Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Is My Wife Still Cheating? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Still Cheating? (19331 Views)

Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex! / Will My Wife Still Stay With Me If I Get Poor? / Why Is Actor Yul Edochie' 1st Wife Still Married To Him After What He Did?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Foodqueen(f): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Just have it at the back of your mind that your wife will definitely leave you someday.she knows that you are a weakling.

She also knows that if she comes back again after 5yrs you will still be waiting for her.
whatdowomenwant:

This is deep and fearful.

A whole lot is on the line if I go full separation:

1. The kids welfare (the most important)
2. The business I started for her (actually a school)
3. Her image and by extension mine (She's very respected among my family and friends)
4. The second most important (Sorry, I won't name this)

Yes, I agree. My peace of mind needs repair. And yes, I don't know if I will still trust her fully.

But your statement that...

This statement is fearful.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Asquare84(m): 3:29pm On Feb 16, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
Update:

The DNA results are out. Thankfully the kids are mine.

But still does not justify the multiple cheating.

Next step: Call a small family meeting and State my demands

If you have the means try and conduct another DNA test again I am having the feeling that this result is falsified

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by ahiboilandgas: 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
tunjilana:

Don't deceive yourself,

1. You will never get total repentance
2. Your peace of mind will be gone, cos you will always be overthinking all her moves - Trust is gone
3. She sees you as a weakling already and will never respect you enough to be faithful
4. One of her concubines may want her for keeps one day and you become a marked man. She maybe involved in the plot and she maynot
5. She may one day jam someone way richer than u during her waka waka and she will still leave u, your fears will now materialize

My suggestion

1. Put her away
2. Go legal, document how you will manage the affairs of your kids after divorce/separation
3. Still be financially committed to your kids
4. Ensure they will spend time with you/your family at the least
5. Take your time and resources to find a loyal and better younger woman

Once women cross certain lines, they never return
next step u will surely get killed by her or her fuckers ...then u will rest ...once 1 of the fuckers find there is money and sweet toto and u are the stumbling block sure na to eliminate you....go watch idx on dstv to under better

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Continue forgiving her.

I don't know what to call you.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by jasman1: 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
Funny confused dude, your wife is not every mans dream, no, not every man. You’re extremely weak to be a man. The disease she’ll soon bring home to you will give you all the answers you need. Please get out of here

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by ibiba55(m): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2020
Oga!!! You smoke or they Don jazz you?
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by yanix: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Bross ur wife is a chest, and she can't stop, that is the plane truth, so either u ready to leave wit her like dat, or u let her go, she can't stop and she knows u don't av d will power to act. She as Don more Dan u know, if she see not in wrong in chatting eroctically and kissing a man den u nid to fear dat person
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2020
Asquare84:

If you have the means try and conduct another DNA test again I am having the feeling that this result is falsified

I initially thought that way but Synlab is a very popular and well recognized laboratory. They carry out laboratory services for Governments, airlines and top corporations. They understand the implication of this.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

I initially thought that way but Synlab is a very popular and well recognized laboratory. They carry out laboratory services for Governments, airlines and top corporations. They understand the implication of this.

you opened thread since 25th of last month, it’s almost a month you are still on nairaland replying to posts.

You are just seeking attention.
I do not believe your story.

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
kokanepyramid:
you opened thread since 25th of last month, it’s almost a month you are still on nairaland replying to posts.

You are just seeking attention.
I do not believe your story.

You mean I should not reply any posts which I'm reading and learning from them.

You really think the DNA is part of the fake story too?
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Asquare84:

Same mindset undecided
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 12:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
next step u will surely get killed by her or her fuckers ...then u will rest ...once 1 of the fuckers find there is money and sweet toto and u are the stumbling block sure na to eliminate you....go watch idx on dstv to under better
Why are you people still replying this man ?........he is a weakling to the core. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 12:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Peterosky:
Hhhhmmmm! Op,you will be making a very big mistake if you don't continue to tolerate such a good, kind and generous woman. All you need to do now is simply rent a very expensive and befitting apartment for her to enable her continue in her sexual generosity. You are indeed lucky.Woooow! Foolishness is indeed a rare virtue.
Dear God,please never make my enemy to be as foolish as the Op. So help me God. Amen.
Amen in Jesus name undecided

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Eagba(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
biosystech:
Didn't anyone read where she invited a supposed cousin and the OP allowing him stay with them? shocked

She said that she has to fulfill the will of God in your life? Wow!
be op whatwomenwant even if you wanted to forgive before, this person's post should make u go nuts and open your eyes. op also she isn't angry, just using one of her tools of manipulations on you. it's called reverse psychology. she have no respect for
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Roycemadeit(m): 1:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

Why are you people still replying this man ?........he is a weakling to the core. undecided
Our perspective on weak and strong are not definite. I don't think he is a weakling, I suppose you'd say the strong are the ones that would pick up a knife and slice their wife open...

