Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Is My Wife Still Cheating? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (19303 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by INnaMAN: 10:12am On Feb 19, 2020
u know the answer deep down in your mind.be it love or whatever pls dont allow it cloud your sense of reasoning.use your head
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Foodqueen(f): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
oldtruth:
Dear OP;

You see I once had a friend like you. He caught his wife severally and even caught his neighbor on his wife in his room but as a weakling, he was even begging his wife o stay.

Since we knew how weak he was, we advised him to call his wife's family and warn them that nothing should happened to him by the way of his wife frequent cheats. However, the next day he told us that he has settled with his wife and we should stop pushing him.

2018, we were called that our friend was in a private hospital foaming profusely. It was a clear symptom of poisoning as his tongue was green as well. He died on the way when the private hospital told us to take him to a better place.

I saw his wife last week looking more beautiful but had to look elsewhere and focus on my driving.

I am so sure you will definitely end that way but there is a solution for you.

The clear fact here is that you are a weakling and there is nothing we can do about that. It might be spiritual or just a normal guy who never believed he can get his wife. I know you've grow a lot with her and separating yourself is like you commiting suicide.

Now, here is what you can do.

Start going out the more. See yourself as a single and you must make sure you get a young lady to start keeping your company. You have to start living someone else. That is the only thing that can give you confidence.

Thank you

This advise breaks the op more than his wife's infidelity.

This op can never see this one. The only thing he wants to be seeing is " forgive her, give her a second chance, the devil you know'. If you are not typing those shit to him, he will think you aren't normal.

A woman he has been forgiving for the past 10yrs.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by freethinker01: 12:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foodqueen:

This advise breaks the op more than his wife's infidelity.

This op can never see this one. The only thing he wants to be seeing is " forgive her, give her a second chance, the devil you know'. If you are not typing those shit to him, he will think you aren't normal.

A woman he has been forgiving for the past 10yrs.
just leave him and watch him self-destruct, his case is just beyond redemption. He's a stray dog

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
UPDATE:

The DNA results (attached) are out February 10th, 2020. Our 3 kids are mine.

IS MY WIFE STILL CHEATING? (1)

I've been married for ten years now and we have three kids. My wife is everything a man will ever ask in a woman, but for her weakness around men. She's a great cook, a great home caretaker, and a great friend.

Four years into our marriage (2014), I discovered that she was always chatting errotically with men. I found out chats of:

"Cant wait to see you"
"I'm taking my bath now"
"Touch your boobs"
"I'm feeling you inside me"
"I will fvck you crazy"

She was reciprocating in all the chats with things like...

"I miss you so much"
"I will svck u to cum"
"I cant wait to see you"

Usually there are very deep ones more than these.

When I saw those chats I was shocked. I confronted her, she was furious that I dont trust her. I took her to our pastor for counseling, she initially refused going, but after much begging we went. After the counseling she apologised and we moved on.

But it didnt stop. Once in a while I would see things like that with other men, different from the ones we've trashed. She was always deleting her calls and chats. I would always be doubtful, but she would always assure me that she was just carried away with the chats and there was no real experience with any other man other than me. She knelt down one day and swore with her life, so I believed her.

Then this 2019 (9 Years into our marriage) around August, I stumbled on another chat. In this one, the guy sent her his penix. She thanked the guy for it. Then followed by many video calls. The guy then said, "I wont forget your wet Pvssy and fat ass." She laughed and said, "I feel like fvcking you. The guy said, I feel like drillin you too."

She forgot to delete the chats, and I saw it. When I confronted her she said that yes, the guy had licked her before but they didnt do it. That she didnt cheat. I was like, are you for real?

I took her to our pastor for counseling. She was mad with me, that i should just trust her and stop following her.

