Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected (62952 Views)

I Feel Really Funny Tonight - My Ex Got Engaged Last Week / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Pro2makx(m): 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2020
HolyTitus:
shey RPG sef go fit penetrate you like this
grin
LMAO. Amotekun never accept my application na. Wait till i am enlisted
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by visible006(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2020
chigoizie7:

A friends younger brother was having same issues, but after a medical trip to India last year, it has stopped, this guys case is not responsive to drugs.

Then my younger sister too, she do have seizures too.
Please sir remember this moniker because I may contact you in the future for directions.

I have been suffering from this sickness too...
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Fragility6: 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2020
AfroKnight:

Everything you have just written does not tell you if she’s faithful or not. Isn‘t that the bone of contention?

Her condition does not take away your privilege to expect honesty from her. There are many diversionary tactics to employ when in a tight corner and guilt tripping, using one’s health condition as an excuse, is not far down that list.
How una tk dey think like diz sef. Whats the secret. No b dat grill guy wey dey talk like bafoon even wen e dey e right sense
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Dorispatternz: 10:20pm On Jan 25, 2020
chigoizie7:

Please do. Thank you so much.

Since you really love her.

Treat her like a normal human being that she is.

Assure her that you do not want to leave, but make sure that you are truly not gonna leave, make sure that you truly love her.

Treat her like a normal human, do not pity her, she needs her self confidence and self esteem intact, and you assuring her that she is normal is the only way she will get that.

But if you keep treating her like she is an invalid, then she will start doubting herself.

If you want to Bleep her, Bleep her well, with no pity.

Offer to help her with her medications. Make sure she stick to the prescription. Since she stays with you, make it a point of duty that she eats well, make breakfast and dinner compulsory for her. With that, you can always hand her her medications after every meal.

It does not kill. You can google it brother. It is not also contagious.

Make her feel like a normal human.

Go to her house, tell her that you ain’t leaving until she comes back to your house.

When both of you are together, you can both conquer the world.

Treat her nice and she will cherish you for the rest of her life, she will respect you and make sure you will lack nothing as long as she can help.

But do not rub it on her face either. Do not tell her that you are helping her. Always make it seem like you are helping yourself and both her.

Let her know that once she is happy, that you are happy, that whatever you are doing to make her happy is for your own happiness . But if you do not love her that much. Please let her go now.

Stress is one of the things that triggers it.
You are soo matured and intelligent.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Fragility6: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
Meenabee:
One mistake we all make is bringing our baggage to social media. If you love her stick with her and watch her closely, but keep an open mind towards things.
The hidden truth is,we jst dey fear to own-up to our decision so we go online for justification for our reaction. More like a coward behavior

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Thazard(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
pcguru1:

That's a terrible mentality its akin to saying all men are scum, I'm sure you'd like to say not all men. But at the same time one has to keep an open eye though, cuz people take advantage of people's emotion. All these red pills tactic are used to avoid distrustful women, but you guys seem to be so bitter that you lump every woman in the same category and might end up passing on someone reasonable. Anyway sha na still insult I go chop so..........
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by justino57(m): 10:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
Let me share a story with you op. I dated a girl for like 8 months or so, this girl seemed a very honest girl bcus she lets me in on almost everything that goes on in her life, truth be told I wasn't really interested cus I didn't see the rship leading anywhere even tho she was a good girl. So there came dis guy she became friends with, the guy knows abt us. The guy na dis holy pass guys, he started drawing my girl close to God so she claimed. It came to a point we had issues and we decided to call it quit. After breaking up I found out that she had been sleeping with the said guy from day one. My point is not every one who appears honest is actually honest.
oga na so my ex leave me say am not spiritually strong oh LMAO go meet another spiritually strong guy lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by HeavenlyHolines(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2020
I have taken my time to carefully read through all the counsels and advice and I feel many of us till need to learn a lot about life.
(1) Relationship is 100% physical and spiritual. Don't let go d spiritual for the physical.
(2)Any relationship built by formication will be pull down by Adultery.
(3)For Ladies, don't make love with guy that is not ur husbands because they will end up using it against u.
(4)For the guys,don't invest ur time,effort and money on a girl who is not ur wife.
(5)As a girl,on no account must u spend nights in a guy's who is not ur husband.
(6)Sex is not the major thing in a relationship. So don't kill yourself over it.
(7)Sex is not love and love is not sex. So don't get it twisted.
NOTE: There is judgement for all immoral persons. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Donice01: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2020
Meanwhile see the African tribe that offers sex to guest, click the subscribe button for updates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANxiYcJLL5g
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2020
Snipper007:

Clap 4 urself, qualified relationship adviser.....zombie
I m not a Zombie, not stereotyped. You are the Zombie. You can lick my ass & Fu ck off!
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by odinga1of: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

Anywhere from 30k and above for a 100ml bottle. However the price depends on the amount in (mg) of CBD contained in the bottle.

Something in the range of 750mg should do just fine. 2 - 3 drops a day applied sublingually should help.

Will I get in a chemist or ?

and will she be using the oil to rub or ?
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by odinga1of: 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2020
lizdammy:
N30,000/bottle(500mg)
Will I get in a chemist or ? and will she be using the oil to rub or ?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by odinga1of: 11:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
visible006:

Please sir remember this moniker because I may contact you in the future for directions.