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
My concern is the height of deceit. She brought a man into her marital home, claiming he is her cousin. She then says they only kissed and nothing else. Why would she take such a risk just to kiss, when she knows the consequences of her actions, if caught, would be dire. This woman can kill.

Life is the ultimate, peace of mind is paramount, can you continue monitoring her for the rest of your life? I doubt it.
Is she capable of stopping her wayward lifestyle? I also doubt this as well.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Roycemadeit:

Our perspective on weak and strong are not definite. I don't think he is a weakling, I suppose you'd say the strong are the ones that would pick up a knife and slice their wife open...
Not about slicing throat...it's about walking away when it's extremely toxic....this marriage is dead and gone, no remedy.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Roycemadeit(m): 2:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

Not about slicing throat...it's about walking away when it's extremely toxic....this marriage is dead and gone, no remedy.

She is just a s.winger
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by gbeseun(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
The truth is I love my wife and my family. And I know she does love me (so I think). I'm willing to let everything go and move on, but I am having all kinds of emotions, moving from sadness to grief, from anger to sorrow, to regrets, to vengeance. The different pictures of the chats, those men, and everything is just playing in my head and making me annoyed. How do I get healed in this

Brother, i feel ur pains sir and i can tell u as a mareied man it takes wisdom of God to forgive thepast and move on.
Can you please erase all her past and start afreash with her?
With what i copied above,i know you RWALLY LOVE THIS WOMAN and let me tell you,to err is human bro and ro forgive is divine.
Can you be a man and forgive and forget and move on.thank God the children are yours and that your hope of better tomorow. What od id the 3 children arent yours?
And this woman still love you only that she is suffering from habit of the past,like excessive sex in the past which to me her body counts is high and her hormones are with very high libido.i know its not easy bro,but i tell you ,it is the best in the end.
Lets move on and continue praying for her as well.
Secondly keep ur eyes away from her phone.
Try it and sont remind urself of all past again.
I wish you well bro
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
gbeseun:

Brother, i feel ur pains sir and i can tell u as a married man it takes wisdom of God to forgive thepast and move on.
Can you please erase all her past and start afreash with her?
With what i copied above,i know you RWALLY LOVE THIS WOMAN and let me tell you,to err is human bro and ro forgive is divine.
Can you be a man and forgive and forget and move on.thank God the children are yours and that your hope of better tomorow. What od id the 3 children arent yours?
And this woman still love you only that she is suffering from habit of the past,like excessive sex in the past which to me her body counts is high and her hormones are with very high libido.i know its not easy bro,but i tell you ,it is the best in the end.
Lets move on and continue praying for her as well.
Secondly keep ur eyes away from her phone.
Try it and sont remind urself of all past again.
I wish you well bro

Thank you for your kind words.

There are only three people who have advised me the way you just did.

1. YOU.
2. The lab woman who presented the DNA result to me
3. A Very senior counsellor who is helping to counsel and lead her to acknowledgement, repentance and moving on.

Every other person seems to think that I am a weakling. Even her elder sister says she will respect my choice.

I am believing God to lead me on the right path.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kabongo1:
My concern is the height of deceit. She brought a man into her marital home, claiming he is her cousin. She then says they only kissed and nothing else. Why would she take such a risk just to kiss, when she knows the consequences of her actions, if caught, would be dire. This woman can kill.

Life is the ultimate, peace of mind is paramount, can you continue monitoring her for the rest of your life? I doubt it.
Is she capable of stopping her wayward lifestyle? I also doubt this as well.

You are right. The deceit is my biggest pain.

I even told her that the lies are the reason I am finding it hard to accept that she has confessed all her sins and begging for forgiveness.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
Roycemadeit:

She is just a s.winger
She will still mess the life of man up....or better still kill him cuz he has known too much undecided
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by JayBasic(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
I hope I am not too late to reply to this.

