Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Is My Wife Still Cheating? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (19328 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Kennedyiheme: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2020
kokanepyramid:

He said the the guys that slept with his wife respect him.

grin grin grin
you see why I'm thinking its probably a social experiment story to see how people react to stories like this cos, I'm just baffled

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2020
Be more patient with her until she gives you a sexual disease like HIV, Hepatitis B. Maybe you will be able to complain more from your grave.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by torqque7(m): 4:43pm On Jan 28, 2020
Biggest fool.of the year na im this man be..i cant believe what i just read..its either this op na very ugly jew man or a real ode..wtf,you dnt want to disgrace her indeed..smh
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by eyinjuege: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2020
Some stories are created out of boredom, and atimes as a social experiment. Perhaps even to troll
Lemme continue watching in 5D shocked

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Adasun(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2020
Ayoothniel1:
Bro...marriage is different from mere dating..you need to find a way to work things out..divorce isn’t an option, seek spiritual counseling and then put mercenaries in place to keep her busy in an open area..and also f*ck her very well(she is your wife) you’re going to have to fight to keep your marriage�
divorce is an option,stop saying nosense. sad

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by morpheus24: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2020
If this story is true my guy your woman is on the highly sexual side. Women and Men fall somewhere between are a spectrum from Highly sexual to Highly emotional. Most men will range closer to the highly sexual side and women to the highly emotional side.

If you find a woman who is on the highly sexual side it means she is very similar to a typical man's behavior in terms of sexual desire and if this is true of this lady then sorry to say it will be hard for you to stop this behavior.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Roycemadeit(m): 11:54pm On Jan 28, 2020
Sleeping with two guys, you called your friends nah. That's not good.

I would advice you do everything in love and with love, a love so selfish that you and the innocent kids come first.

Do not act like you are Jesus, bearing pain for the unrepentant.

Yet, I could in all honesty relate to you loving your wife even after you'd found the evidences. That Is because I don't think my spouse's behaviour should limit my love for her. If it does it's not love but expectation. I would stop having sex with her until she's undergone a test if I would eventually risk trusting that she had stopped hawking.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Savagedawg: 3:18am On Jan 29, 2020
I hate to admit it but you are not worthy to be called a man, maybe a pvsssy is a better description. A cheat is always a cheat Mister. Your pastor is taking his share of the cake too... No woman is texting one man!!!!

Think about it and forgive me for my sad comment wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by XOGBADO(m): 4:06am On Jan 29, 2020
How long will you keep tolerating a cheating partner? Your wife is a serial cheat, a liar and worst of all she's very manipulative.
The chances of changing her is very slim. I think you need a break

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by danot1030: 5:07am On Jan 29, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
IS MY WIFE STILL CHEATING? (2)

After much anger and shouting and reporting to one of her sister who is a woman of God, though I told her to not tell other members of the family. I really don't want my wife disgraced.

My wife has confessed to me that she only had an affair with two men since we have been married. And that it was in 2015. That she did it to make some money to take care of herself because according to her, things were rough for us at that time. Although I find that funny because she has never done any major thing at my house since we got married. She has never paid rent, never paid school fees, never paid hospital bills, or even giving me any cash money to support myself. Yes, I know we had some challenges around 2014 and 2015 but we were still okay - compared to most families. I don't know what to believe.

About the chats, she says that she may have chatted in those ways but she didn't have an affair with them, that she was just having some chatting fun and letting the chat flow. I insisted that there was a heart connection. But she is denying it. Still, I don't know what to believe.

About the licking and sucking, she says yes, that it has happened only once, around 2016, but there was no penetration sex involved. The guy was her gym coach, and she just had that moment of temptation. What should I believe here?

About the kissings and others, she says yes, she has kissed some two or three other men, but it wasn't tongue-to-tongue kissing. Just a random fling thing. What should I believe?

About the guy she introduced to me as her cousin in 2012 and I let him free in our house, which I later found chats that showed they were not cousins, she says she didn't do anything with him, just kissing twice and nothing more.

