lol bullocks
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by DexterousOne(m): 8:33am On Jan 25, 2020
spiritedtete:
No honest girl in Nigeria.... don't delude yourself.... they only know how to manipulate you emotionally.

Are you trying to say that even females in your family are not honest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by DexterousOne(m): 8:34am On Jan 25, 2020
franchasng:
You need to focus on making more money so that you can replace your car battery which to me is the most important thing here.....forget about the girl...when its time to settle down, if you are a wise guy with open eyes, trust me, you will definitely find a perfect lady to marry, unless you are one of those dull, non-street wise Nigerian guys who dignify mannerless ladies with a ring shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy

I was expecting your comment cheesy

How business?

And did you still go to India to get that thing you said you will use to deal with your criminal (ex) staff? cheesy cheesy

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by DexterousOne(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2020
ednut1:
Lol bullocks

LMAO

Better one
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by spiritedtete: 8:36am On Jan 25, 2020
DexterousOne:

Are you trying to say that even females in your family are not honest?

Whatever ever your opinion is.... my take is my take... you don't freaking have to agree... but you can study the ones in your family closely... you will discover my point isn't far fetch! Get it!
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by safarigirl(f): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Taywon:
Op u are not smart enough.....

Just a conversation and u jumped into conclusion... I tire 4 u ooo....

Even if u catch a 9ja babe red handed she go nearly deny... U wey suppose play along....

Now u don almost lose the pot and the stew....

My ex cheated, she neva realise i knew till date.... Na small small i use discharge her.... Reduced the calls, form busy... Nobody tell am say its over.... If i see her tomorrow i fit still chop her stew...
Wisdom is d principal thing....

For the record no Girl is honest, they are all Opportunist... Once she find someone with comparative advantage she leaves
No man is honest, they are all opportunists.

Once dem collect wetin bring dem come, they jump to the next available mugu.

I'm sure you see how daft that sounds, but some of you have acclimatized yourself to making idiotic generalizations and stupidity is a welcomed guest in your mind.

Abeg, me I'm honest, but honest girls are not everywhere, just like honest guys are scarce commodities. Humans enjoy being lied to, it seems

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by praiseneo(m): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Its like you are dumb abi calling a nigerian girl honest is just out of it. Well few migbe be honest but e sure for me say this particular girl no dey among. I hate ladies manipulating a guys feeling by playing victim all the time. Fvck you oooooo
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by NekkyCee(f): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2020
Hmmmm...biko I am an honest lady smiley
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by berrystunn(m): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2020
Davash222:

Tah not all, use the word some

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by atheistandproud(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2020
Taywon:
Op u are not smart enough.....

Just a conversation and u jumped into conclusion... I tire 4 u ooo....

Even if u catch a 9ja babe red handed she go nearly deny... U wey suppose play along....

Now u don almost lose the pot and the stew....

My ex cheated, she neva realise i knew till date.... Na small small i use discharge her.... Reduced the calls, form busy... Nobody tell am say its over.... If i see her tomorrow i fit still chop her stew...
Wisdom is d principal thing....

For the record no Girl is honest, they are all Opportunist... Once she find someone with comparative advantage she leaves

That's the word my brother!!!

Comparative advantage. They will leave you with no regrets.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Aguero101(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2020
If you want to live longer. Try not to suspect your spouse and you will have nothing bordering you. Once you start be suspicious,you heart start beeping and some other thoughts sets in.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by crafteck(m): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2020
I no read d long story, one thing I know is you should always follow ur mind, Bleep regrets, be happy with ur decision... Don't expect too much from anyone
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Thatssobeyonce(f): 8:39am On Jan 25, 2020
All dz people asking for personal advices on a public website dont they think the people they are asking for advices about are also on NL

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Curvy Grandma That Got People Talking (Photos) / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.