Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case (36615 Views)

Mum Of Chidinma Ajoku Who Died In Container Accident Speaks Up Against Injustice / How INEC Helped APC In Ekiti - Witness / Senator Eze Ajoku Bags Doctorate Degree In Divinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
ozo13:
how sir?
Jus be calm.am sure In the coming days, similar past judgments where pdp gained from will surface.all 7 judges can’t be compromised at the same time.
I don’t know about the details of court judgement as regard the ekiti senate election where the pdp candidate went to court vs apc /INEC and she was able to prove beyond doubt she won the election and her valid votes were not completely given to her by INEC.the judges didn’t order for a rerun but the pdp senator was declared the winner.
Am sure in the coming days people will do research and enlighten us as regards previous similar judgements
My take is this:
1. INEC could have been compromised by PDP (hence the first result)
2. INEC could have been compromised by both APC and the Supreme Court through the FG (hence the latest result)

If we can agree that one of these two took place, then INEC must be brought to book. Either way, some people should pay for distorting the integrity of an election.

Do you think there is a third option?
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by ud4u: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nigeria, can white ever be white in this country
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
OgundeleT:

It seems you have made up your mind to criticize the judgment.
Tell your party to show the world the real results with them and let's close the matter.
I hate PDP as a party.
I detest the hopelessness APC has imposed upon Nigeria.

I am only on the path of justice and fairness
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by Blindersoff: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

They didn't o!
Zero count for each one of the parties

smh i am ashamed of you. You are supposed to be smarter than this but here you are being so silly and unintelligent.

Attached is the second page of the judgement. Look toward the bottom and you will see that the appellant (UZODINMA) claimed he got the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the results from the 388 PU units cancelled.

This means OTHER PARTIES GOT VOTES but he got much more.

How does this translate to ZERO VOTES TO OTHER PARTIES? undecided undecided

You make me ashamed of you seriously.

Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

It is not a long read for someone who is very curious to know the truth. You should read it and save yourself the embarrassment of disputing Justice well served

https://www.nairaland.com/5649058/full-supreme-court-judgement-imo
The truth is simply stated.
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by jeejo: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mandeyy:
You're sense.less! When did the Igbo want to rule? It was the 1964 Western electoral crisis that made the military strike. And the coup was not planned by Igbo officers alone. Besides, it was the North that used Akintola to cause problem in the West. Some young military officers couldn't stomach the North's excessive use of power and Northern agenda, and they struck. Nigerians hailed them initially, but as saboteurs (like you), they turned around and called it an Igbo coup. What were the coups led by Buhari, Babangida and Gideon Orka called? Was the killing of Murtala Mohammed by the Middle Beltan soldiers called a Middle Belt assassination of a Head of State? Were other tribes killed as Igbos were killed in 1945? Or would Igbos fold their arms and watch themselves being wiped out of this world? Igbo is one of the most peaceful tribes, because they don't look for troubles. They've been in business all along. Just carry your wahala to Britain who foisted the North on others and leave Igbos alone. After all, the purpose of Tinubu and other South Western politicians was to support Buhari and then rule Nigeria afterwards.

Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by ozo13(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

My take is this:
1. INEC could have been compromised by PDP (hence the first result)
2. INEC could have been compromised by both APC and the Supreme Court through the FG (hence the latest result)

If we can agree that one of these two took place, then INEC must be brought to book. Either way, some people should pay for distorting the integrity of an election.

Do you think there is a third option?
I think there are lots of i dotting and crossing of t in the current electoral laws that need to be done
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by Blindersoff: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

The truth is simply stated.

As i submitted
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

Not the SC because there is no appeal before them in that regard
Either way it goes, INEC was compromised. Someone must be made to account for it. That is my position.
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by eagleu: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
A supreme court verdict that contravenes common sense such 2+2=4, and not 7, should have no room among our chosen wise men and women at the court; no matter the excuses.

When 800k registered to vote, and 900k votes were counted to 'enable your favorite candidate to win ' maybe you should have spent more time thinking about how to sell the verdict to the masses who voted in that election.
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

As i submitted
I asked you two simple questions
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by Blindersoff: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

Either way it goes, INEC was compromised. Someone must be made to account for it. That is my position.

As a free citizen you have the right to sue. So go ahead and help us Sue Inec
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by OgundeleT(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I hate PDP as a party.