I've seen chats of: "I hope your husband is not around." She would say, "yes." Then they would begin to exchange chats of how they miss themselves, and kiss emogis and exchange calls

Sometimes I would delete all of them after she says I wont see such again. Around November last year, a woman forwarded my wife's chats with her husband and said she wanted to post them on facebook but discovered that I am a responsible man, and from her town as well. She told me to warn my wife and beg her to leave her husband alone. In the chat, you will see where the man said, "I cant forget the love we made in Lagos." You will see where the man says, "my dick is standing send me pic to view." My wife would say, "why not travel na, come down." The man would say, "I want to see you." My wife would say, " where and when?" etc?

I begged the woman and she promised she would not post it. I confronted my wife, she started crying and swearing as usual. Then she later said she has had sex with the man only 3 times, two times before our marriage and only once after our marriage, and that the last time was 2015 (note, that is 5 years in our marriage, that year, she was breastfeeding our baby o).

I always forgive her because I love her so much. And I dont want her to be disgraced. And she's really a great person. My family love her so much and revere her.

I opened a business for her last year. I do pay her motnhly salary too, and provide monthly upkeep for our 3 kids. I also buy food items in the house, and also give her cooking allowance

As we entered this year, 2020 we agreed to love ourselves more. But can you believe that on January 16, the cctv camera I put in her private office without her knowing it, showed her and one man (her former boss) handling themselves (their hands to be honest) and when the man was about to go, they got up and kissed. Note she worked for this man in 2014, 4 years in our marriage.

She came home and I confronted her, she cried and cried that I don't trust her. At first she denied ever kissing the man, but when I explained how it happened, she said, she cant remember. She is crying and blaming me for monitoring her.

Now on further digging I stumbled on horrible chats. Now this is the summary after confrontation. It took a lot of denials before acceptance:

grin

I had an Erection Reading this
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Dollarheist: 1:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Even if i saw what you saw on your wife phone on my female friend or my cousin phone and i know say dem get husband they go run like mad man not to talk of my girlfriend or sister grin grin grin grin grin grin
O ma bloody gaan
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by OLABOY8495(m): 2:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
MY GUY RUN A DNA TEST ON YOUR CHILDREN IF THEY ARE YOURS CONGRAT AND FOR YOUR WIFE I WANT YOU TO GET A CAR TRACKER,AUDIO RECORDER AND A CCTV TO GET HER MOVE BUT DON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF INFIDELITY AGAINST HER ANYMORE, BRO GET A FACIAL MASK THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE & CHANGE YOUR VOICE GET HER WITH YOUR NEW IDENTITY IF SHE SLEPT WITH YOU WITH YOUR NEW IDENTITY MY GUY DIVORCE HER IMMEDIATELY.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
OLABOY8495:
MY GUY RUN A DNA TEST ON YOUR CHILDREN IF THEY ARE YOURS CONGRAT AND FOR YOUR WIFE I WANT YOU TO GET A CAR TRACKER,AUDIO RECORDER AND A CCTV TO GET HER MOVE BUT DON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF INFIDELITY AGAINST HER ANYMORE, BRO GET A FACIAL MASK THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE & CHANGE YOUR VOICE GET HER WITH YOUR NEW IDENTITY IF SHE SLEPT WITH YOU WITH YOUR NEW IDENTITY MY GUY DIVORCE HER IMMEDIATELY.

Lol

Facial mask, like I'm the movies.

I don't know where to buy this
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by freethinker01: 8:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
OLABOY8495:
this is a very dumb, stupid, inane and desperate move.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Man, divorce her before she diggs your grave, it will be painful at first but with time you'll get used to it, find someone else then get married again.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Marvel1206: 9:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Thank you for your kind words.

There are only three people who have advised me the way you just did.

1. YOU.
2. The lab woman who presented the DNA result to me
3. A Very senior counsellor who is helping to counsel and lead her to acknowledgement, repentance and moving on.

Every other person seems to think that I am a weakling. Even her elder sister says she will respect my choice.

I am believing God to lead me on the right path.