Now that makes it three major issues. Multiple sex with Two men in the past. Sucking and licking with one man, and kissing with about three or so. Then the continued erotic and sexual chats. But honestly, what should I believe.

In the last three days, I have been in a hotel fasting and praying for wisdom in this matter. She visits the hotel and we would talk and talk and talk and it would become tense, then she would go back to her office.

The truth is that my wife is a good girl, very hardworking in the home, and also very godly or you could say, loves God and prays. She knows how to take care of family, children, and inlaws.

She is insisting that all these are in the past, and would never continue into her future. That she is wiser now.

About the January 16th kissing in her office, she says she really has nothing to do with the man. She was just counseling the man about his sex life with his wife and in the end, it just happened, that it wasn't really a kiss, more or less like a peck, but done in the mouth.

She is begging me and saying I should let her fulfill the plan of God for her life with me. She says that I should look deep inside her, that I would know she's a good girl. She's always saying things like, "please save my soul. Only you can do that."

Although she's always very emotional. Even in her plea she would get annoyed and shout when I shout and express my anger. She does not know how to remain remorseful. She believes that the moment she apologizes that I should just understand her and welcome her back.

Now my challenge is this:

Is there a chance those are the only men she cheated with? Can she really have those chats without the physical fulfilment? Was she just bored all those years and because of my *low communicating skill*(according to her) she decided to have some fun? Is it possible she continued past those ones she confessed to after much forcing? Is she just naive or manipulative?

The truth is I love my wife and my family. And I know she does love me (so I think). I'm willing to let everything go and move on, but I am having all kinds of emotions, moving from sadness to grief, from anger to sorrow, to regrets, to vengeance. The different pictures of the chats, those men, and everything is just playing in my head and making me annoyed. How do I get healed in this?

I'm afraid, if I let her go, it will be very disastrous for her. No father, no mother, and unsupportive brothers.

Her not remaining remorseful is another challenge I have. She believes that I should just believe her and move on.

Please everyone, should I just believe everything she has told me, and stop at this juncture and move on, or I should do something she wouldn't forget? I really don't want her to be disgraced. Am I over dragging the whole thing. I am confused but praying.

I just need a heart-to-heart talk. If not that she hates third parties, I would have taken her for counseling again. But she insists we can trash our issues

Please, everyone, counsel me.

Oga you are weak and your wife has noticed this ever before you were married and have capitalized on it to manipulate you.

Your wife is a serial cheater, she has been cheating on you right from when you are dating till date. She knows she has control of you and can make a fool of you with ease hence she get angry with you when you discovered instead of being remorseful and continue in act instead repenting and telling you to trust her while she continues in her cheating act because of the mumu you are.

If you don't know what to believe let me tell you what you must believe, your wife is an easy lay, a freak, it's in her system, she has been laid by several men than you can imagine, she has been laid on your matrimonial bed by some men, if you have a driver or other male employees your wife must have slept with them,, i don't like saying this even your pastor and other church members are suspects so stop foolishly trusting her.

Let me advise you, plant secret cameras everywhere, in the bedroom, in the bathroom, kitchen, store, dinning, garage and everywhere, plant a spy on her and it will shock you what you discover.

And again try conduct a DNA test on your children you may find out that you are not their father.

Finally, i can see you love this woman and based on this i won't tell you to send her away if you know you can tolerate her but can you tolerate seeing other men sleeping with your wife for ever, so you decide what you want to do with your marriage but don't hurt her because it will put you in trouble, if you decide to end the relationship just let go peacefully.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by danot1030: 5:15am On Jan 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
Pastors pastors everywhere in the post.....

How am I sure it is not the same pastor that is fvcking the Adulterous woman??

It is no wonder why they it keep kicking up dust whenever the topic 'IS IT ADVISABLE TO ALLOW YOUR SPOUSE HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PHONE'? Is thrown up On this platform and twitter......Cans of worms everywhere, Skeletons in cupboards everywhere.....

