Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Mistake a Born Again should never make - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mistake a Born Again should never make (25437 Views)

How Does A Born Again Christian Hear GOD About The Right Spouse? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by kernniejay(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH YOU'LL HAND ME OVER TO GOD. I'M NOT INTERESTED.
YOU ARE MADE BY GOD, GOD LOVES YOU, GOD WANTS YOU TO KNOW HIM BETTER, GOD IS INTERESTED IN YOU!
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Toscarel: 11:38am On Jan 26, 2020
Professorcplus:
There is nothing like sin. You can only commit crime.

Ndi modern atheist
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Bacteriologist(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2020
kernniejay:

Christianity is not a religion. And it is expected to mock Christianity because Jesus has told us how we will be mocked and persecuted, so all forms of mockery are welcomed, our aim is to make heaven, not to make earth. We just pray that God will open your eyes to see, know and accept the TRUTH.

Oh nice. I have actually made a post for folks like you so I will just refer you to that post when I see you lot present your arguments.

The post contains everything I would have said to you here so to prevent me from repeating myself I'll just post the link.

https://www.nairaland.com/5647531/4-quick-ways-identifying-dishonest

Read my first point very carefully.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Bacteriologist(m): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2020
kernniejay:

Christianity is not a religion. And it is expected to mock Christianity because Jesus has told us how we will be mocked and persecuted, so all forms of mockery are welcomed, our aim is to make heaven, not to make earth. We just pray that God will open your eyes to see, know and accept the TRUTH.

Oh nice. I have actually made a post for folks like you so I will just refer you to that post when I see you lot present your arguments.

The post contains everything I would have said to you here so to prevent me from repeating myself I'll just post the link.

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Offpoint: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2020
kernniejay:

Let me help you sir, that is why I said you should check Proverbs 28.13, to understand the bible in our natural mind is not possible, we need the Spirit of God in us before we can actually get meaning out of it. There is nothing in this word that God does not see or hear. When a sinner prays to God, God hears but God will not respect such prayer because Satan is the father of all sinners whether they know it or not. But when we pray to God for mercy or forgiveness, it means we no longer want to have Satan as our father, but we want God. That is when God will see the readiness to denounce the devil and come to him. He will then receive us and forgive our mistakes, errors, crimes and sins because He made us and does not want us to perish with Satan when it is time for judgement.
Now you're beginning to understand my question, but you're not yet arrived at the answer.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Emestar1999: 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
femi4:
let me give you a good example

God's plan: I ll destroy the earth with flood

Man's action: Noah and his family entered the ark and were saved

2. Those that disobeyed God's order were destroyed

God doesn't enforce, it's either you align your decision with his plan or work out of his plan
God bless you for that
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Emestar1999: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2020
henrysilver:

You can not wrong your worldly father and still go to him for anything ,can you go to your father in the evening for your school fees knowing fully well that you wronged him in the Morning of that same day?,I think what you should do first is to ask for his forgiveness before you can go to him for your school fees .If you have brain you will get something out of my write up.
Nice one. You spoke my mind
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by fof1: 12:12pm On Jan 26, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
nobody has ever committed sin.sin doesn't exist.if sin truly exist,then the yeye useless hopeless worthless God could be the chief siner.because the useless hopeless worthless God has committed more sin in that useless Bible than any other person.

DECEIVE URSELF WITH UR WORTHLESS AND DIRECTIONLESS REASONINGS. THE GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH U DON'T BELIEVE EXUST WILL JUDGE YOU TO UR UTTER CONFUSION. CHANGE UR LIFESTYLE AND NEGATIVE ATHIEST REASONINGS. HELL FIRE IS REAL.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Emestar1999: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:

You're contradicting yourself.

Point 1: a prayer of a sinner is an abomination, meaning God will not hearken unto it.

Point 2: if a sinner ask God for forgiveness, God will hearken.

How do you go to God to ask for forgiveness? isn't through prayer? before you answer this, remember point 1
A sinner asking for forgiveness is all that matter for God to answer his/her prayer. A sinner needs to acknowledge his/her for God to answer but in a situation where you fail to acknowledge your sin, then it becomes an abomination before God. Read to understand biko!