I am only on the path of justice and fairness
If you are on the path of justice and fairness, you won't be supporting the crime PDP committed in IMO state. Thousands of people was disenfranchised in 388 polling units, you are supporting the criminals(PDP and INEC) and you are telling me you are for justice and fairness.

2 Likes

Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by Blindersoff: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

I asked you two simple questions

And i gave you an answer that should answer those and any other future questions you might have. Read the Judgement!
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
ozo13:
I think there are lots of i dotting and crossing of t in the current electoral laws that need to be done
I perfectly agree with you.
Electronic voting is the way to go.

If our VISA/MasterCard are secure, I don't see how a Nation as big as ours is afraid of electronic voting
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by OgundeleT(m): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

INEC and Ihedioha compromised INEC and the SC did the right thing.
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by muykem: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Neyoohpompy:
Summary of the Ruling:
(1) PDP failed to work with INEC.
(2) APC colluded with some INEC ofiicials to produce a fake result from the 388 PUs.
(3) INEC knowing fully well their abracadabra, they failed to tender any documents in Court
(4) Justice kekere-Ekun was confused and baffled about Inec decisions not to tender results.
(5) Justice Kekere-Ekun mistook lower court decisions to be mis-carriage of Justice and ruled otherwise
(6) Justice kekere-Ekun is still confused as I am typing
I agree with you but what blindfolded PDP lawyers also. I am still confused like other people you mentioned above. Where is INEC authentic results for those polling units?
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by IamPatriotic(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Xisnin:
Fake analysis.
It is not the duty of the court to accept any document presented by a plaintiff.
If such a principle is generally applied, society will collapse.
Imagine what thieves and fraudsters will gain if merely presenting a document to a court
automatically make it legit.

Imagine someone presented to the court a purported receipt to your phone claiming they own it.
Should the court give them the phone because they ask for it?

What if the only issuer of such receipts declares it to be fake?
Shouldn't that be sufficient?

What if the court discovers that the date on the presented receipt is fake, should
the court steal your phone and give it to the complainant?

What any sane, sensible person would have done when they discover that Uzodinma's
fake results actually makes the total votes greater than the accredited voters is to dismiss his case or
declare the election null and order a rerun.

Walahi, you no go school!
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by paragon40(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
Xisnin:
Fake analysis.
It is not the duty of the court to accept any document presented by a plaintiff.
If such a principle is generally applied, society will collapse.
Imagine what thieves and fraudsters will gain if merely presenting a document to a court
automatically make it legit.

Imagine someone presented to the court a purported receipt to your phone claiming they own it.
Should the court give them the phone because they ask for it?

What if the only issuer of such receipts declares it to be fake?
Shouldn't that be sufficient?

What if the court discovers that the date on the presented receipt is fake, should
the court steal your phone and give it to the complainant?

What any sane, sensible person would have done when they discover that Uzodinma's
fake results actually makes the total votes greater than the accredited voters is to dismiss his case or
declare the election null and order a rerun.
The supreme court is simply saying that, the Respondent did not bring any evidence to discredit the results tendered by the Appellant.

1 Like

Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by OgundeleT(m): 6:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
muykem:
I agree with you but what blindfolded PDP lawyers also. I am still confused like other people you mentioned above. Where is INEC authentic results for those polling units?
They can't present it than to keep ranting.
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 6:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
OgundeleT:

INEC and Ihedioha compromised INEC and the SC did the right thing.
That's your view!
For me, either way, INEC must be brought to book.

If they aren't brought to book within the next 3 months by the FG, then it's an evidence that the beneficiaries (APC) are the culprit.
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

And i gave you an answer that should answer those and any other future questions you might have. Read the Judgement!
No, that wasn't an answer.
It's like asking you a question in the court and you say "all the evidence are already submitted my Lord!"
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by maestroferddi: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
festacman:
I sympathize with Emeka Ihedioha. Losing a life-changing court case is never a pleasant experience but an unanimous judgement by seven Justices of the Supreme Court should have doused emotional outbursts and insults that were were hurled at the Temple of Justice. Unfortunately it did not. The integrity, qualifications, intellect and mental health of the judges were questioned by members and supporters of opposition. Even some senior lawyers threw caution to the wind and made dangerous insinuations without waiting for the details of the ruling. SMH
You can continue regaling yourself with a motley of verbiage.

