Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Is My Wife Still Cheating? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (19334 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Elkash01(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2020
Damn things are happening o... Bros you really need help.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Kendumazy(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by emkz: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2020
"I took her to our pastor for counseling, she initially refused going, but after much begging we went. After the counseling she apologised and we moved on".

If this story is true, it is obvious why she cheats on you, she does not fear the consequences of her actions nor does she respect you or her marriage. The fact that you are on Nairaland to seek advise on running your home is an advertisement of your weakness as a husband.

She is begging me and saying I should let her fulfill the plan of God for her life with me. She says that I should look deep inside her, that I would know she's a good girl. She's always saying things like, "please save my soul. Only you can do that."

Can you verify the plan of the gods in your life? Can you also help us understand the meaning of good girl? Though your writing looks like impeccable prose, common sense and wisdom are anti-parallel to you if this story truly happened to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Asquare84(m): 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
Run a DNA test on the so called bastard children

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Reichel99(f): 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some people are just too foolish to receive redemption.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2020
omo
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by ruggedtimi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
Who else did not read this nonesense to the end? So until you see your wife giving a guy mouthAction before you agree with your feeble mind tha she has not stop and will continue to cheat on you, bros ur wife dey knack another mens, if your kids dont look like you, ask her whose their Daddy or go for paternity test whether u go even get luck sef make one of those kids be ur own
lol if he catches his wife red handed he will say "maybe is my eye, i had issues with my eye grin".

11 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by MarianaTrench: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
What a dumb idiot!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by nazablossom(f): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
@OP, if you were my brother (God forbid) I will disown you. I couldn't finish reading because it's so annoying. How can a man be so senseless.

In fact, let me mind my business undecided

8 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by laborious(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2020
Stupid man

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by FA13(m): 1:30pm On Jan 25, 2020
Some stories here are hard to believe.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Monaco2(m): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2020
shocked just wen u think u’ve Seen it all

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2020
lewis512:
What’s the title of this movie please, I did like to act and be part of it

Sir, this is no joke. I'm in the middle of this.

Am I really a weak man?

I'm just trying to save my marriage. 10 years is not 10 days
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kunlesmiles(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2020
This one na serious issue ooo, a manipulative lady can get you all confused, u just av to take a firm decIsion.... Ur wife knows dat u built ur life around her, u showed to much love, women usually abuse excessive love.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2020
nazablossom:
@OP, if you were my brother (God forbid) I will disown you. I couldn't finish reading because it's so annoying. How can a man be so senseless.

In fact, let me mind my business undecided

Please tell me what you would tell your brother. Isn't it right to leave people's past behind them. I've been stomaching everything, but I'm posting here now because I need to know what's wrong with me

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 25, 2020
kunlesmiles:
This one na serious issue ooo, a manipulative lady can get you all confused, u just av to take a firm decIsion.... Ur wife knows dat u built ur life around her, u showed to much love, women usually abuse excessive love.

She was my first girlfriend. Yes, I built everything around her. She even has all my ATM.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
laborious:
Stupid man

I'm just trying to obey God sir. Please tell me what you think

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by lewis512(m): 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Sir, this is no joke. I'm in the middle of this.

Am I really a weak man?

I'm just trying to save my marriage. 10 years is not 10 days
The more I try to understand this the more I put you at fault , glad you know you are a weak man and what have you been doing to help yourself in such situations, what if all the kids you think you have are not yours ? What if you are infected with serious STDs ? Think about it na , reporting to pastors and all the sorries won’t cure all of those I believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
ruggedtimi:
lol if he catches his wife red handed he will say "maybe is my eye, i had issues with my eye grin".

This is funny sha. But it's it not possible that these chats are not really from her heart?
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by jaszplus12(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Oop sorry to say bro, your wife is an adulterous unrepentant cheat, and for. You seeing all. The evidence staring you in the face and still decide to live in denial makes you a fvcking whimp and a sissy
How do you Even know that those kids are yours, Lemme tell you the truth, those ones you found out about her is just the tip of the ice berge, you married a LovePeddler sir
Get your ass outta that hotel, this is not praying and fasting time, this is time to take action, take those kids. For. A. DNA test, if they are yours. Keep them and send her parking. She is playing emotional blackmails. With you and you are sucking it up

Don't be a whimp be a man
OP, please just follow this advice. The only addition here is, call a family meeting of your family and hers and put all your cards on the table...in her presence. But don't let her know you're calling that meeting else she will begin to cry and your weakness will not allow you to do the right thing.
Had she been the one catching you all the while the internet would have short circuited!
Also endeavor to call any man you see his messages and CALMLY discuss with them ...in fact tell them your wife is HIV positive...
Man up and stop this whimpering... unless you're a cheat also.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2020
Reichel99:
Some people are just too foolish to receive redemption.