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by drmikeadams(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:
They said "A prayer of a sinner is an abomination before the Lord"

And then "No matter your sins, if you pray and ask for forgiveness God will forgive you"

I need answer to this...

1st God doesn't answer a sinner
2nd a sinner should pray and ask God for forgiveness and he'll be forgiven.

I need someone to explain this context
grin grin grin
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Emestar1999: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Are you afraid of being handed over to God? Don't worry,God will use you at his time

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by kernniejay(m): 12:18pm On Jan 26, 2020
Offpoint:

Now you're beginning to understand my question, but you're not yet arrived at the answer.
God hears all prayers but His choice to answer is His own exclusive decision. When an unbeliever prays to God for a favour, God sees the unbeliever as someone who does not have the right to ask anything from Him because unbelievers or sinners are not his children, but the only prayer He wants/expects from an unbeliever or sinner is the prayer of forgiveness. He then adopts the sinner as His child and begins to listen to him. A sinner that has not repented of his sins but is asking God for something is just wasting his time, but note that God has the exclusive and unquestionable authority to do as He pleases.

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by luluosas(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is supposed to be meant for true Christians alone, not people like you that can't differentiate between life and death.
CAPSLOCKED:

Sir, what you worship is a man's concept. A man-made god with all the characteristics of man, including greed, envy, ego, evil, jealousy, and every other traits of man.

A supposed almighty, omnipotent, omniscient, omni-everything God (as you Christians paint yahweh) should never, ever, ever, behave and reason like a man.

He would never need your prayers. He already designed your life so, you praying and asking for things is against his wise master plan for you.

He would never need your praises. What for? To make him feel good?
Oh, only man would need that.

Your God is man-invented. That is why man open churches and create these topics to talk about his God. That is why man fight other people and kill for this God, because If man stops speaking and acting for the God he invented, the God never does anything for itself.

In fact, it stops to exist.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by luluosas(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
Amen.
Emestar1999:
Are you afraid of being handed over to God? Don't worry,God will use you at his time
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Arthurhills: 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
nobody has ever committed sin.sin doesn't exist.if sin truly exist,then the yeye useless hopeless worthless God could be the chief siner.because the useless hopeless worthless God has committed more sin in that useless Bible than any other person.
. How dare you! you have no fear of God blaspheming the name of the most High such way may he have mercy on you else am sorry.Lord of all lords King of all kings i ask for your mercy oh Lord.in Jesus name amen.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by mum2bsoon: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:
May the Lord forgive you and may become a vessel in His kingdom.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Dayoara: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2020
This is highest blasphemy I am seeing for a very long time , Bible says a fool thinks in his heart there is no God may the mercy of the Lord find you.... Jesus loves you.
ENEMYOFGOD6:
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by remsonik(f): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2020
Liposure:
baby, you made a good point. But i hav a problem wit you saying 'God wasn't made with d xteristics of man'. Was God ever created?
God is a supernatural being he wasn't created. He said God is man made being with characteristics of man
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by LordReed(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2020
illitrate:
It is high time nairaland make a conversion survey just like the Islamic section. not everyone can come here and comment.

If you go to the islamic section to comment, a survey will force you to attest that mhd is the prophet

posters must first attest that they accept Jesus Christ as their lord and personal savior before posting.

And what does that do?
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by kernniejay(m): 12:50pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bacteriologist:

I have seen your philosophical write up and i can tell you they are made up of your personal perceptions and opinions without any concrete basis or justification. Christianity does not imply a particular religion, it is derived from the name "Christ" and Jesus Christ does not practice any religion, He is simply the Way, the Truth and Life. (Check John 14:6), if you know this truth, He will set you free from any other distorted knowledge or opinion that you think you have (John 8:32). People that believe in Jesus and accept Him as Lord and Savior are the true Christians that are recognized in heaven, not just the church goers you were talking about in your write up.
As for the atheism that you claim your so-called christians believe is a religion, well the Bible has a word for them in Psalm 14:1. No christian ever calls atheism a religion, it is rather a FALLACY. It is a deception whereby the devil has manipulated their mind to denounce, deny and reject anything about God. It is my prayer that they will see the light of God and their darkened minds that have been captured by the enemy be liberated, amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by phada2006: 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2020
ENEMYOFGOD6:

GOD LOVES YOU
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by janettee(f): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

He said one on one grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Geekop: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=86116597]

[color=#990000]
If we can make mistakes, then we alter God's plans.