The thing is, you're just too trapped in a fantasy that you don't want to accept the reality staring right at you. The good girl she portrays herself to be has hoodwinked you into tolerating her unholy escapades. For someone you just claimed is a Christian and is doing all these, it is all but a facade meant to further ensnare you in this perpetual uncertainty.

She lacks all the qualities of a virtuous woman. She's probably laughing behind your back at how easily you are being manipulated. She is eating her cake and having it right back. She only just recommitted herself to the marriage this year and she is already flirting with a random guy. Oh my!

Even a blind man will see all these obvious signs that she is a slut. That's who you married and that's all she will ever be. Emotional blackmail is her own get-out-of-trouble free card, she knows how to use it quite well.

It is until you are infected with one incurable std before you are snapped out of your self-imposed ignorance. Hell.. undecided
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Marvel1206:

The thing is, you're just too trapped in a fantasy that you don't want to accept the reality staring right at you. The good girl she portrays herself to be has hoodwinked you into tolerating her unholy escapades. For someone you just claimed is a Christian and is doing all these, it is all but a farcade meant to further ensnare you in this perpetual uncertainty.

She lacks all the qualities of a virtuous woman. She's probably laughing behind your back at how easily you are being manipulated. She is eating her cake and having it right back. She only just recommitted herself to the marriage this year and she is already flirting with a random guy. Oh my!

Even a blind man will see all these obvious signs that she is a slut. That's who you married and that's all she will ever be. Emotional blackmail is her own get-out-of-trouble free card, she knows how to use it quite well.

It is until you are infected with one incurable std before you are snapped out of your self-imposed ignorance. Hell.. undecided

It's either she's having him under a spell or he's too weak for a man.
Even a 15yr old boy understands what's going on. He's too in love with that pros... And she's taking advantage of it. In fact, I'm off this thread!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Heineken(m): 8:14am On Feb 22, 2020
Mehn things are happening o.. Can I really take this? Nawao
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Heineken(m): 8:32am On Feb 22, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Please your man needs advise
sir I'm always on job section. I decided to just read things here this morning. Pls sir, what you wrote about your wife.. Is it real?
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Heineken(m): 8:37am On Feb 22, 2020
Mouthgag:

The truth is bitter...

You married an unrepentant whọre honestly.

There are things a man shouldn't condone or compromise for and cheating is one.
The truth is, SHE CAN NEVER CHANGE!
It will do you good to divorce her before she plans your death.
A cheating wife is as dangerous as a timebomb.
First, report her to her parents . TELL THEM EVERYTHING!
2. Threaten her that you'll also tell your children.
3. Divorce her and move on with your life.
may God bless you sir.. I can't even stand hearing it alone. I come even know say she dey cheat actually... No o. That's crazy.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Heineken(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2020
Mouthgag:

She's just manipulating you and taking advantage of your weakness.
YOU ARE A VERY WEAK MAN.
You're forming stupîd religious bullshîts... Even the Bible doesn't condone adultery.
Wake up man before you die prematurely.
That woman will never change.
Once a whọre, ALWAYS A WHỌRE.
I tell you sir.. I'm not married yet but I told my financee that if she cheats and I know, that's the end. She said God forbid. I can't take Shii... Yoruba say... Wetin person no fit take when e rich, na from poor e dey stop am.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Heineken(m): 8:45am On Feb 22, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

I'm just trying to obey God sir. Please tell me what you think
pls forget God here...
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Heineken:
sir I'm always on job section. I decided to just read things here this morning. Pls sir, what you wrote about your wife.. Is it real?

It's real sir
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Heineken(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

It's real sir
nawao... Sir it's wrong.. Please leave that woman. She won't change. Forget God matter here
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 6:09pm On Feb 22, 2020
freethinker01:
this is a very dumb, stupid, inane and desperate move.
a dumb one at that you indeed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Curvy Lady Tears Her Trouser Exposing Her Naked Yansh As She Twerks / Sleeping Pills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.