Op at this stage, divorce is the best option for all the parties involved (ie you, the wife and your kids)
1. You
You need your peace of mind. Man, your man will never be at peace if you remain together. You will always be suspicious of her, you will never trust her (even if she truly changes), you will be worried about every male acquaintance of hers. You will constantly feel the urge to check her phone to see if she is cheating.
It will stress you, you will age quicker, it will kill our self worth.
On why she is not being remorseful enough, it is all your fault! You have always been too quick to forgive her because she is hardworking et al. She has noticed it, so now she has it in her mind that if she still cheats she will just beg and cry and you will forgive, then she cheats again, cycle continues. But unlike what others are saying, it doesn't make you a weakling, you are just a naturally peaceful and forgiving person, and your wife is foolishly taking advantage of it. Hence her annoyance that you are not forgiving quickly this time around.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by JayBasic(m): 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
2. The wife
As I heard from a wise woman:
"the first time a woman cheats on her man, it is her fault but any affairs that comes after that is the fault of her man"
You love your wife obviously and you have tried to save your marriage many times but my brother you have tried enough.
You have unconsciously normalized her cheating. You have been forgiving her too quickly. She is not seeing any proper consequences for her actions, which is why she continues to cheat.
YOU NEED TO PROPERLY PUNISH HER FOR HER ACTIONS. So the next time she thinks of cheating the consequences will make her think twice.
Earlier in the marriage you should have disgraced her and sent her packing back to her family for some months as punishment. If you had done that, the subsequent cheating would have been prevented. She knows you don't want to disgrace her which is why she is not afraid of cheating again.
PLEASE DISGRACE HER SO SHE HAS A REASON NEVER TO CHEAT AGAIN.
But this or she will never change.

3. Your Kids
Charity begins at home. I won't be surprised if your wife picked her philandering ways from one of her parents.
But your kids are observant and will be learning from both of you. Being in this kind of marriage will most definitely fvck up your kids future marriages and relationships, because they are being taught by you and wife that having a cheating partner is normal. This is a gateway for them to feel in the future that abusive relationships are normal and okay since daddy was okay with mummy being unfaithful.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Roycemadeit(m): 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Skmoda360:

She will still mess the life of man up....or better still kill him cuz he has known too much undecided
And she might not o
Your kpekus is not wired with emotion
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by freethinker01: 12:56am On Feb 19, 2020
Dear op,
I took my time to go through all the post here and what I'm about to advice you is as a result of scrutinizing and meticulous research.
First of all, your wife doesn't have an iota of respect or regard for you considering what she's done.
Secondly, your wife is a serial cheat and a liar, she only confessed to you when she got caught of her involvement in those coc'k carousel/ sexcapades. And moreover, you have no idea the real number of men she's been with. Only her knows.
Even if you keep on considering your kids at the expense of divorce, you will regret the decision cuz there's no way your mind will be at rest, you'll be super insecure and your suspicions will give you a high blood pressure.
For your sanity and for the happiness of every party, I'll advice you to let go of this marriage, trust me it's not worth it anymore.
I'm telling you this cus I can relate a similar experience to yours( my uncle's).
A word is enough for a wise.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by BlindedIrony(m): 2:37am On Feb 19, 2020
First, you are a simp. You are the pure definition of a radical betamale provider. Now let me break your heart further, you little man-bitch. What i am going to write is going to hurt, but it is from experience and the pure truth.

Your wife cheats a lot. When I first read the text messages, I already know she is cheating. This is because when married women flirt without the intention of screwing, they usually come from the direction of self-approval. Meaning that they flirt so a man can tell them they still got the look and body; sorta like a way of feeling good about themselves. However, your wife went on a whole pole-sucking and orgasmic carousel riding. She bleeped that man that she was in contact with.

There is something called women hypergamy. It is a biological factor in human evolution. Women screw around while they have a nice man who provides financial comforts to them- they come home to this guy after screwing the man with the bad boy complex. Women tend to screw around every now and then- married or not. When a married woman is not screwing around, that is probably because she has not met anyone better than the husband. So, she would not want to risk it all. However, under a certain condition, she can still cheat. Your wife obviously does not respect you. The fact that she writes about opening legs to some men show she has already done it. You are the nice guy she comes home to because she knows you don't have options. Or perhaps you may never leave her. Your statement about her being the kind of woman every man wants tells us that you are Mr. Nice guy, and you did not do a lot of shaft/gear shifting with the opposite sex prior to meeting her. Women can tell that shit. Do you even have many friends?