Even me too no holy pass...

I don't actually support spying on partners phone i don't do it but since it has happened here and this revelations came i think it's good for their kind of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Foodqueen(f): 6:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Your wife is a virgin. Next pls.

If you have any sense left, you will take your children for DNA

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by galadima77(m): 6:42am On Jan 29, 2020
Belafonte:
@whatdowomenwant:

Your wife is a nympho. Even if she can be cured of her sexual appetite, which I don’t believe is possible, the cure is not with you.

The only reason she hasn’t divorced you or cheated to your face is because you still have money. You are literally a cash cow.

She also knows your are foolish, not necessarily weak, to not want the marriage to end, I’m sure due to your Christian beliefs. But even the Bible prescribed divorce on grounds of infidelity. According to the Bible, she should have been stoned to death six years ago, yet here you are lamenting like a fool.

Divorce is always an option. In fact, it is the first option as far as I’m concerned. You can not negotiate habits out of people. Let’s imagine the first time was a mistake, what about the subsequent ones over the years?

Dude, open your sense and bin that marriage before this woman kills you and continues her life with a guy that bangs her to heaven and back. If you think she cannot murder you, then your folly has PhD.

I believe your God wants to save your life that’s why you have awoken and posted your story here to seek wisdom.

First of all, conduct a paternity test on “your children”. Do it without her knowledge or she might kill you before you expose her; if she has skeletons in that cupboard.

You have left the house you share. Good. Take it that that marriage is over. All of us here, would be sorely disappointed if you went back to your wife. This is your chance to get the eff out.

Forget whatever any pastor tells you, they might be banging her behind your back. Trust any man on earth at your peril.

You broke a cardinal rule of marriage: “Never make a hoe a housewife”.

You've said it all

Some men make the rest of us look weak sha

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Foodqueen(f): 6:50am On Jan 29, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

A weak man today can be strong tomorrow. Kindly give your two cents bro.

I am already learning a lot.

Lesson 1: I have called the DNA person.

What sort of human being are you sef?
Which one be call the DNA person. Can't you just walk in impromptu and ask for a test,why calling.

U want your wife to know so that she can give the guy free pussy and in return the guy give you your wife's desire result.

How did you get here. You are a weakling......shit, I feel like slapping you.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2020
Foodqueen:

What sort of human being are you sef?
Which one be call the DNA person. Can't you just walk in impromptu and ask for a test,why calling.

U want your wife to know so that she can give the guy free pussy and in return the guy give you your wife's desire result.

How did you get here. You are a weakling......shit, I feel like slapping you.

You cannot do a DNA without the woman's consent especially if the kids are less than 18. If you have such contacts let me know. The labs require that she must sign and also appear with her ID.

I'm working this out gently and subtly.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by danot1030: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

You cannot do a DNA without the woman's consent especially if the kids are less than 18. If you have such contacts let me know. The labs require that she must sign and also appear with her ID.

Hope your wife will not manipulate you as usual and also manipulate the lab person.

Is just that you appear to be overly religious otherwise anything is possible in Nigeria and anywhere in the world, is a matter of negotiating with a lab official that will be ready to listen to your reason for the secret conduct of DNA and will be ready to assist you and pay him handsomely. They also understand the unfaithfulness of many Nigeria wives in recent times as research has revealed that many children that men are raising are actually fathered by men.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 29, 2020
danot1030:

Hope your wife will not manipulate you as usual and also manipulate the lab person.

Is just that you appear to be overly religious otherwise anything is possible in Nigeria and anywhere in the world, is a matter of negotiating with a lab official that will be ready to listen to your reason for the secret conduct of DNA and will be ready to assist you and pay him handsomely. They also understand the unfaithfulness of many Nigeria wives in recent times as research has revealed that many children that men are raising are actually fathered by men.