Bro what drugs are u using to subside yours??
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by AWFCNAIJA: 12:28am On Jan 26, 2020
odinga1of:

Will I get in a chemist or ?

and will she be using the oil to rub or ?

I doubt you find in a chemist... There are some retailers here on nairaland because the oil is discreetly imported.

As to how to use it, I have covered that in the post. 2 - 3 drops sublingually (under the tongue) per day and she should be fine.

Note that it should be taken overtime and if you have the money add it to her diet as a supplement. Continue to lookout for the symptoms and note improvements and or any possible case of side effects.

You can read more about it on the web.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Snipper007: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
I m not a Zombie, not stereotyped. You are the Zombie. You can lick my ass & Fu ck off!

Zombie
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by visible006(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2020
odinga1of:

Bro what drugs are u using to subside yours??
I havn't taken any drug since it started 5yrs ago, even I havn't gone to any hospital (no money)
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Goldiano(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
Let me share a story with you op. I dated a girl for like 8 months or so, this girl seemed a very honest girl bcus she lets me in on almost everything that goes on in her life, truth be told I wasn't really interested cus I didn't see the rship leading anywhere even tho she was a good girl. So there came dis guy she became friends with, the guy knows abt us. The guy na dis holy pass guys, he started drawing my girl close to God so she claimed. It came to a point we had issues and we decided to call it quit. After breaking up I found out that she had been sleeping with the said guy from day one. My point is not every one who appears honest is actually honest.
that's a girl for you,never trust a girl,those things are weak and not firm.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Youngpo413: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly.. Also there is nothing like. " honest man" especially in Nigeria. Use your brain undecided
Men are plain and straight forward in everything,even in marriage....a man who wants to live long should avoid women totally.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Fourwinds: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Bola146:

Exactly.. Also there is nothing like. " honest man" especially in Nigeria. Use your brain undecided
this is blocus and puna fight ooooooo
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Fourwinds: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
hmmmmmm ....the other guy was busy plucking the clintoris while you were mumuciosly doing good boy
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by thunderfirebubu: 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fourwinds:
hmmmmmm ....the other guy was busy plucking the clintoris while you were mumuciosly doing good boy
u get sense so? Girl Dat I was banging nd didn't feel anything 4 her. Bro grow up. Once I start dating a girl I already harden my mind never to love her so no matter wat she does e goo hard me to fall in love with her, no matter hw gud u seem to be. Dat was d case here nd she figured it, I guess it was wat triggered her actions. No be everyone be mumu like u
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
Snipper007:

Zombie
Finally you are a childish thing roaming on this site, dear ZombieSnipper007
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by odinga1of: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
AWFCNAIJA:

I doubt you find in a chemist... There are some retailers here on nairaland because the oil is discreetly imported.

As to how to use it, I have covered that in the post. 2 - 3 drops sublingually (under the tongue) per day and she should be fine.

Note that it should be taken overtime and if you have the money add it to her diet as a supplement. Continue to lookout for the symptoms and note improvements and or any possible case of side effects.

You can read more about it on the web.

Bros can we talk on WhatsApp? +2348062580362
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Fourwinds: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2020
thunderfirebubu:
u get sense so? Girl Dat I was banging nd didn't feel anything 4 her. Bro grow up. Once I start dating a girl I already harden my mind never to love her so no matter wat she does e goo hard me to fall in love with her, no matter hw gud u seem to be. Dat was d case here nd she figured it, I guess it was wat triggered her actions. No be everyone be mumu like u
forming hard boy.... Bang ko . Banger ni.. It was when that guy started plucking the clintoris you left her.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Snipper007: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Finally you are a childish thing roaming on this site, dear ZombieSnipper007

E pain am

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Nnamebuka: 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2020
chigoizie7:

Please send me a dm. So that I can always see it on my mail
Done bro.. Sorry been busy
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Nnamebuka: 3:04pm On Jan 26, 2020
lizdammy:

N30,000/bottle(500mg)
Bro are you the one selling it and where are you based?

Pls is it meant to cure epilepsy or just used for the management. If it cures it, like how long is the application expected to last before total cure is achieved? And lastly how many bottles can be used for this purpose?

Thanks
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
Snipper007:

E pain am
Werey ti ka pata e (mad woman don use your pants & boxers).
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Nnamebuka: 3:10pm On Jan 26, 2020
visible006:

Awww!
Bro why not try and get this CBD oil they're talking about at the moment? It seems it cures it from what I read on Google (though not sacrosanct) and here.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by Snipper007: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2020
OkikiOluwa1:
Werey ti ka pata e (mad woman don use your pants & boxers).

Cry cry Zombie.......

Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by thunderfirebubu: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2020
Fourwinds:
forming hard boy.... Bang ko . Banger ni.. It was when that guy started plucking the clintoris you left her.
OK.
Re: I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected by galadima77(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Once your instinct tells you she's cheating, everything you do and feel henceforth is your handwork.

Dull yourself if you like, na your heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / Barrister Proposes To His Woman Through Chafing Dishes (photos) / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.