Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,262 members, 7,826,019 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs (2010 Views)

Most Savage Reply Given To A Hungry Lady On Whatsapp (pictures) / See How This Guy Finished This Girl Eith Savage Reply / Lady Slams Man With Savage Reply After He Tried This ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by musictori: 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
A woman who happens to be a nurse has taken to her Twitter page to show what she did to her child who told her that she had germs.
According to her, she wanted to give her child to have a sip of her drink, but got one of the greatest surprise as her child requested to know what side of the cup she used.

The child wanted to know what part of the cup she used to sip the juice so that he won't contact germs by drinking from that same side. Turns out her child is a germophobe.

As a mother, she quickly had her defensive strategy by replying him, remembering him of when he was still a suckling child and couldn't resist her milk.

She wrote...

"Offered my 8 year old a sip of my juice. He asked me which side of glass did I use coz I have germs. I asked him did I not have germs when he was guzzling my breast milk for two whole years"

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/a-mothers-savage-reply-to-her-8-year.html

Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by musictori: 7:29pm On Jan 24, 2020
See funny Reactions Here>>>>
Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by samtinx(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin little man has seen too much in the gate

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by chiefolododo(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2020
Ok
Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by masterflowx(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
World is turning upside down already.
But madam maybe you don't brush your teeth everyday because your child will surely knows you more that us on Nairaland forum.

At times you keep things to yourself
Imagine, we now aware that your mouth is smelling.
Must you put everything you see in your home to internet?

Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by Lagosfinder(m): 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2020
Digital children
Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by Drince: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
masterflowx:

World is turning upside down already.
But madam maybe you don't brush your teeth everyday because your child will surely knows you more that us on Nairaland forum.

At times you keep things to yourself
Imagine, we now aware that your mouth is smelling.
Must you put everything you see in your home to internet?
if not for this, i' very sure you wouldn't know there is something like GERMOPHOBE..
And no be everything you see you must put your mouth..

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by vanida6: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin grin
Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by masterflowx(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
Drince:
if not for this, i' very sure you wouldn't know there is something like GERMOPHOBE..
And no be everything you see you must put your mouth..

Nawa o!

Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2020
vanida6:
grin grin

I told you to change your pants. Buy more. Those 3 pant brown, black, whitebrown should be trashed this 2020
Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by Drince: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
masterflowx:

Nawa o!
Coming from an idiot.. inside life

Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by masterflowx(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Drince:
Coming from an idiot.. inside life

One thing is certain, you can't face me and talk trash.
Internet troll you can continue with your stupidity.

Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by Nmezor(f): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol
Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by Drince: 11:26pm On Jan 24, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
masterflowx:

One thing is certain, you can't face me and talk trash.
Internet troll you can continue with your stupidity.
who is trolling this mumu cry sad
Re: A Mother's Savage Reply To Her 8 Year Old Child Who Said 'she Had Germs by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
That isn't an epic reply but epic foolishness! So typical of Nigerian parents always defensive, authoritative and pushy. As a nurse she ought to know her son's medical condition and ways to help, as a mother she ought to have been calmer with the little kid and as a human with being she shouldn't have posted this online because it's really nothing worth reading.

Attention starved being!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between 16 And 18 Yrs Old Girl??? / Fear Women!!!! / Please Read....i Need Your Advice Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.