I haven't thought about this kind of arrangement as I only approached reputable labs like syn lab, union diagnostics and one other one. I don't think she will manipulate the results. These are not roadside labs. But what do I know?

I thought to use labs that I could also trust their results.

As I said, if anyone has a lab or contact that can help with that discreetly and whose results can be used in court, I'm here.

And yes, I'm a Christian with serious value on my faith
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Strech(m): 8:21am On Jan 29, 2020
All this lie lie stories. Even hug wey my wife give a strange man. I wan divorce her. Talk more of all this rubbish wey this guy dey write. I'm 100% sure HIV go soon catch you. MuMu men everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by ahiboilandgas: 8:27am On Jan 29, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
I know this is not right, but is there any need to confront some of the men she cheated with, as I do know some of them. At least, two of them are my friends. Though not very close friends. But they respect me and know me well.

How do I handle myself with these men. I can't begin to think what they did
i feel like slapping you ....idoit

5 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by danot1030: 8:31am On Jan 29, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

I haven't thought about this kind of arrangement as I only approached reputable labs like syn lab, union diagnostics and one other one. I don't think she will manipulate the results. These are not roadside labs. But what do I know?

I thought to use labs that I could also trust their results.

As I said, if anyone has a lab or contact that can help with that discreetly and whose results can be used in court, I'm here.

And yes, I'm a Christian with serious value on my faith

If you are sure the lab you have chosen is reputable and trust they will not compromised the result is ok but please monitor the process and monitor your wife movement and activities until the result is out.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Lerumo: 11:22am On Jan 29, 2020
1 word for this: BULLSHIT

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Foodqueen(f): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Eeya!!! Right now, I feel very sorry for you. U are so gentle. Am sorry, I was harsh.
If you ever need someone to talk to, know that an anonymous me is here.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by danot1030: 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2020
Foodqueen:

Eeya!!! Right now, I feel very sorry for you. U are so gentle. Am sorry, I was harsh.
If you ever need someone to talk to, know that an anonymous me is here.

Hmmmm

A case of one man's lost is another man's gain.

But don't you think it's too early?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by dazzlingd(m): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2020
U are an unfortunate idiot

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Foodqueen(f): 9:34pm On Jan 29, 2020
danot1030:

Hmmmm

A case of one man's lost is another man's gain.

But don't you think it's too early?

Eeya! Sorry
An married with three kids. cool

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by danot1030: 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Foodqueen:

Eeya! Sorry
An married with three kids. cool

Is ok o!

Good to know then.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by tunjilana: 6:17am On Jan 30, 2020
Oga there are labs that only require ubto send samples...besides if u sign for your wife will they knw....If u carry your sister as the wife will they knw....smart up man
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Sadam05(m): 10:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
I don't think this story is real, the guy looks too mumucious. Cheating for how many times? I have dated one of the beautiful girl, she cheated i and sent her away without looking back. Yes u both have children but your number 6 should tell you that she would never stop cheating. Mind me she will kill you very soon.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2020
Sadam05:
I don't think this story is real, the guy looks too mumucious. Cheating for how many times? I have dated one of the beautiful girl, she cheated i and sent her away without looking back. Yes u both have children but your number 6 should tell you that she would never stop cheating. Mind me she will kill you very soon.

Thank you for your comment. I'm now waiting for the DNA result. They say it takes about 2-3 weeks.

I'm praying for guidance in this everyday because kids are already involved. My wife's cheating and my stupidity is no fault of the kids especially since they're just 7, 5, and 2 respectively. I believe that when the DNA is out I will know the next best thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2020
dont why why naive men with simple outlook to life always end up with cheating wives cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2020
tunjilana:
Oga there are labs that only require ubto send samples...besides if u sign for your wife will they knw....If u carry your sister as the wife will they knw....smart up man

The challenge with this is that you cannot use the result in a court or for any official purposes.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19am On Feb 04, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

The challenge with this is that you cannot use the result in a court or for any official purposes.
With due respect sir, you need to man up!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.