Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:04 PM

Mistake a Born Again should never make - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mistake a Born Again should never make (25833 Views)

How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by CAPSLOCKED: 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
janettee:

He said one on one grin grin

HIS PLAN FOR ME.. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Bacteriologist(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
ABINTUK:

e pain you die... Kuku go take sniper na.

Big muumu.

The only thing you inherited from your father is stuupidity..

Lol go on. Spit all that vile shit the holy spirit has put in you. Come on...let it out and let the whole world know how the true Christian behaves.

Don't back out now. Say more stuff. Show and share all that love the Christ in you preached. grin

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by xtgozie(m): 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
Not asking GOD for forgiveness during prayers or when you mistakenly commit sin.
 There are sins we commit that are not deliberate. We must always ask our FATHER to pardon us for such sins, HE will pardon us.
HE is pleased with our humility. HE will forgive you and cleanse you.

Always remember to praise & show HIM great appreciations for prayers answered. This pleases HIM too, alot! I normally say "FATHER, I love you with all my heart. Thank you so much for all you have done for me"

1 John 3:9
Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by memd: 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Christianity is being mocked because your religion is capable of being mocked. Fix your religion and fix yourselves.

Anything can be mocked by anyone who doesn't understand it.
Sometimes people don't understand things because it's way over their head.
Sometimes people think something is way over their head because it's so simple, and what they can't understand is that 'simple simplicity'.
So, failing to understand, they just can't accept. And they progress from 'lack of understanding', to 'mockery', to outright hatred, finding all ways to fault.....
And I could go on and on, but really it's just very simple:
"Draw near to HIM, and HE'll draw near to you."
You only need to accept, and if you don't understand already, you'll understand better then.
However, if you still choose not to accept, then...."HE gave them over to a reprobate mind..."

Stop Fighting.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by jclassiq(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Sir, what you worship is a man's concept. A man-made god with all the characteristics of man, including greed, envy, ego, evil, jealousy, and every other traits of man.

A supposed almighty, omnipotent, omniscient, omni-everything God (as you Christians paint yahweh) should never, ever, ever, behave and reason like a man.

He would never need your prayers. He already designed your life so, you praying and asking for things is against his wise master plan for you.

He would never need your praises. What for? To make him feel good?
Oh, only man would need that.

Your God is man-invented. That is why man open churches and create these topics to talk about his God. That is why man fight other people and kill for this God, because If man stops speaking and acting for the God he invented, the God never does anything for itself.

In fact, it stops to exist.
Yet He is powerful enough to make you forget to type in all CAPS. ����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by kernniejay(m): 2:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Read the post again. This time more slowly.

https://www.nairaland.com/5647531/4-quick-ways-identifying-dishonest
I have read your post again and slowly as you wished, but I could still barely make any sensible deduction from it as before. However, I will like to comment in other two issues you raised about God and His Word (The Bible) and also Prophesy.
In your post, let me quote a portion where you wrote as follows:

"Why do you believe God? Because the Bible says so.
Why do you believe what the Bible says is true?
Because the Bible is the Word of God.
Why do you Believe the Bible is the word of God?
Because the Bible says so.
Again, Why do you accept what the Bible says as true?
Because I believe in God and Bible is God's word."
And the cycle repeats itself." - End of quote.

If I ask you, Bacteriologist, why do you think you are alive, your answer will certainly be; because you are not dead. And if I ask why do you think you are not dead, your answer will definitely be, because you are alive. And the cycle repeats itself, but of course physically speaking you are right.
Now, why I believe in God is because I believe in His Word. His Word is not just the Bible but Jesus (Take your time to study John 1:1). The whole of the Bible centres on Jesus, and to know what the Bible actually is, read 2Timothy 3:16. Do you think you will exist if your parents have not existed, or do you think there will be me, if my parents have not birthed me? Same way, If there is no God, there wouldn't have been anything else. Your being in existence is an evidence that there is a Creator who made human being and every other creature. It is foolishness to be alive and not to believe something made you to be in existence. If you do not believe in the One that has made you, that will be the height of self deceit and self-inflicted ignorance. It is like driving a car and not believing the car was manufactured by someone or some people, and the manual/instruction booklet that follows the car was written by the car itself, and not its manufacturer. Read 2 Timothy 3:16 please.
Concerning prophesy, God shows His true children what will happen or has happened in the past. These are people who have built personal relationship with Him over the years. Prophesies can be revealed by God through dream, vision or from His Word. In rare cases, God speaks audible voice directly to His children through His Spirit. This is for those who have attained a very high spiritual level with Him. Of course there are fake prophesies cooked by men, but genuine children of God hear from Him by the means I stated earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by akimoriyomi(m): 2:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
nobody has ever committed sin.sin doesn't exist.if sin truly exist,then the yeye useless hopeless worthless God could be the chief siner.because the useless hopeless worthless God has committed more sin in that useless Bible than any other person.
if you don't believe in God deks t mean you talk rudely. At least respect other people belief. I'm scared you're looking for the wrath of God... God really exist...
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by francisisking: 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
kernniejay:

Let me help you sir, that is why I said you should check Proverbs 28.13, to understand the bible in our natural mind is not possible, we need the Spirit of God in us before we can actually get meaning out of it. There is nothing in this word that God does not see or hear. When a sinner prays to God, God hears but God will not respect such prayer because Satan is the father of all sinners whether they know it or not. But when we pray to God for mercy or forgiveness, it means we no longer want to have Satan as our father, but we want God. That is when God will see the readiness to denounce the devil and come to him. He will then receive us and forgive our mistakes, errors, crimes and sins because He made us and does not want us to perish with Satan when it is time for judgement.
it's a waste of time trying to convince these ones, save your conversations for those with open minds.... they have chosen to go astray and there's nothing you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by 1Sharon(f): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2020
ABINTUK:

Another mumu here.

Go fix your mother and father first before coming to talk with me.

God punish your useless mother.

Tell your god to make us stop mocking christianity.

He can't do that can he?

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by 1Sharon(f): 3:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
peachysteve:

Lalasticlala , Seun please kindly look into this.. enough of seen Christian session been bastardized while you the admins make sure the Muslim thread and sessions are not that way.. it’s not so good..please look into this and do the same

Why ask seun a mere mortal? Can't your Jesus do anything about it?

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by 1Sharon(f): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
janettee:

He said one on one grin grin

So he can shoot him down grin

Fear these Christians.

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by sweetrace(f): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
nobody has ever committed sin.sin doesn't exist.if sin truly exist,then the yeye useless hopeless worthless God could be the chief siner.because the useless hopeless worthless God has committed more sin in that useless Bible than any other person.

It is okay not to believe in the existence of God. It is not okay to be rude to or about a God others worship. I’m a Christian who believes that I am saved through Christ Jesus. I believe there is only one true God. But, I will never disrespect the Muslims, Hindus and others or who or what they worship.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by martinmiller: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:

Every living soul is entitled to their own opinions, but you have chosen the wrong one with your bereft note that doesn't give meaning, I totally disagree with your senseless position.

Lucifer spirit or whatever, you will perish without delay, if you continue celebrating in your foolishness of mind, give your life to Jesus and be joyful forevermore
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Mrlouis: 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH YOU'LL HAND ME OVER TO GOD. I'M NOT INTERESTED.

So so funny seeing a black Nigerian brother drool in ignorance with a warped mind even in such dark times when we need God. If you were white I wouldn't bother lol.

All I pray for you is that may your village people make you have a change of mind and heart and start a strong relationship with the God of heaven rather than spilling all these trash here fueled by myopic human ideology. Can a mere empty adamic mortal understand the things of the spirit?
You never see anything yet! Bro Have you received spiritual attack before? You go find God by ya self.
Our people talk say Person wey no get problem na him dey pray in English language.
Continue idealizing your creator, you wan rub shoulders abi?? Satan go use you do suya very soon
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Fabnaija: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
Hmmmmm! Anti Christ everywhere
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Princesschi(f): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
illitrate:
It is high time nairaland make a conversion survey just like the Islamic section. not everyone can come here and comment.

If you go to the islamic section to comment, a survey will force you to attest that mhd is the prophet

posters must first attest that they accept Jesus Christ as their lord and personal savior before posting.

I totally agree on this one... Alot of stupid comments going on here, man
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by MrPENIS(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2020
Professorcplus:
If sinning means going to hell then I tell you there is nothing like sin because hell does not exist. It is only manmade imaginations.

You can only commit crimes.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10946172_7916021625798221789301217706255911345455104o_jpegd9fb95c8a5f7dbd3a4b4323a523ebec9
okay. Kontinu
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Okikaneseokwu: 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You say I cannot alter his plan. Then you say I can choose to either be part of his plan or not.
If I can make this decision, have I not altered God's plan, therefore rendering it imperfect, and useless?

Of what use is his plan when we can make the choice of participating in his party or not?

Do you know that when you say freewill has been given, it means we can do anything we want as long as we choose?
If we can do anything "we" want, like for example, either going to school or not, does God really have a "perfect plan" since the choice is already ours to make, which shows clearly, that we do not follow any divine plans?