You screwed up big time. When you discovered that she was texting other men about licking the balls and pulling their balls' hairs with her teeth, that is why you should have addressed the situation. What other evidence do you need? If you were a player prior to marriage, you could have used your skills to get her to confess. I bet when she does, she is going to say she slept with only one or two men. My friend, do not believe her. She slept with a lot.

I am not going to tell you what to do, but I can tell you this: when a woman cheats on you and you do not drop her like a bag of fleas, she WILL NEVER RESPECT you. She will start testing you. One day, you will come back home to a man giving her a big one on your matrimony bed. Listen, when we get married, we marry someone of great character and quality. We want a woman who can raise our children to have good morals if we suddenly die, your wife does not have it. I am sorry. She is not a good person. Listen say we bypass the moral character, she is still not worth it. This is because she does not respect you enough to stay faithful. It is your choice on what you want to do, but I think your kids need a great woman to raise them to be good men and women with a strong character (moral or not, but great integrity).

So buddy, it sucks that happened to you. However, there are afew million men passing through the same problem.You gotta move on. You deserve better. Or you could be Mr. Nice guy and keep providing comfort for her, while she kisses your children with the same mouth she sucked a shaft with! LOL

3 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by gbeseun(m): 7:51am On Feb 19, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Thank you for your kind words.

There are only three people who have advised me the way you just did.

1. YOU.
2. The lab woman who presented the DNA result to me
3. A Very senior counsellor who is helping to counsel and lead her to acknowledgement, repentance and moving on.

Every other person seems to think that I am a weakling. Even her elder sister says she will respect my choice.

I am believing God to lead me on the right path.

Sorry about my typos
I didnt read again before posting but am sure you get the message which is much important.
Many on nairaland arent married and they dont know what it is to loose someone in sitiations like this.
God will take control
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 19, 2020
Dear OP;

You see I once had a friend like you. He caught his wife severally and even caught his neighbor on his wife in his room but as a weakling, he was even begging his wife o stay.

Since we knew how weak he was, we advised him to call his wife's family and warn them that nothing should happened to him by the way of his wife frequent cheats. However, the next day he told us that he has settled with his wife and we should stop pushing him.

2018, we were called that our friend was in a private hospital foaming profusely. It was a clear symptom of poisoning as his tongue was green as well. He died on the way when the private hospital told us to take him to a better place.

I saw his wife last week looking more beautiful but had to look elsewhere and focus on my driving.

I am so sure you will definitely end that way but there is a solution for you.

The clear fact here is that you are a weakling and there is nothing we can do about that. It might be spiritual or just a normal guy who never believed he can get his wife. I know you've grow a lot with her and separating yourself is like you commiting suicide.

Now, here is what you can do.

Start going out the more. See yourself as a single and you must make sure you get a young lady to start keeping your company. You have to start living someone else. That is the only thing that can give you confidence.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kullozone(m): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Kai!!! People dey this life oh!
Can you just imagine this rubbish? How come??
Why??
Why would someone be this stupeed

This thing pain me die. I hate this guy more than Buhari like this oh!

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kullozone(m): 9:54am On Feb 19, 2020
whatdowomenwant:

Thanks for this input. Now I see I am not alone.

My wonder is:

Has she been a bad girl that just pretends to be good? Or

Is she a good and bad girl at the same time? Or

Was she just naive and didn't know the danger of adultery?

So far, she has given names of 5 different men she slept with, some once, some twice, some thrice, and some just a fling.

Today she still believes I am overdragging these whole thing. That it was past. That she stopped in 2016 and has moved on. She's telling me not to allow anger to destroy things.

I'm just thinking what kind of human being is this?

Ogbeni getawtofyeh jare! You're an embarrassment to 'weaklings' world wide.

Someone should just kee you or do something to stop you from existing.

Wetin push me to open this thread

Damnn... !!! My heart is paining me seriously.
Re: Is My Wife Still Cheating? by kullozone(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2020
whatdowomenwant:
Update:

The DNA results are out. Thankfully the kids are mine.

But still does not justify the multiple cheating.

Next step: Call a small family meeting and State my demands

I honestly pray nobody shows up... and that your demands are not met.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NGOs Distribute Free Condoms In Abuja / Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / The Population Of Single Ladies Are Becoming Too High, how Can We Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.