Every objective lawyer knows this ridiculous attempt at explanation is nothing short of a crass overture after the fact.

You can hire hacks from all corners of the globe to venture into rationalizing a blatant somersault of natural justice and legality....you are deceiving no-one but yourselves.

Pray that you guys hold power ad infinitum because the very day the opposition will reclaim it, you will not be remonstrating from this national space...

1 Like

Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
OgundeleT:

If you are on the path of justice and fairness, you won't be supporting the crime PDP committed in IMO state. Thousands of people was disenfranchised in 388 polling units, you are supporting the criminals(PDP and INEC) and you are telling me you are for justice and fairness.
Like I said:
I hate PDP as a party.

There is no way I could have supported either party against the other.

Both parties are evil
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by Blindersoff: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

No, that wasn't an answer.
It's like asking you a question in the court and you say "all the evidence are already submitted my Lord!"

You asked me a question and i referred you to the Judgment given to read and you still talk about evidence in the face of Judgment? Guy shift abeg you are confused
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by DaBullIT(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
OVIHINNO:
Any sane mind will know 7 supreme court Justices can never be compromised at the same time. Agreed those results might have been forged but the onus of proof lies on the respondents. Like its said; He who allege must prove. The supreme court only worked with facts presented before her. Supreme court judges don't dwell on sentiments and emotions.

If only I could take the time to search I would have called out and cursed at least 15 Biafraudenese LiePodIan idiots who rained curses and insults on me for pointing out the fact that 388 ward /PU results can't just be omitted from results sheet without any reasonable explanation

I went ahead to say APC probably knew the plan all along, allowed PDP to rig then went back to thumbprint those ballots (in INEC's office) so that the rigging will look very legit,

Those bastards will have non of it

I cited the example of adé dancer vs Oyetola in Osun State, elections in certain wards were canceled because èdè people went to ikirun in convoy to vote, APC people in ikirun stopped them and it led to violence/ outcry that APC didn't let them vote, election in those PUs were canceled and a rerun was scheduled

In this case the evidence was clear, violence and disenfranchisement of voters (even if it was justified} I say these idiots didn't stop calling me names

Now that every sane person has finally realized what happened , I'm yet to see any apology from any of them

Useless idiots
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

As a free citizen you have the right to sue. So go ahead and help us Sue Inec
I don't have the time nor resources!
EVIL Parties( Both APC and PDP)
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by OgundeleT(m): 6:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
shadeyinka:

That's your view!
For me, either way, INEC must be brought to book.

If they aren't brought to book within the next 3 months by the FG, then it's an evidence that the beneficiaries (APC) are the culprit.
That isn't my view but fact. It is not necessary anymore since the correction has been made by the court. A collation officer think he can cancel results and the court just said no, you can't.
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
Blindersoff:

You asked me a question and i referred you to the Judgment given to read and you still talk about evidence in the face of Judgment? Guy shift abeg you are confused
I aren't a psychofanic personality like you. I don't subscribe to either APC or PDP.

Go make your noise somewhere else.
"Four legs good: two legs bad"
Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by festacman(m): 6:20pm On Jan 24, 2020
maestroferddi:
You can continue regaling yourself with a motley of verbiage.

Every objective lawyer knows this ridiculous attempt at explanation is nothing short of a crass overture after the fact.

You can hire hacks from all corners of the globe to venture into rationalize a blatant somersault of natural justice and legality....you are deceiving no-one but yourselves.

Pray that you guys hold power ad infinitum because the very day the opposition will reclaim it, you will be remonstrating from this national space...

Too much grammar. Impressive!

2 Likes

Re: Amanze Ajoku: How INEC And Lawyers Ruined Ihedioha’s Case by shadeyinka(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
OgundeleT:

That isn't my view but fact. It is not necessary anymore since the correction has been made by the court. A collation officer think he can cancel results and the court just said no, you can't.
Ok!
We can all go home and sleep because the sins of INEC has been forgiven!
In fact INEC did not do anything wrong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Thank President-elect Bola Tinubu For Creating Lekki Free Trade Zone- Dangote / Jonathan To Trump: It Is Better To Gain Honour At The Cost Of Losing Power / 24-Hour Curfew Declared On Kaduna Metropolis And Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.