Does God's plan include you getting an amazing job, having two eyes to read my post with?
Does God's plan also include Leah's suffering in borno, and the murder of hundreds in the hands of herdsmen?
Tell me if God's plan include the earthquakes and volcanic eruptions that has killed thousands since 2019. Or is it God's plan that my favorite football club is sitted 19th position on the league table?

I think there's no plan and everything happens randomly. If all this goes according to a certain plan, then the planner has to be the worst planner ever, and there's no assurance for people like you, that this confused planner has designed the best plan for you and your family.

Assuming God didn't give us that chance to make choices,won't people like u say He's a tyrant? U using the privilege to make a choice to go against the will of God doesn't change the supremacy of God.It is written in the holy bible that there's a way that seems right to a man,but the end leads to destruction.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by praz001(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

remember to leave us sinners and devils alone whenever you want to preach about your God in our streets, in our buses, and on the internet.

In fact, for your folks to create these threads about your God, is a crime against us. Keep your religion in your pocket and you will never hear from us.

Hope you will receive Grace and find salvation before he ask for your last breath......

Christ loves you...
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Okikaneseokwu: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:

You're contradicting yourself.

Point 1: a prayer of a sinner is an abomination, meaning God will not hearken unto it.

Point 2: if a sinner ask God for forgiveness, God will hearken.

How do you go to God to ask for forgiveness? isn't through prayer? before you answer this, remember point 1
U already know the truth,but u are shading away from it.
First,u must be remorseful and show willingness not to go back to that particular sin.Ur heart must be made up first,that why psalm 51:17 says the sacrifices of God are a broken spirit, a broken and a contrite heart,Oh God u will not despise.Once u humble urself,he is true and just to hear u.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by 1Sharon(f): 6:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
martinmiller:

Every living soul is entitled to their own opinions, but you have chosen the wrong one with your bereft note that doesn't give meaning, I totally disagree with your senseless position.

Lucifer spirit or whatever, you will perish without delay, if you continue celebrating in your foolishness of mind, give your life to Jesus and be joyful forevermore

As joyful as Leah Sheribu?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by CAPSLOCKED: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2020
praz001:

Hope you will receive Grace and find salvation before he ask for your last breath......

Christ loves you...

1sharon loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by CAPSLOCKED: 6:43pm On Jan 26, 2020
Mrlouis:

So so funny seeing a black Nigerian brother drool in ignorance with a warped mind even in such dark times when we need God. If you were white I wouldn't bother lol.

All I pray for you is that may your village people make you have a change of mind and heart and start a strong relationship with the God of heaven rather than spilling all these trash here fueled by myopic human ideology. Can a mere empty adamic mortal understand the things of the spirit?
You never see anything yet! Bro Have you received spiritual attack before? You go find God by ya self.
Our people talk say Person wey no get problem na him dey pray in English language.
Continue idealizing your creator, you wan rub shoulders abi?? Satan go use you do suya very soon

A FOOL'S TALE.

3 Likes

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by LordReed(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2020
sweetrace:

It is okay not to believe in the existence of God. It is not okay to be rude to or about a God others worship. I’m a Christian who believes that I am saved through Christ Jesus. I believe there is only one true God. But, I will never disrespect the Muslims, Hindus and others or who or what they worship.

Bad ideas do not deserve any respect. Jehovah and Allah are terrible ideas and deserve no respect. Any god idea that supports the mass slaughter of humans should be ridiculed to death.

2 Likes

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by MJBOLT: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
why do christians hope for evil things to happen to non believers just to prove their useless god exists,is evil the only thing your useless god capable of.

[s]
Mrlouis:

[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Geekop: 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Then why do Christians pray?

If God's plan is set in stone. Why do Christians think they can change gods mind?

We need to ask Him in prayers.
Ask for the things you need and he will grant them at the right time.
I don't understand what you meant by change God's mind.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by dipotol: 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:
They said "A prayer of a sinner is an abomination before the Lord"

And then "No matter your sins, if you pray and ask for forgiveness God will forgive you"

I need answer to this...

1st God doesn't answer a sinner
2nd a sinner should pray and ask God for forgiveness and he'll be forgiven.

I need someone to explain this context

When we sin, we are expected to humbly go before God and request forgiveness of sin with faith and believe in His word that " If we confess our sins, he is ready and just to forgive us of our sins and cleanse us of our unrighteousness"- 1John.

So, when we sin and we are before God, we should humbly confess then go ahead to praying to God.
However, there is grace that teaches us to righteous. This means that God does not expect us to continue to meddle in sin because we know he would always forgive us. I hope this clears? Feel free to ask further

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mechanic Going To Church With Your Car / Christian Terrorists! / Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.