How sis?
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by lewis512(m): 1:58pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

This is funny sha. But it's it not possible that these chats are not really from her heart?
Hope you have a mom? Or sisters and just imaging your sisters husband is telling you all this you are saying about your sister ? What would you have done ? Abi they have jazz you ni brother ? Or she holds the key to your existence please let us understand fully ? Maybe na her inheritance you self Dey live on

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by olagbemi118(m): 1:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
God of Zerubabel!!! You better goan do DNA for your kids. You don't have a marriage
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kunlesmiles(m): 2:06pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

She was my first girlfriend. Yes, I built everything around her. She even has all my ATM.
I was once in ur position, but d saving grace was that she got pregnant for another guy. Wud av married her even with her flaws, was madly in love, in fact she wanted to give me d pregnancy. U just av to bring ur "alpha male" characteristics out. Let her know that for every action there would be a reaction from u. No matter what happens, don't beat her ooo.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
you are going through a lot of pain and misery. Your wife is unfaithful. And I admire that you want to make your marriage work. But Can you keep on tolerating a cheating spouse?

What exactly do you want?

You can't change her o, she will continue to cheat. I promise you. They never change. Make sure that this time, her cheating has consequences. She cheats because there is no repercussion for her cheating except 'counselling' with hypocritical men of God.

But are you sure you satisfy her sexually? Are you also cheating?

The problem seems to be her and not you.

Why haven't you sent her packing. You are swimming against the current, alone.

I'm not cheating sir. When I saw the chat of August, I felt I really needed to help her sexually. So I bought some dildos for her because I now understood that maybe I'm not giving her satisfaction, even though I do try sha. And I've told her to tell me whatever she wants when it comes to sex and I'll do it.

I do really try in that area

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by oglalasioux(m): 2:10pm On Jan 25, 2020
The earlier you accept your wife's lifestyle the better for you. She will never stop sleeping with other men. It's ingrained in her genes. There's nothing anyone can do about it. You've got three options;

1. Accept her infidelity as a part of her being and move on with life.

2. Divorce her.

3. Go get yourself another wife. God will understand why you are a polygamist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Belafonte(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2020
@whatdowomenwant:

Your wife is a nympho. Even if she can be cured of her sexual appetite, which I don’t believe is possible, the cure is not with you.

The only reason she hasn’t divorced you or cheated to your face is because you still have money. You are literally a cash cow.

She also knows your are foolish, not necessarily weak, to not want the marriage to end, I’m sure due to your Christian beliefs. But even the Bible prescribed divorce on grounds of infidelity. According to the Bible, she should have been stoned to death six years ago, yet here you are lamenting like a fool.

Divorce is always an option. In fact, it is the first option as far as I’m concerned. You can not negotiate habits out of people. Let’s imagine the first time was a mistake, what about the subsequent ones over the years?

Dude, open your sense and bin that marriage before this woman kills you and continues her life with a guy that bangs her to heaven and back. If you think she cannot murder you, then your folly has PhD.

I believe your God wants to save your life that’s why you have awoken and posted your story here to seek wisdom.

First of all, conduct a paternity test on “your children”. Do it without her knowledge or she might kill you before you expose her; if she has skeletons in that cupboard.

You have left the house you share. Good. Take it that that marriage is over. All of us here, would be sorely disappointed if you went back to your wife. This is your chance to get the eff out.

Forget whatever any pastor tells you, they might be banging her behind your back. Trust any man on earth at your peril.

You broke a cardinal rule of marriage: “Never make a hoe a housewife”.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Belafonte(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

I'm not cheating sir. When I saw the chat of August, I felt I really needed to help her sexually. So I bought some dildos for her because I now understood that maybe I'm not giving her satisfaction, even though I do try sha. And I've told her to tell me whatever she wants when it comes to sex and I'll do it.

I do really try in that area

You have a problem called Messiah Complex, and she has taken advantage of that and done as she pleased. I really feel sorry for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Ethereal0110(f): 2:55pm On Jan 25, 2020
This promiscuous being needs Serious Deliverance at MFM.

She is a serial liar. Her chats tells it all..do not be decieved.

And she isn't even remorseful.

Which state and tribe is she from?.

Check ur blood for HIV and Hepatitis ASAP.

Do DNA test for your kids if you have the money.

If u don't expose her (To ur family) she will continue.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Bestinstinct(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
Are there really men like this? Or I'm just the only one finding this impossible? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by MosD: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2020
The only advice I have for you is to take your kids for DNA test
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Brandonx(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2020
I don't see anything wrong when a man cheats. But a cheating wife won't give it a second thought before killing the husband.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.