If we can alter God's plans, then God's plans are not perfect.

If God's plans are not perfect, then God is not perfect. Thanks

Do you know or believe God??
God is perfect and cannot make any mistake.
No one can alter God's plan.
As long as you are in Him, His plan will be fulfilled in your life. He has good and great plans for us.
If we commit sin and don't repent but keep sinning. His presence will depart from us until we go back to Him.
You should also know that everything doesn't end in this world.
Everybody needs God.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Bacteriologist(m): 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2020
kernniejay:

I have seen your philosophical write up and i can tell you they are made up of your personal perceptions and opinions without any concrete basis or justification. Christianity does not imply a particular religion, it is derived from the name "Christ" and Jesus Christ does not practice any religion, He is simply the Way, the Truth and Life. (Check John 14:6), if you know this truth, He will set you free from any other distorted knowledge or opinion that you think you have (John 8:32). People that believe in Jesus and accept Him as Lord and Savior are the true Christians that are recognized in heaven, not just the church goers you were talking about in your write up.
As for the atheism that you claim your so-called christians believe is a religion, well the Bible has a word for them in Psalm 14:1. No christian ever calls atheism a religion, it is rather a FALLACY. It is a deception whereby the devil has manipulated their mind to denounce, deny and reject anything about God. It is my prayer that they will see the light of God and their darkened minds that have been captured by the enemy be liberated, amen.

Read the post again. This time more slowly.

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Bacteriologist(m): 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
[quote author=Geekop post=86121400][/quote]

Then why do Christians pray?

If God's plan is set in stone. Why do Christians think they can change gods mind?
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 26, 2020
LordReed:

And what does that do?

Prevent anti Christ's from spewing ignorance.
Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by smashad(m): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

Sir, what you worship is a man's concept. A man-made god with all the characteristics of man, including greed, envy, ego, evil, jealousy, and every other traits of man.

A supposed almighty, omnipotent, omniscient, omni-everything God (as you Christians paint yahweh) should never, ever, ever, behave and reason like a man.

He would never need your prayers. He already designed your life so, you praying and asking for things is against his wise master plan for you.

He would never need your praises. What for? To make him feel good?
Oh, only man would need that.

Your God is man-invented. That is why man open churches and create these topics to talk about his God. That is why man fight other people and kill for this God, because If man stops speaking and acting for the God he invented, the God never does anything for itself.

In fact, it stops to exist.

you know of all this attribute because you know man and how do you know Man? because God created man in his own image and likeness. so saying he is nonexistent because he portrays all this attribute is wrong because it is from him we came. remember " let's make man in our own image and likeness ".

1 Like

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by ABINTUK(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2020
Bacteriologist:

And thank you for understanding why we do not take you lots a tad seriously when you say that Christianity is the most tolerant and loving religion.

Your initial reply will be evidence for me and so many others that will go through the thread now and in the distant future that one of the most uncouth, barbaric and hateful minds you will find are Christians.

e pain you die... Kuku go take sniper na.

Big muumu.

The only thing you inherited from your father is stuupidity..

Re: Mistake a Born Again should never make by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Jan 26, 2020
illitrate:

Prevent anti Christ's from spewing ignorance.

Ignorance is independent of belief in Jesus so it will not prevent that. What I think you want is segregation, a safe zone where your beliefs are not challenged. That's what the Muslims wanted and got.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Church Might Be Leading You To Hell- Etcetera Writes / Checkout My Christmas Gift / Apostle Suleman Donates €2000 To Great Ormond Hospital, UK (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.